d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Public Mirror Mazes > Check It Out
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,715.27
Apr 11 2017 11:55pm
Quote (Lyricist @ Apr 12 2017 01:25am)
I hate to be so against you Brad but I am so against you.

That's okay! If we all think exactly the same we might as well just choose one representative to do everything and the rest of us to do something else--so I do appreciate how nice it is that we can have different opinions :P

I still want a big change, I only suggested what I did because it's the best single thing we can really change that I (don't think) would be insanely cost/time-intensive to initialize :) ofc there is content that I would love but would take a crazy amount of dev effort that I am wary to suggest.

And yeah, you, me, Alex, well... hell, everyone with good working gear sets will suffer but then again, it'll give us all a real reason to do something new beyond MQing, and getting guild points from MM. It would also pave the way for later endgame challenges like event-based single world boss type EPs or whatnot. But ofc I would never expect a suggestion like this to be popular. Popular would be stuff like "dramatically increased high tier property roll chance," "reinstated old NMNM," "reinstated old muting system," "removed unpopular properties incl. glancing blow, party, damage return, mana skin from the game..." here what I'm suggesting is not an easy-mode fix so I expect as much flak as possible.

In any case, good luck with these Dan :P
Gold: 1,470.74
Apr 12 2017 04:06am
Quote (BWConformity @ Apr 12 2017 12:55am)
That's okay! If we all think exactly the same we might as well just choose one representative to do everything and the rest of us to do something else--so I do appreciate how nice it is that we can have different opinions :P

I still want a big change, I only suggested what I did because it's the best single thing we can really change that I (don't think) would be insanely cost/time-intensive to initialize :) ofc there is content that I would love but would take a crazy amount of dev effort that I am wary to suggest.

And yeah, you, me, Alex, well... hell, everyone with good working gear sets will suffer but then again, it'll give us all a real reason to do something new beyond MQing, and getting guild points from MM. It would also pave the way for later endgame challenges like event-based single world boss type EPs or whatnot. But ofc I would never expect a suggestion like this to be popular. Popular would be stuff like "dramatically increased high tier property roll chance," "reinstated old NMNM," "reinstated old muting system," "removed unpopular properties incl. glancing blow, party, damage return, mana skin from the game..." here what I'm suggesting is not an easy-mode fix so I expect as much flak as possible.

In any case, good luck with these Dan :P

How would you suffer? How many items today that are level 55 that are over 170ee do we see drop? Fairly rare right? Now consider for a t15 item to be even worth having it would need to be 20ee better than whatever your 55 item is. Some would say the same ee and while that would be a slight increase yes but for me not enough. So we're talking 200ee t15 items that may possibly only drop after x level. So as with the last tier introductions to the game it would take years as it did before. Even longer possibly with the current player base as compared to then.
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 12 2017 05:45am
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 12 2017 05:06am)
How would you suffer? How many items today that are level 55 that are over 170ee do we see drop? Fairly rare right? Now consider for a t15 item to be even worth having it would need to be 20ee better than whatever your 55 item is. Some would say the same ee and while that would be a slight increase yes but for me not enough. So we're talking 200ee t15 items that may possibly only drop after x level. So as with the last tier introductions to the game it would take years as it did before. Even longer possibly with the current player base as compared to then.

The idea of being high level affects the master quest in terms of chance of passing alone would make high leveling a reasonable and enticing option.

Seasons last too long. The larger brink of activity occurs at the beginning of ladders because the feeling of starting the ladder off is a rewarding feeling.

You make this more of a more consistent process and the game improves because of it.

Seasons have been too long for a while. There's no real fluidity to it. You have some seasons where someone got incredibly lucky and then you have some that drag on and just aren't good for the game.

Hardcore mostly has always suffered from it because playerbase is smaller.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Apr 12 2017 05:46am
Gold: 9.04
Apr 12 2017 11:10am
Mhmm i guess i could join for this :) i have the gear and chars unlocked.
Not 100% sure when would be a good time for this.
So who ever gonna head this up, let me know what times ur thinking.

Gold: 52,474.77
Warn: 30%
Apr 14 2017 10:07pm
Sunday- 10 a.m. -10:00 p.m. EST. This is my availability Please post if you would like to do a mirror maze at some point during this Easter Sunday!!!
Apr 26 2017 07:41pm
I will explain all the details eventually in the catacombs thread after we successfully complete one :)!

Next 2 mirror maze attempts-

Saturday
Sunday

Pm if you are interested, meet the requirements and would like to do a public mirror maze on saturday :)!
Gold: 155,022.00
Apr 27 2017 11:47am
Would be cool but i dont think i meet requirements. Maybe toss me a pm and let me know what i may need or want for future to get into doing one.
Jul 24 2017 09:45am
Successful one this Sunday. Please pm me if you meet the requirements and are interested in trying one :)
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll