d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Looking For Honest Answers > How Is The Drop Rate.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 350.19
Oct 10 2016 03:19pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Oct 10 2016 05:17pm)
well atm i am earning about 1000 fg from ladder slasher every month.
i am paying 190 fg for my vault.. so this is easily covered ;)
i am not doing a crazy amount of mqs.. i just like to explore.

explore is fun
Gold: 25,084.86
Oct 10 2016 04:28pm
Quote (ekoe @ Oct 10 2016 02:05pm)
I sure as heck want more items to drop
You play softcore, only things that are worth anything in softcore are the 2xxx ee items and unspawns.

come over to hardcore where no items are for sale, no items drop, and no new items are coming into the game.
I and many others would agree that hardcore could really use a increase in drops as you have players that cannot even buy sets to play the game

Okay we are in 2 different realms of the game though :p you know I was talking about sc specifically.

In this case, boost item drops slightly on hc and keep sc the same IMO
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Trader: Trusted
Oct 10 2016 05:20pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 10 Oct 2016 23:17)
well atm i am earning about 1000 fg from ladder slasher every month.
i am paying 190 fg for my vault.. so this is easily covered ;)
i am not doing a crazy amount of mqs.. i just like to explore.

yeah and compare that to other games such as poe where u can make 50k fg in 1 month if you know what you're doing.
Gold: 131,630.78
Oct 10 2016 05:24pm
Quote (RistVaLL @ 11 Oct 2016 00:20)
yeah and compare that to other games such as poe where u can make 50k fg in 1 month if you know what you're doing.

yeah well at this point of the game you cant really compare poe with ls. if you need fg you should just go with poe ofc ^^
but you can still earn some fg from ls and upgrade your stuff slowly.
i would still love the chance to earn some more fg from ls :santa: i am still hoping for a nice update soon.
Members++
Oct 10 2016 05:31pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 11 Oct 2016 01:24)
yeah well at this point of the game you cant really compare poe with ls. if you need fg you should just go with poe ofc ^^
but you can still earn some fg from ls and upgrade your stuff slowly.
i would still love the chance to earn some more fg from ls :santa: i am still hoping for a nice update soon.

Yeah but ur argument is about how much you're making in this game, im just saying, braging about getin 1k fg here is nothing lol ^^

The problem in ladder slasher is that ppl thinks it is what it was before, this game was made to create a competition between ppl.
It was not made to "make forum gold" it was made to LOSE forum gold, that is why we have a market fee.

People should never start this game to make forum gold, play it to lose forum gold, make ur climbs faster and the competition greater.
People are complaining over and over again that stuff dont drop, well they sure as hell do, they aren't trying hard enough to get there tho.

Paul is trying to get ppl to do alot more exploring with all these event, but ppl are still whining about the drops, it has been increased A TON compared what it used to be.
Only reason ppl made big banks before was because it was 250players online at the same time, meaning alot more items had to be sold creating a bigger competition to get the items.
Back then you also had "no maze catacomb" which was EP upon EP , ofc it would drop alot more items back then when there were 250ppl doing ep's all day long.

What destroyed this game was that we dont have a way of gamble today, old transmuting system was removed and ppl didnt need to explore anymore cause lvl 35+ items didnt sell.
Therefore ppl stop playing. Arena isnt the biggest loss that we've had in this game, removing transmuting is by far the biggest loss for this game.

This post was edited by RistVaLL on Oct 10 2016 05:32pm
Gold: 3,874.04
Oct 10 2016 05:57pm
Quote (RistVaLL @ Oct 10 2016 06:31pm)
Yeah but ur argument is about how much you're making in this game, im just saying, braging about getin 1k fg here is nothing lol ^^

The problem in ladder slasher is that ppl thinks it is what it was before, this game was made to create a competition between ppl.
It was not made to "make forum gold" it was made to LOSE forum gold, that is why we have a market fee.

People should never start this game to make forum gold, play it to lose forum gold, make ur climbs faster and the competition greater.
People are complaining over and over again that stuff dont drop, well they sure as hell do, they aren't trying hard enough to get there tho.

Paul is trying to get ppl to do alot more exploring with all these event, but ppl are still whining about the drops, it has been increased A TON compared what it used to be.
Only reason ppl made big banks before was because it was 250players online at the same time, meaning alot more items had to be sold creating a bigger competition to get the items.
Back then you also had "no maze catacomb" which was EP upon EP , ofc it would drop alot more items back then when there were 250ppl doing ep's all day long.

What destroyed this game was that we dont have a way of gamble today, old transmuting system was removed and ppl didnt need to explore anymore cause lvl 35+ items didnt sell.
Therefore ppl stop playing. Arena isnt the biggest loss that we've had in this game, removing transmuting is by far the biggest loss for this game.

I agree
Gold: 1.93
Oct 10 2016 06:13pm
Quote (Lyricist @ Oct 10 2016 11:51pm)
I prefer it like this tbh
The easier he makes drops, the less valuable the items. This has always been a game that only paid off to people who put the time in (unless very lucky newbie ofc, which is like winning lottery) and it should stay like that tbh

Who would want 10kfg items turning into 5kfg items? I don't even have one atm and I wouldn't want that. :mellow:

More good drops would actually raise prices.
Members++
Oct 10 2016 07:39pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 11 Oct 2016 02:13)
More good drops would actually raise prices.

Nah not really, if everyone found good items all the time, who would want to buy them?
Gold: 464,105.17
Oct 10 2016 09:52pm
its obvious the drops should be increase a small amount.

its also obvious any drastic changes will ruin the game for certain people.

the bonus events with increased drops seems to be working well in my opinion.

you want more drops. ya get to level 100 and explore. you want guild points ya whistle to 71 and MQ.

im happy with where the game is at and I think Paul has been doing a great job with these bonus events.

side note: i think the solution for a solo/arena option is to keep the 3-4x shrine bonus as a permanent thing. it doesnt affect group play but lets people solo in a reasonable fashion.
also, keep the 2x ep bonus ;)

This post was edited by k.iMpacT on Oct 10 2016 09:54pm
Gold: 1.93
Oct 10 2016 11:29pm
Quote (RistVaLL @ Oct 11 2016 12:39pm)
Nah not really, if everyone found good items all the time, who would want to buy them?

The players who came back to the game that stopped playing because there was no way to make fg playing it anymore.
I was one of them, i only came back because i wanted to play with my friends in labyrinth.
The reason ls used to have 250-500 people online was because we could make fg playing it, better drop rates would bring more players in and demand for items would rise thus prices would rise.
There was a lot more quality items around in 2010 than there is now and they had a lot more value then than they do now.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll