d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Nasa Live Press-conference Feb22
Prev12345628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 23 2017 03:11pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 23 2017 02:19pm)
proof? if none you're pretty instabile.

I know you dont have any.

Basic your proving that "you must believe what i do and if you dont your crazy".

This is why you still believe in the Ball Earth, your afraid of someone doing what you do.

This fear is what makes you mad crazy :wacko:

Proof? lol

if i proved you were wrong you'd just add it to the conspiracy pile.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 23 2017 03:22pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 23 2017 11:11am)
Proof? lol

if i proved you were wrong you'd just add it to the conspiracy pile.

Perhap the proof is in that pile of buried fool's gold and wrapped in bigfoot's Fur coat?

Most be frustrating - can't prove Ball Earth, can't disprove Flat Earth - all while maintaining you're 100% sure you're right.

And the gold medal for Mental gymnastic goes too.......
Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 23 2017 04:04pm
Quote (tard_sultan @ Feb 23 2017 07:32am)
Really, you think you ever are going to get there? Are Unicorns flying out your butt to?

Mediocre minds fall for anything.

As Douglas Adams put it, Don't worry, Earth is not that special. <------irony

http://stealthrecruitment.com.au/media/59270/easrth-first-globe-image.jpg

...except for the existence of a dome we can't see, an edge we can't reach, an orbiting star only 3000 miles away that is magically visible for varying amounts of time each day and acts like a flashlight without a hood, it orbits without a force acting upon it to orbit, etc. All these special rules that only apply to retard flat world, ya know?
Feb 23 2017 05:40pm
Quote (Santara @ Feb 23 2017 12:04pm)
...except for the existence of a dome we can't see, an edge we can't reach, an orbiting star only 3000 miles away that is magically visible for varying amounts of time each day and acts like a flashlight without a hood, it orbits without a force acting upon it to orbit, etc. All these special rules that only apply to retard flat world, ya know?

Can you see me?

MAybe I'm just in your head?

and btw - the flashlight sun is how the Heliocentric sun works - because Eratosthenes claims light rays in cities 700 km apart are completely parallel.
But they are not even parallel locally, they are outwardly propagating crepuscular rays - just like all light.

Flashlights focus light into a straight parallel beam, try to keep up ok?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Feb 23 2017 06:01pm
Feb 23 2017 07:51pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 23 2017 05:40pm)
Can you see me?

MAybe I'm just in your head?

and btw - the flashlight sun is how the Heliocentric sun works - because Eratosthenes claims light rays in cities 700 km apart are completely parallel.
But they are not even parallel locally, they are outwardly propagating crepuscular rays - just like all light.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/d5/6f/1cd56ffdd71e774d5bd7379fcc60ecf1.jpg

http://pre10.deviantart.net/e0ce/th/pre/i/2016/025/5/4/street_lights___lyle_hill_greenock_at_night_by_mr_stewie-d9pa30x.jpg

Flashlights focus light into a straight parallel beam, try to keep up ok?

And yet we can see all sides of the sun, no hood or focusing agent is visible, the light still shines for varying amounts of time at different latitudes, you can't explain the sun's method of movement, and you have no idea how streetlamps focus light.
Feb 24 2017 12:03am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 23 2017 03:51pm)
And yet we can see all sides of the sun, no hood or focusing agent is visible, the light still shines for varying amounts of time at different latitudes, you can't explain the sun's method of movement, and you have no idea how streetlamps focus light.

Proof you see all sides of the sun from Earth?

No hood or focusing agent is visible - of course who said it does? Exactly, the sun moves, the earth doesn't. No scientist has ever detected the Earth moving at all, because it doesn't.

The Sun moves in between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn throughout the year in a figure 8 motion.

Some street lamps focus light more than others, some not at all - perhaps you can show how the Flat Earth Sun works like a flashlight - are you drinking?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Feb 24 2017 12:04am
Feb 24 2017 06:36am
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 24 2017 12:03am)
Proof you see all sides of the sun from Earth?

No hood or focusing agent is visible - of course who said it does? Exactly, the sun moves, the earth doesn't. No scientist has ever detected the Earth moving at all, because it doesn't.

The Sun moves in between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn throughout the year in a figure 8 motion.

Some street lamps focus light more than others, some not at all - perhaps you can show how the Flat Earth Sun works like a flashlight - are you drinking?

<insert high resolution photo of sun>

It would have to have one to not be visible all the time. No one buys your mumbo-jumbo gobbledygook explanations for why it's only visible part of the time. Astronomers are scientists who've detected the Earth's movement.

How does a figure 8 motion comply with Newton's laws? What force acts upon the sun causing such magical motion?
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 24 2017 07:33am
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 23 2017 03:22pm)
Perhap the proof is in that pile of buried fool's gold and wrapped in bigfoot's Fur coat?

Most be frustrating - can't prove Ball Earth, can't disprove Flat Earth - all while maintaining you're 100% sure you're right.

And the gold medal for Mental gymnastic goes too.......

i've never thought i'm 100% right. that's the biggest difference between us. I can also speak in the hypothetical about what would be true on a ball earth and a flat earth, whereas you can't. Simple things like a ship half visable over the horizon cause you to lie your ass off to maintain your beliefs. Its the main reason i stopped participating in your threads, you simply can't handle hypothetical models because you've already realized that they disprove you, so you lie (perhaps even to yourself) about things like "z axis" and "always looking up". The only one always looking up is you, new definitions to spit on.
Feb 24 2017 02:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 24 2017 03:33am)
i've never thought i'm 100% right. that's the biggest difference between us. I can also speak in the hypothetical about what would be true on a ball earth and a flat earth, whereas you can't. Simple things like a ship half visable over the horizon cause you to lie your ass off to maintain your beliefs. Its the main reason i stopped participating in your threads, you simply can't handle hypothetical models because you've already realized that they disprove you, so you lie (perhaps even to yourself) about things like "z axis" and "always looking up". The only one always looking up is you, new definitions to spit on.

Ships dont go over the curve of the horizon that's not really curved at all, here's a new word for your limited vocabulary that doubts the z-axis - the rising mirror line, I'm pretty sure you'll find a stupid reason to explain it away in your hypothetical ball earth faith.
Stop being fooled with being shown single mast photos where a reflected pole looks like a straight line in a mirror /facepalm.

Quote (Santara @ Feb 24 2017 02:36am)

So you dodged on posting proof that all sides of the sun are visible from Earth. Quelle surprise.

gg u faker.

Now one buys your lies.

I'll help you out, since i have empathy for the failings of an old man cause i'm such a beautiful human being

http://www.universetoday.com/60192/does-the-sun-rotate/

This post was edited by card_sultan on Feb 24 2017 02:14pm
Feb 24 2017 03:49pm
Quote (tard_sultan @ Feb 24 2017 02:00pm)
Ships dont go over the curve of the horizon that's not really curved at all, here's a new word for your limited vocabulary that doubts the z-axis - the rising mirror line, I'm pretty sure you'll find a stupid reason to explain it away in your hypothetical ball earth faith.
Stop being fooled with being shown single mast photos where a reflected pole looks like a straight line in a mirror /facepalm.

So you dodged on posting proof that all sides of the sun are visible from Earth. Quelle surprise.

gg u faker.

Now one buys your lies.

I'll help you out, since i have empathy for the failings of an old man cause i'm such a beautiful human being

http://www.universetoday.com/60192/does-the-sun-rotate/

Nah, posting from the phone isn't really conducive to such posts. Here you go cupcake. See anything on the edges to indicate the light could possibly be focused? I don't.

Now, if you want to talk about dodging, that is exactly what you did with the rest of my post.

Quote (Santara @ Feb 24 2017 06:36am)

It would have to have one to not be visible all the time. No one buys your mumbo-jumbo gobbledygook explanations for why it's only visible part of the time. Astronomers are scientists who've detected the Earth's movement.

How does a figure 8 motion comply with Newton's laws? What force acts upon the sun causing such magical motion?

This post was edited by Santara on Feb 24 2017 03:54pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12345628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll