d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Loving Life > How To Find The Most Joy In Life!
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2017 06:50pm
Most everything we do comes from the heart] think about it love games and you enjoy playing it, like it less and you find less joy in it. So imagine growing your love by growing your heart so the more we love the more joy in life. Imagine loving those people and all people more by expressing love more often, care for others by expressing love for them more often. The more you express love the more intense love gets allowing you to feel more joy in your joys of life. Love is the key to the abundant life. Love is wonderful. Addictions make us not love others by taking us away from them, Break yourself from them by occupying your mind with other things keeping you from thinking about them, not thinking about it long enough and you'll habitually not think about them.
Gold: 20,232.06
Feb 21 2017 06:50pm
tldr
Gold: 0.40
Feb 21 2017 06:51pm
Well spoken man :D
Gold: 213.00
Trader: Trusted
Please only post here if you need help with something.

This would be better suited in the General Chat

This post was edited by Chetwynd on Feb 21 2017 06:52pm
Gold: 0.00
VOCHAS
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2017 08:51pm
Who makes a Jsp to post something this idiotic?

Always been one of those things I've been curious about. How is it that someone joins Jsp and instantly has massive fg, specifically knows A LOT of other users by name or is overly familiar with them, has an intimidate knowledge of everything Jsp including prices, services, lingo, and all the other intricacies of this site or happens to talk in the same exact mannerisms as someone who just happened to be banned a week ago? I mean, the answer is abundantly obvious, but why is the number of users like this increasing at such a drastic rate? I recently started playing D2 again, and it seems as though 90% of the users are people who joined within 6 months, or people who have 05 to 08 accounts with under 2k posts. It seems as though it'd be a good practice for a group of moderators or even just 1 to 3 individuals to monitor the trades of all new members, or members using an account that's been inactive for 3+ years for an undisclosed amount of time to determine if they are a legitimate new member or someone on an account that's not their original, whether that be a multi or a purchased older account to abuse selling unperm items or pulling off massive scams in other subs like MTG (check Wentz 30k stolen credit card scam), CS, POE etc... With unsavory methods.

I'm sure at least a few moderators would be happy to do this service and obviously any bans would need final approval from either Kevin or a committee of 3 to 5 senior moderators.

Anyways, just a random thought lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 21 2017 08:52pm
Gold: 90.58
Feb 21 2017 09:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 06:51pm)
Who makes a Jsp to post something this idiotic?

Always been one of those things I've been curious about. How is it that someone joins Jsp and instantly has massive fg, specifically knows A LOT of other users by name or is overly familiar with them, has an intimidate knowledge of everything Jsp including prices, services, lingo, and all the other intricacies of this site or happens to talk in the same exact mannerisms as someone who just happened to be banned a week ago? I mean, the answer is abundantly obvious, but why is the number of users like this increasing at such a drastic rate? I recently started playing D2 again, and it seems as though 90% of the users are people who joined within 6 months, or people who have 05 to 08 accounts with under 2k posts. It seems as though it'd be a good practice for a group of moderators or even just 1 to 3 individuals to monitor the trades of all new members, or members using an account that's been inactive for 3+ years for an undisclosed amount of time to determine if they are a legitimate new member or someone on an account that's not their original, whether that be a multi or a purchased older account to abuse selling unperm items or pulling off massive scams in other subs like MTG (check Wentz 30k stolen credit card scam), CS, POE etc... With unsavory methods.

I'm sure at least a few moderators would be happy to do this service and obviously any bans would need final approval from either Kevin or a committee of 3 to 5 senior moderators.

Anyways, just a random thought lol.

Feb 21 2017 09:17pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 08:12pm)

Thanks for helping me out. I didn't want to single any specific users out, but you would be a prime candidate for what I am proposing, as this is obviously not your first account.
Gold: 90.58
Feb 21 2017 09:31pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2017 07:17pm)
Thanks for helping me out. I didn't want to single any specific users out, but you would be a prime candidate for what I am proposing, as this is obviously not your first account.

Lol. Some other dude thought I was from GGG (Chris Wilson) when I did a couple trades in the breach forum when I first started a couple months ago and wouldn't' trade with me. This forum is not that hard to get used too. It's extremely fast and usability is easy as hell (not bloated like other forum software)

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Feb 21 2017 09:32pm
Feb 21 2017 09:39pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Feb 21 2017 08:31pm)
Lol. Some other dude thought I was from GGG (Chris Wilson) when I did a couple trades in the breach forum when I first started a couple months ago and wouldn't' trade with me. This forum is not that hard to get used too. It's extremely fast and usability is easy as hell (not bloated like other forum software)

Whatever you say bud.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic