d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Season 7 > Premier Date Announced
Prev13637383940126Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
Jul 25 2017 02:36am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 25 2017 12:20am)
Thank you!

I'm glad someone else feels the same way as me about all this. I fucking loathed allllllllllll of them. I'm going to be pissed if they somehow make it out of this alive, but I don't see any possible way in hell that that's happening. Cersei is going to murder the daughter in front of the mom, because you know, daughter for a daughter, and then she's going to torture the ever living shit out of Ellaria before letting her die. She may not die, I'm thinking that when they take King's Landing, they'll find her and she'll be like a rabid fucking animal and they'll be forced to perform a mercy killing. That's how I see it playing out anyways, I think that'd be the most fitting way.

I'm thinking Euron keeps his Niece or Cersei lets him keep her. I think he's just going to hand over Ellaria and her daughter, seems like the perfect gift given that Ellaria killed Cersei's daughter in cold blood.

I hated them but I do think it was bullshit how it went down. For all the talk of this being more real and less fantasy the sure is a shitton of bullshit fantasy surrounding Euron imo.

2 highly trained warriors/assassins vs some crackhead fucktard and he makes them look like children? Yeah ok.

Everything in that battle was so counter to everything the show has tried to be.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2017 02:42am
Quote (Blah58 @ Jul 25 2017 12:36am)
I hated them but I do think it was bullshit how it went down. For all the talk of this being more real and less fantasy the sure is a shitton of bullshit fantasy surrounding Euron imo.

2 highly trained warriors/assassins vs some crackhead fucktard and he makes them look like children? Yeah ok.

Everything in that battle was so counter to everything the show has tried to be.

I agree. Already said I wasn't fond of the episode and that scene certainly didn't help. Like I said before, I think we can be 100% sure that none of this is going to go down like this in the books. All that Martin cares about is that the ending is what he laid out, and the ending will be Snow+Danny and the other combined armies of Westeros fighting off the White Walkers together. One of them may have to make the ultimate sacrifice during the fight, but should they avoid that, Snow will be King in the North and Danny will rule from King's Landing, they'll have an alliance, just like Robert and Eddard did.

We also don't know how trained this bad mother fucker is. He came back from the dead apparently and who knows what kind of shit he saw where he was or what he learned. I agree that it didn't make a lot of sense and you'd think that 2 of Oberyn's children would have been able to absolutely fucking wreck ANYONE, especially if they're talking about fighting the fucking Mountain... They think they're even close to the same level as their dad, but they can't beat that punk in a 2v1? You gotta be fucking kidding me.
Gold: 2,118.35
Jul 25 2017 06:02am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 25 2017 06:42pm)
I agree. Already said I wasn't fond of the episode and that scene certainly didn't help. Like I said before, I think we can be 100% sure that none of this is going to go down like this in the books. All that Martin cares about is that the ending is what he laid out, and the ending will be Snow+Danny and the other combined armies of Westeros fighting off the White Walkers together. One of them may have to make the ultimate sacrifice during the fight, but should they avoid that, Snow will be King in the North and Danny will rule from King's Landing, they'll have an alliance, just like Robert and Eddard did.

We also don't know how trained this bad mother fucker is. He came back from the dead apparently and who knows what kind of shit he saw where he was or what he learned. I agree that it didn't make a lot of sense and you'd think that 2 of Oberyn's children would have been able to absolutely fucking wreck ANYONE, especially if they're talking about fighting the fucking Mountain... They think they're even close to the same level as their dad, but they can't beat that punk in a 2v1? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

It doesn't take much imagination to see how they died though. I mean, they held their own in a 2v2 against the King slayer and Bronn, and if they were to fight euron in an open area too I'd say they could very well win.

But they didn't fight in an open area. It was a high pressure situation (rushed attacks euron took advantage of) on a crowded hull. Euron has strength but he also has speed, something which the mountain lacked and why he got his ass whooped.
Gold: 2,570.91
Jul 25 2017 06:12am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 25 Jul 2017 03:31)
It's GoT man, everyone rapes everyone. If you aint doing the raping, you getting raped.

I was very disappointed that the pack of wolves didn't rape Arya, weren't you? I though it was totally unrealistic that they didn't assert their alpha male dominance by forcefully gang banging her. Awful politically correct SJW beta pussy script writing there!
Gold: 2,570.91
Jul 25 2017 06:25am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 25 Jul 2017 09:20)
Thank you!

I'm glad someone else feels the same way as me about all this. I fucking loathed allllllllllll of them. I'm going to be pissed if they somehow make it out of this alive, but I don't see any possible way in hell that that's happening. Cersei is going to murder the daughter in front of the mom, because you know, daughter for a daughter, and then she's going to torture the ever living shit out of Ellaria before letting her die. She may not die, I'm thinking that when they take King's Landing, they'll find her and she'll be like a rabid fucking animal and they'll be forced to perform a mercy killing. That's how I see it playing out anyways, I think that'd be the most fitting way.

I'm thinking Euron keeps his Niece or Cersei lets him keep her. I think he's just going to hand over Ellaria and her daughter, seems like the perfect gift given that Ellaria killed Cersei's daughter in cold blood.

Cersei doesn't take an eye for an eye. If someone take her eye, she takes back a whole face and a good chunk of the body. I'm sure that she won't just kill her daughter, she will make her suffer a huge deal.

Daughter and mother, damn, they are going to go through a living hell. If she turned Septa Unella into the Mountain's toy for the rest of her life, I don't want to imagine what's going to happen to them.

Quote (-=vasya=- @ 25 Jul 2017 08:38)
Euron is my new favorite vilan, it was so nice to see those annoying sand snakes die and I can't wait for sersi to kill that stupid cunt, bet she's gonna suffer a lot

Agreed :LOL:
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2017 06:26am
Quote (zarkadon @ Jul 25 2017 04:12am)
I was very disappointed that the pack of wolves didn't rape Arya, weren't you? I though it was totally unrealistic that they didn't assert their alpha male dominance by forcefully gang banging her. Awful politically correct SJW beta pussy script writing there!

When you're right you're right. Just outrageous.
Gold: 18,534.02
Jul 25 2017 07:32am
Quote (Blah58 @ Jul 25 2017 03:36am)

Lol Euron isn't a crackhead fucktard. He's a seasoned warrior who has been out raiding in exile and was professionally trained as a child being royalty. He knows how to fight, the sand snakes were not really a challenge in hand to hand 1v1 combat. They're assassins.... sneaky and quick. It's no surprise they got wrecked. They sucked anyway, pretty worthless characters, IMO.

e: They weren't ready for a battle either. The ship got attacked out of the blue leading into chaos. Also, can't imagine they do a lot of fighting on ships like Euron does. He definitely had the advantage.

This post was edited by djman72 on Jul 25 2017 07:40am
Gold: 0.80
Jul 25 2017 09:14am
Quote (djman72 @ Jul 25 2017 01:32pm)
Lol Euron isn't a crackhead fucktard. He's a seasoned warrior who has been out raiding in exile and was professionally trained as a child being royalty. He knows how to fight, the sand snakes were not really a challenge in hand to hand 1v1 combat. They're assassins.... sneaky and quick. It's no surprise they got wrecked. They sucked anyway, pretty worthless characters, IMO.

e: They weren't ready for a battle either. The ship got attacked out of the blue leading into chaos. Also, can't imagine they do a lot of fighting on ships like Euron does. He definitely had the advantage.

Truth.

lol why are people making assumptions about him being a random brute? He's just a new character, doesn't make him a fucktard. Also obvious point about the surprise advantage, on a boat!
He commands the most powerful fleet in the oceans.
You saw how he mocked Jaime, he's fearless and obviously more than capable of holding his own in strong company.
Gold: 0.90
Jul 25 2017 11:56am
Soo...... How did Greyworm perform his act.....?
Gold: 0.80
Jul 25 2017 11:58am
Quote (Meatstick @ Jul 25 2017 05:56pm)
Soo...... How did Greyworm perform his act.....?

with his tongue
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev13637383940126Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll