d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Boots On The Ground > Confirmed
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2017 09:36pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 9 2017 11:08pm)
if you want people to play with @A09 and me both would be down to play pubs sometime, constantly on those token grinds ya feel? if you don't suck A09 might be willing to team, he's trying to start putting one together soon.
do you use discord?

i do and probly although i work most of the day and in my free time ive been trying to learn overwatch and conan exiles on pc.. and poe will have a new act and expansion soon so i dont know when ill have time to dedicate to console cod again :(
Gold: 293.50
Feb 9 2017 09:38pm
do you, can't lie, overwatch is extremely fun.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 9 2017 10:18pm
Hype. I hope this is good.

Quote (Sasori @ Feb 9 2017 08:38pm)
do you, can't lie, overwatch is extremely fun.

Do you play on console? I played the Beta and just hated it. Play was dull, art reminded me of LoL (an instant killer for me), community was toxic, and I just thought it was too easy. It seems like it's gotten crazy competitive now and I'd probably get stomped even in the mid-rank ranges, but I just couldn't get into it.

I've also heard it's exponentially better on PC, and I didn't have a PC good enough at the time to play any newish games. I do now, but I'm generally someone who judges pretty quickly and either moves on, or never leaves depending on that initial feeling.
Feb 9 2017 10:44pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 10 2017 12:18am)

Do you play on console? I played the Beta and just hated it. Play was dull, art reminded me of LoL (an instant killer for me), community was toxic, and I just thought it was too easy. It seems like it's gotten crazy competitive now and I'd probably get stomped even in the mid-rank ranges, but I just couldn't get into it.

I've also heard it's exponentially better on PC, and I didn't have a PC good enough at the time to play any newish games. I do now, but I'm generally someone who judges pretty quickly and either moves on, or never leaves depending on that initial feeling.

agree mostly i bought it on pc and xbox and hated it on both but tony talked me into playing a few days ago and its deff different and very team based so if ur solo its pretty shitty but i like it .. i suck ass and i get teamed up with guys level 600 while im 20 lol takes forever to level too ><
Feb 9 2017 10:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 9 2017 10:18pm)

Quote (DaTz @ Feb 9 2017 10:44pm)
agree mostly i bought it on pc and xbox and hated it on both but tony talked me into playing a few days ago and its deff different and very team based so if ur solo its pretty shitty but i like it .. i suck ass and i get teamed up with guys level 600 while im 20 lol takes forever to level too ><

overwatch is the same on console/pc at the high level on console everybody keyboards anyway

i think blizzard literally doesn't make bad games and i'll argue that to my grave, it's a great game, very balanced, very team oriented, fun casually and competitively.
Gold: 16.00
Feb 10 2017 05:20am
Quote (Sasori @ 9 Feb 2017 23:09)
i can almost guarantee mw2 remastered will come one day.

Yeah, but that not enough. We need MW2 remastered and a new Modern Day fps cod. The people want Modern Warfare 4
Feb 11 2017 11:17am
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 10 2017 06:59am)
overwatch is the same on console/pc at the high level on console everybody keyboards anyway

i think blizzard literally doesn't make bad games and i'll argue that to my grave, it's a great game, very balanced, very team oriented, fun casually and competitively.

Heroes of the storm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 11 2017 03:51pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 9 2017 11:59pm)

The community is mainly just toxic on the pc. On console solo queing in the 2600 range its hard to even find people with mics. People still shit talk but you have to be pretty ignorant in games for them yo do so.
Feb 12 2017 09:37am
Quote (Noobalator @ Feb 11 2017 03:51pm)
The community is mainly just toxic on the pc. On console solo queing in the 2600 range its hard to even find people with mics. People still shit talk but you have to be pretty ignorant in games for them yo do so.

you could argue a lot of competitive games are toxic when you play with randoms, solo queue in league is the same way
Gold: 250.00
Feb 12 2017 06:50pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 12 2017 08:37am)
you could argue a lot of competitive games are toxic when you play with randoms, solo queue in league is the same way

It must be worse than I thought if you have to use the most toxic community in gaming history as an example of other games with toxic players.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll