d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sean Spicer Live
Prev18910111226Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 23 2017 12:02pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 23 2017 12:00pm)
I'll never understand why you and others here are amused by idiots in comment sections.

comments sections are legitimate humor. As long as you're laughing at the bottom 10% of both sides of the aisle. If you're simply confirming your bias by reading only huffpo or only breitbarf that could be problematic though.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 23 2017 12:08pm
JonBonvardo seems to have found the source of America's debt problem. He says -
​24 of the 28 NATO COUNTRIES A are delinquent on the 2%Gdp payments so either kick them out or take control of their country America is the last nation on earth that should have a national debt !!

Windowsrefund refund says -
news flash: America was not framed as a Democracy. It was framed as a Republic. MAGA!

Meanwhile Bee EHS has found the reason the chat is so full of idiots -
Come on Soros paid trolls and make this chat absolutely useless

Damn you George Soros!
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 23 2017 12:13pm
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 23 2017 01:01pm)
I'll never understand why you're not.

We can still be friends though ya?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
Feb 23 2017 12:17pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 23 2017 01:02pm)
comments sections are legitimate humor. As long as you're laughing at the bottom 10% of both sides of the aisle. If you're simply confirming your bias by reading only huffpo or only breitbarf that could be problematic though.

If you walk by a homeless dude in the street who is saying ridiculous shit, do you laugh?
Feb 23 2017 12:20pm
Are they playing 'Goodbye Spanish Ladies' ironically? :lol:

Quote (IceMage @ 23 Feb 2017 18:13)
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Lol wat? Do you get all your copypasta spam from bodybuilding.com?

This post was edited by Scaly on Feb 23 2017 12:22pm
Feb 23 2017 12:25pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 23 2017 12:17pm)
If you walk by a homeless dude in the street who is saying ridiculous shit, do you laugh?

I'll one up you sir.

When i was in driver's ed we were driving down the road, i was in the back seat playing snake on a Nokia brick like a boss, a mentally handicapped woman was on the sidewalk riding a bike, one of the bikes with ram's horn handles. And she had just come from kwik trip, so she was trying to ride with a big gulp in each hand while steering with the backs of her wrists on the handle bars. Well she must have gotten off balance because she went right into a fire hydrant, flipped over the bars, and both big gulps absolutely soaked her entire top half. She's sprawled out on the sidewalk as we slowly pass by going 20 MPH to our horror. Plenty of people were on the side walk and helping her so we didn't stop, but seconds later the instructor hits the break on his side and motions the kid to pull over. He burst out laughing, then we both did to. it was cyclical, we all kept each other going without a real word for about a minute. Then we all felt bad and decided that we wouldn't tell anyone because of how bad it made us all look/feel etc. And if it happened again i'd laugh and then feel terrible all over again. Sometimes it's the situation that makes you laugh, then the reality sets in and you can't laugh if u tried. I laugh that low information voters get misled into silliness quite often, then i get sad because their vote has just as much power as mine.
Feb 23 2017 12:28pm
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 23 2017 01:20pm)
Are they playing 'Goodbye Spanish Ladies' ironically? :lol:

Lol wat? Do you get all your copypasta spam from bodybuilding.com?

I do.

Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 23 2017 01:25pm)
I'll one up you sir.

When i was in driver's ed we were driving down the road, i was in the back seat playing snake on a Nokia brick like a boss, a mentally handicapped woman was on the sidewalk riding a bike, one of the bikes with ram's horn handles. And she had just come from kwik trip, so she was trying to ride with a big gulp in each hand while steering with the backs of her wrists on the handle bars. Well she must have gotten off balance because she went right into a fire hydrant, flipped over the bars, and both big gulps absolutely soaked her entire top half. She's sprawled out on the sidewalk as we slowly pass by going 20 MPH to our horror. Plenty of people were on the side walk and helping her so we didn't stop, but seconds later the instructor hits the break on his side and motions the kid to pull over. He burst out laughing, then we both did to. it was cyclical, we all kept each other going without a real word for about a minute. Then we all felt bad and decided that we wouldn't tell anyone because of how bad it made us all look/feel etc. And if it happened again i'd laugh and then feel terrible all over again. Sometimes it's the situation that makes you laugh, then the reality sets in and you can't laugh if u tried. I laugh that low information voters get misled into silliness quite often, then i get sad because their vote has just as much power as mine.

tldr
Feb 23 2017 12:29pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 23 2017 12:28pm)
I do.

tldr

Feb 23 2017 12:51pm
Lol. The chat got so much more racist.
Feb 23 2017 02:27pm

Live now. Sorry for the early posting.