d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Fav Movie Quotes > Lets Go
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 797.69
Mar 21 2017 07:36pm
Quote (dakariii @ 21 Mar 2017 20:43)
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Loll
Where does it come from?
Gold: 92.71
Warn: 50%
Mar 21 2017 08:29pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Mar 21 2017 08:36pm)
Loll
Where does it come from?

sounds like wolf of wall street

overrated
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2017 08:33pm
Quote (WhoBut_WBMason @ Mar 21 2017 07:29pm)
sounds like wolf of wall street

overrated

Fear and loathing in las vegas, underrated
Gold: 63,142.89
Mar 21 2017 08:58pm
'There *was* nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys. '

This post was edited by Kayeto on Mar 21 2017 08:58pm
Mar 21 2017 09:02pm
Quote (XyR @ Mar 21 2017 09:33pm)
Fear and loathing in las vegas, underrated

That was my first guess

Then I changed my mind
Gold: 134.64
Mar 22 2017 01:11am
M. Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
Gold: 6.69
Mar 22 2017 03:38am
Messenger Boy:
The Thessalonian you're fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Achilles:
That is why no one will remember your name.
Gold: 3,911.00
Mar 22 2017 07:10am
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2017 10:07am
THE WEEKEND HAS LANDED.......
ALL THAT EXISTS IS NOW IS PUBS, CLUBS, DRUGS AND PARTIES. I HAVE GOT 48 HOURS FROM THE WORLD MAN IM GONNA BLOW STEAM OUT OF MY HEAD LIKE A SCREAMING KETTLE, IM GONNA TALK CODSHIT TO STRANGERS ALL NIGHT IM GONNA LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR, THE FREE RADICALS INside ME ARE FREAKING MAN. TO NIGHT IM JIP TRAVOLTA IM PETER POPPER IM GOING TO NEVER NEVER LAND WITH MY CHOSEN FAMILY MAN, WE'RE GONNA GET MORE SPACED OUT THAN NEIL ARMSTRONG EVER DID. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN TONITE, THIS COULD BE THE BEST NITE OF MY LIFE U KNOW! IVE GOT 73QUID IN MY BACK BURNER IM GONNA WAX THE LOT MAN. THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME YAA!
Mar 22 2017 10:25am
Chuckie: No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.

And

Will: [during a therapy session, after his job interview with the NSA] Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had no problem with, get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Oh, send in the Marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile, he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And, of course, the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin', 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat, the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

2nd one is long, it's basically a monologue but both are from Good will hunting and the scene the second one is from gets me everytime

Here's the video

This post was edited by WhoBut_WBMason on Mar 22 2017 10:28am
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll