d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Public Mirror Mazes > Check It Out
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,470.74
Apr 11 2017 12:16pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Apr 11 2017 11:35am)
Yup yup. Creating much higher tier items would devalorize the 55s everyone has invested so much into and would only give us a new point to start off from :P.

That is everyone's first thought yes. But it would still take a lot of time before a nice amount of usable t15 items to exist. Don't forget the game has went thought this in the past when lvl45 was the max. Lance has seen this change in the game first hand. It can still be seen in HC if your aware of the higher level items in existence. It's not as much so people still have to use 40,45,50 items as mq items. Think about what adding a new tier would do for the explore game lol. The value would stay the same for a few years. It would depend on drop rates and luck really.
Gold: 1,470.74
Apr 11 2017 12:23pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Apr 11 2017 12:30pm)
MM works well as it is.. we dont need any tier XVIII gear or whatever ^^ tier 1-14 is fine imo.
i would rather see an improvement of the economy with
- sellable wellables
- harder and more rewarding wells
- 3-5 items >20 fg sellable without fees upfront
- possibly more rewarding lvl 75+ (which could increase more and more the higher you get)

I don't see how anyone can say in today's game mm works fine as is when you consider what it was and why it was put in the game in the first place. It was always the end all be all strive for quest. It has slowly now become like farming nmnm did. That will only continue as it gets taught and tweaked. It's exaggerated the value of guildpoints which the game didn't need since the speed of climbs continues.
Gold: 10,183.52
Apr 11 2017 12:29pm
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 11 2017 01:23pm)
I don't see how anyone can say in today's game mm works fine as is when you consider what it was and why it was put in the game in the first place. It was always the end all be all strive for quest. It has slowly now become like farming nmnm did. That will only continue as it gets taught and tweaked. It's exaggerated the value of guildpoints which the game didn't need since the speed of climbs continues.

Still more stuff that can be changed in the way it's done to even make it faster. It is fun exploring to over level 100 and have some type of challenge while communicating with fun people to play with though
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 11 2017 01:07pm
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 11 2017 01:16pm)
That is everyone's first thought yes. But it would still take a lot of time before a nice amount of usable t15 items to exist. Don't forget the game has went thought this in the past when lvl45 was the max. Lance has seen this change in the game first hand. It can still be seen in HC if your aware of the higher level items in existence. It's not as much so people still have to use 40,45,50 items as mq items. Think about what adding a new tier would do for the explore game lol. The value would stay the same for a few years. It would depend on drop rates and luck really.

The amount of gear created post NMNM/Ambush change is very daunting.

Almost over 70% of the gear on hardcore was created through farming NMNM/Ambush over and over in climbs till you hit 71.
Apr 11 2017 03:19pm
-Clear first maze for quest EXPLORE THE MAZE
-whistle to 7
-do new maze get and find PINCH and BITS
- if you find them before level 11 just whistle.
-at level 11 make new maze. search for hack and seven shammy y u no healy (get one person to leave game before last shaman is killed)
-whistle to level 25. once u have hack and shammy done.
-all join single player games and search Tier 1 maps for ambush sneaky and pest. when sumone finds it all join that game. rinse and repeat till all 3 deaded.
-now once all those quests are done u can do four corners. find the first corner solo its just faster. once u find it get everyone to join. when your about to go into second corner have everyone leave to cheese the monsters so they are easier. rinse and repeat.
-you should have found slash the swarm while looking for four corners if you dont. just keep searching untill u find it. once you find it. whistle to level 70.
-all join new Game. once all 5 are in go down into maze. you can no longer Leave or die. if you do you failed the quest.

there are ways to speed things up just play around this may not be the easiest way but it is the basics
Good luck

This post was edited by slushslush on Apr 11 2017 03:21pm
Gold: 51.45
Warn: 30%
Apr 11 2017 03:47pm
Quote (slushslush @ Apr 11 2017 04:19pm)
-Clear first maze for quest EXPLORE THE MAZE
-whistle to 7
-do new maze get and find PINCH and BITS
- if you find them before level 11 just whistle.
-at level 11 make new maze. search for hack and seven shammy y u no healy (get one person to leave game before last shaman is killed)
-whistle to level 25. once u have hack and shammy done.
-all join single player games and search Tier 1 maps for ambush sneaky and pest. when sumone finds it all join that game. rinse and repeat till all 3 deaded.
-now once all those quests are done u can do four corners. find the first corner solo its just faster. once u find it get everyone to join. when your about to go into second corner have everyone leave to cheese the monsters so they are easier. rinse and repeat.
-you should have found slash the swarm while looking for four corners if you dont. just keep searching untill u find it. once you find it. whistle to level 70.
-all join new Game. once all 5 are in go down into maze. you can no longer Leave or die. if you do you failed the quest.

there are ways to speed things up just play around this may not be the easiest way but it is the basics
Good luck

7 slushy Y you no tell me??

Counterfeit information. If you do it like that you will surely be unsuccessful due to disconnection. The liessssss. :)

I'll have to copy and paste this to everyone who participates but it's much easier to understand just doing it if you don't explore much.
Apr 11 2017 05:01pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Apr 11 2017 04:47pm)
7 slushy Y you no tell me??

Counterfeit information. If you do it like that you will surely be unsuccessful due to disconnection. The liessssss. :)

I'll have to copy and paste this to everyone who participates but it's much easier to understand just doing it if you don't explore much.

Gold: 7,863.56
Apr 11 2017 06:33pm
Could this be the same cat after graduation???

This post was edited by Paparick on Apr 11 2017 06:33pm
Gold: 32,928.12
Apr 11 2017 10:54pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Apr 11 2017 01:30pm)
MM works well as it is.. we dont need any tier XVIII gear or whatever ^^ tier 1-14 is fine imo.
i would rather see an improvement of the economy with
- sellable wellables
- harder and more rewarding wells
- 3-5 items >20 fg sellable without fees upfront
- possibly more rewarding lvl 75+ (which could increase more and more the higher you get)

Well ofc you won't want it :P

Theoretically I shouldn't want it either. How about if tier XVIII gear only drops at level 150+ and very small chance :)
Gold: 686.25
Apr 11 2017 11:25pm
I hate to be so against you Brad but I am so against you.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll