d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Loving Life > How To Find The Most Joy In Life!
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 90.58
Feb 21 2017 09:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 07:39pm)
Whatever you say bud.

Yeah, sorry for new people to create a fucking account on one of the WORLD's largest gaming forum and interact with the community! (and trade on poe's breach subforum), must be a cardinal sin

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 09:44pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2017 09:55pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 08:42pm)
Yeah, sorry for new people to create a fucking account on one of the WORLD's largest gaming forum and interact with the community! (and trade on poe's breach subforum), must be a cardinal sin

It's good that you're not defensive at all. I remember not knowing what a multi was for the first year I joined. Probably because I wasn't one and because it's not something discussed in any of the trade rules, the rules I read when joining the forum to know how to do what I came here to do. Also posting memes that are still only heavily used on Jsp and nowhere else within your first month of posting is certainly not an indicator that this could be a second account.

It's okay buddy. Mods don't lock people for being blatant multis without definitive proof, you don't need to defend yourself and I don't care enough to bother researching you. If you're a multi, you'll get locked again, like 99% of multis do. If you're a legitimate user, I wish you luck in your adventures on jsp.
Feb 21 2017 10:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 07:55pm)
It's good that you're not defensive at all. I remember not knowing what a multi was for the first year I joined. Probably because I wasn't one and because it's not something discussed in any of the trade rules, the rules I read when joining the forum to know how to do what I came here to do. Also posting memes that are still only heavily used on Jsp and nowhere else within your first month of posting is certainly not an indicator that this could be a second account.

It's okay buddy. Mods don't lock people for being blatant multis without definitive proof, you don't need to defend yourself and I don't care enough to bother researching you. If you're a multi, you'll get locked again, like 99% of multis do. If you're a legitimate user, I wish you luck in your adventures on jsp.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/img.php?i=1106972

If you're talking about my photos here, I just randomly post funny pictures / memes that I stumble upon. I'm being defensive because you're making pretty generalization statements claiming that this forum is not welcomed towards new users. I'm not trying to be defensive, that's just how I post here when I argue, I have a "bad tone". That's called thick skin and other new users that have to put up with people like you just shunning them for no reason probably cannot handle it. Unless the administration here disables registering, this forum should be WELCOMING new users coming to the forum, not pushing them away

And what the fuck have I done to you that makes you not like me, like holy shit? I don't even remember debating with you

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 10:01pm
Feb 21 2017 10:09pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 09:00pm)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/img.php?i=1106972

If you're talking about my photos here, I just randomly post funny pictures / memes that I stumble upon. I'm being defensive because you're making pretty generalization statements claiming that this forum is not welcomed towards new users. I'm not trying to be defensive, that's just how I post here when I argue, I have a "bad tone". That's called thick skin and other new users that have to put up with people like you just shunning them for no reason probably cannot handle it. Unless the administration here disables registering, this forum should be WELCOMING new users coming to the forum, not pushing them away

And what the fuck have I done to you that makes you not like me, like holy shit? I don't even remember debating with you

I'm incredibly welcoming to new members that are actually new members. You've exhibited a few traits that have almost always in my experience, coincided with someone being a multi. I do make generalizations, and I am at times wrong, but my generalizations are based off nearly a decade of experience in seeing how real new users, and users on an account that's not their first, interact on this forum. My primary sub is the Football and Rugby section. I am the first person to pm users new to the forum with guides that go over our betting rules, forum appointed users users list, additional terminology for trading and helpful suggestions for where to find statistics or accurate spreads/odds as well as always offering my guidance via pm should it be needed or my personal favorites for meditating bets. Like I said, you exhibited traits of someone not on an original account and that's why I called you out. If I'm wrong, fine, but I call it like I see it and everything I say, even if wrong, is always based on experienced reason.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 21 2017 10:09pm
Feb 21 2017 10:17pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 08:09pm)
I'm incredibly welcoming to new members that are actually new members.

Who makes a Jsp to post something this idiotic?

Yeah, that's really welcoming :rofl:

You do realize, people use reddit, neogaf, and other forums that engage in heavy discussions? People that are tech savvy, and come to this board will have no problem navigating around it and using it for its potential (I originally signed up to sell my breach path of exile items for fg). Which I did and then even gambled my gold in the pub over the super bowl and doubled it. Then bought more path of exile items. That shit is fun to me and not a lot of other forums let you do this, that's why I stick around

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 10:18pm
Feb 21 2017 10:24pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 09:17pm)
Yeah, that's really welcoming :rofl:

You do realize, people use reddit, neogaf, and other forums that engage in heavy discussions? People that are tech savvy, and come to this board will have no problem navigating around it and using it for its potential (I originally signed up to sell my breach path of exile items for fg). Which I did and then even gambled my gold in the pub over the super bowl and doubled it. Then bought more path of exile items. That shit is fun to me and not a lot of other forums let you do this, that's why I stick around

Someone who's first post on a forum is spamming the general help sub with a blog type post is not a legitimate new user. You're either attempting to be daft, or just trying way too hard to paint me as something I'm not.

I would rather that I'm wrong about you, but as I've already said, you exhibited a couple of pretty big tells that have in the past coincided with someone being a multi. You can sit here and argue with me all you'd like, but you're not going to change my mind. I hope I'm wrong, but I really fucking doubt it.

Congrats on doubling up in the SB. I went from 200 to 6k through the playoffs. Best run I've had yet. Guessed one game 100% correctly on score and was one point off on my SB prediction.
Feb 21 2017 10:28pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 08:24pm)
Someone who's first post on a forum is spamming the general help sub with a blog type post is not a legitimate new user. You're either attempting to be daft, or just trying way too hard to paint me as something I'm not.

I would rather that I'm wrong about you, but as I've already said, you exhibited a couple of pretty big tells that have in the past coincided with someone being a multi. You can sit here and argue with me all you'd like, but you're not going to change my mind. I hope I'm wrong, but I really fucking doubt it.

Congrats on doubling up in the SB. I went from 200 to 6k through the playoffs. Best run I've had yet. Guessed one game 100% correctly on score and was one point off on my SB prediction.

Well, to my recollection with the weird "]" typo it seems like a malformed bot of some sort.

In any event, whatever.

In regards to SB, thanks. It wasn't a lot, about 250fg or so (only a few exalts to sell), but I did double it! It was on the coin toss. CZ to your win as well

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 10:29pm
Feb 21 2017 10:34pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 09:28pm)
Well, to my recollection with the weird "]" typo it seems like a malformed bot of some sort.

In any event, whatever.

In regards to SB, thanks. It wasn't a lot, about 250fg or so (only a few exalts to sell), but I did double it! It was on the coin toss. CZ to your win as well

Ballsy bet, I hate coin bets. I'm a NE fan, so I road them through the playoffs and was lucky enough to pick right on every single other game I bet on. The Dallas v GB game was the one I predicated 100% correct, still surprised on that. Definitely the best Superbowl I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Maybe we will see you back in FnR next season. Feel free to pm me if you need any links to guides or other useful information for betting there. One big tip in case you do come back, don't send upfront to anyone that isn't active+ and always use a mediator when dealing with an unknown user.

And ya, you're right, probably a bot. I'm just still wondering who programs a bot to go around posting something that stupid lol.
Feb 21 2017 10:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 08:34pm)
Ballsy bet, I hate coin bets. I'm a NE fan, so I road them through the playoffs and was lucky enough to pick right on every single other game I bet on. The Dallas v GB game was the one I predicated 100% correct, still surprised on that. Definitely the best Superbowl I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Maybe we will see you back in FnR next season. Feel free to pm me if you need any links to guides or other useful information for betting there. One big tip in case you do come back, don't send upfront to anyone that isn't active+ and always use a mediator when dealing with an unknown user.

And ya, you're right, probably a bot. I'm just still wondering who programs a bot to go around posting something that stupid lol.

Thanks. Yeah, I might go back once I start playing breach again and getting some currency. However, I hate betting man, that shit is extremely nerve-wracking but also kind of addictive lol

And for the bot, I mean you're right it's pretty weird but just one sign that I think it could be one. But a lot of nutty people in this world, who knows wtf people are programming / doing in their spare time anymore. I'd watch the account to see what it does

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 10:42pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2017 12:07am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 08:51pm)
Who makes a Jsp to post something this idiotic?

Always been one of those things I've been curious about. How is it that someone joins Jsp and instantly has massive fg, specifically knows A LOT of other users by name or is overly familiar with them, has an intimidate knowledge of everything Jsp including prices, services, lingo, and all the other intricacies of this site or happens to talk in the same exact mannerisms as someone who just happened to be banned a week ago? I mean, the answer is abundantly obvious, but why is the number of users like this increasing at such a drastic rate? I recently started playing D2 again, and it seems as though 90% of the users are people who joined within 6 months, or people who have 05 to 08 accounts with under 2k posts. It seems as though it'd be a good practice for a group of moderators or even just 1 to 3 individuals to monitor the trades of all new members, or members using an account that's been inactive for 3+ years for an undisclosed amount of time to determine if they are a legitimate new member or someone on an account that's not their original, whether that be a multi or a purchased older account to abuse selling unperm items or pulling off massive scams in other subs like MTG (check Wentz 30k stolen credit card scam), CS, POE etc... With unsavory methods.

I'm sure at least a few moderators would be happy to do this service and obviously any bans would need final approval from either Kevin or a committee of 3 to 5 senior moderators.

Anyways, just a random thought lol.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75516162&f=136&p=511392721

lols post 5.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic