d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Looking For Honest Answers > How Is The Drop Rate.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 248,047.40
Oct 9 2016 12:33pm
The drop system is broken af...
Gold: 612.80
Oct 10 2016 06:51am
Quote (Cheeya @ Oct 9 2016 02:33pm)
The drop system is broken af...

I prefer it like this tbh
The easier he makes drops, the less valuable the items. This has always been a game that only paid off to people who put the time in (unless very lucky newbie ofc, which is like winning lottery) and it should stay like that tbh

Who would want 10kfg items turning into 5kfg items? I don't even have one atm and I wouldn't want that. :mellow:
Gold: 3,874.04
Oct 10 2016 07:04am
Quote (Lyricist @ Oct 10 2016 07:51am)
The easier he makes drops, the less valuable the items. This has always been a game that only paid off to people who put the time in (unless very lucky newbie ofc, which is like winning lottery) and it should stay like that tbh

Who would want 10kfg items turning into 5kfg items? I don't even have one atm and I wouldn't want that. :mellow:

If the game had a consistent drop base. I'm not even saying high ee. I'm saying like the old days where you could sell mutables and make 200+ fg(random)for exploring solo.

Best thing I think Paul could do is increase the number of stats dropped. And introduce new stats that would give us potiental for new "best in game gear" without nerfing the old gear. Yes this would lower the value of some items but improve the market as more people would want this new stuff.

Or maybe I've been reading too many rex posts.
Gold: 136,035.88
Trader: Trusted
Oct 10 2016 07:45am
well i wouldnt want even more stats.. keep it simple ;)
i keep on finding useful drops as i explore a lot. drops arent bad.
if wellables could sell this could probably be a way of earning fg regularly similar to old muteables. judging the tone of pauls last posts, this could happen soon.
Gold: 612.80
Oct 10 2016 09:34am
Quote (Ladd3r @ Oct 10 2016 09:04am)
If the game had a consistent drop base. I'm not even saying high ee. I'm saying like the old days where you could sell mutables and make 200+ fg(random)for exploring solo.

Best thing I think Paul could do is increase the number of stats dropped. And introduce new stats that would give us potiental for new "best in game gear" without nerfing the old gear. Yes this would lower the value of some items but improve the market as more people would want this new stuff.

Or maybe I've been reading too many rex posts.

Too many rex post IMO

I'm kidding :lol: but I see what you're saying. More muteables dropping wouldn't be so bad but I mean I get a decent amount as is in group games. I agree there's not as much soloing but I think that's part of the plan :p for quite a while Ls has been pushing players to group climbing - this part is nothing new, although I do see it slowly but surely diminishing any sort of incentive for soloing all together :ph34r:
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Oct 10 2016 09:47am
HELL NO, dont add more stats to items, dont make it even harder to find good items, it seems like you guys dont know how hard it is to actually get 1 good stats, get 2 stats is insane.

UNLESS he would change the way items roll for example, let's say a lvl 35 lightning charm, if u got str roll on it, it would only be able to roll melee stats together with that ( life, powershot, quick draw ) ETC stat that's only works for meleeing
if you got a lvl 35 robe with int you would only be able to get mods such as /// mana, mind numb, mana syph, mana skin ETC ETC

So, Items would be either casting or either melee, nothing mixed at all, hybrid is long gone from this game anyway, it's completly useless today.

Make these stats as good as they used to be

#1 and most important - Life steal
#2 Heal mastery
#3 LPA, LPK, MPA & MPK (dont ahve to remove the cap to make unspawns better again, DO NOT DO THAT! ... BUT Make them useful again, if an item says 1-30 you should get a number 1-30 not 1-2 MAX)

Remove these mods or rework them completly

mana syphon
mana skin
mana consumption
crit flux
jubiliance
glancing blow

This post was edited by RistVaLL on Oct 10 2016 09:48am
Gold: 248,598.85
Oct 10 2016 11:30am
Could keep number of Stats the same but increase viability of others. That way more than 3-4 rolls would be useful
Would also increase build diversity

This post was edited by harmacintyre on Oct 10 2016 11:30am
Gold: 1.00
Oct 10 2016 12:05pm
Quote (Lyricist @ Oct 10 2016 06:51am)

I sure as heck want more items to drop
You play softcore, only things that are worth anything in softcore are the 2xxx ee items and unspawns.

come over to hardcore where no items are for sale, no items drop, and no new items are coming into the game.
I and many others would agree that hardcore could really use a increase in drops as you have players that cannot even buy sets to play the game
Gold: 172,065.53
Oct 10 2016 12:45pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 10 Oct 2016 14:45)
well i wouldnt want even more stats.. keep it simple ;)
i keep on finding useful drops as i explore a lot. drops arent bad.
if wellables could sell this could probably be a way of earning fg regularly similar to old muteables. judging the tone of pauls last posts, this could happen soon.

yeah keep comming back the wellables to sell
but lets be honest bro ur a hardcore player and do a lot of climbs(hardcore ist not hc in ls)
for the average player its still the same... get lucky or gtfo
u will never make a decent amount of fg to cover all ur costs unless u invest a lot of time in this game
Gold: 136,035.88
Oct 10 2016 03:17pm
Quote (Plagbouerer @ 10 Oct 2016 19:45)
yeah keep comming back the wellables to sell
but lets be honest bro ur a hardcore player and do a lot of climbs(hardcore ist not hc in ls)
for the average player its still the same... get lucky or gtfo
u will never make a decent amount of fg to cover all ur costs unless u invest a lot of time in this game

well atm i am earning about 1000 fg from ladder slasher every month.
i am paying 190 fg for my vault.. so this is easily covered ;)
i am not doing a crazy amount of mqs.. i just like to explore.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll