d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Hildebeast Is Literally Stealing From > Poor Donors
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 22 2016 06:54pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 22 2016 02:28pm)
It's absolutely fascinating how determined you are to close your eyes and plug your ears in order to stay 100% ignorant

Tl/Dr
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 22 2016 07:14pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 22 2016 06:17pm)
Tell me again how you justify in your mind that it is OK to systematically steal from poor folks.

I've been trying to understand the demokkkratic mind for years and I've come to the conclusion that...

I would have to suffer a devastatingly traumatic debilitating brain injury in order to twist my thoughts into the pretzels you guys do in order to justify treating from the poor and taking cash from countries that have a direct conflict with the way of life that Americans have.

AKA, sharona law countries that kill gays on the spot and treat women like dogshit.

The last large donation was $32,000,000 from one of them guys.

You somehow ignore that disgusting shit entirely yet manage to latch on to latch on to the smallest things that President Trump does.

How many people have died under the watch of President Trump?

How many have died under the direct inaction of the hildebeast?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can never be sure if you're this dumb or this bad at trolling. Either way, wew lad.
Gold: 40.42
Sep 22 2016 07:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Sep 2016 17:14)
I can never be sure if you're this dumb or this bad at trolling. Either way, wew lad.

He's this bad at smarting. :(
Gold: 252.29
Sep 22 2016 10:44pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 23 2016 01:14am)

It's easy to see why you support the demokkkratic party.

Gold: 40.42
Sep 23 2016 09:13am
Quote (NekoSama @ 22 Sep 2016 20:44)
It's easy to see why you support the demokkkratic party.

It's easy to see that you're so gullible that you'll literally believe any garbage that lines up with your biases tbh. :(
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 23 2016 09:15am
Quote (NekoSama @ Sep 22 2016 10:44pm)
It's easy to see why you support the demokkkratic party.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Haven't voted for them in many years, haven't voted either party in quite a few years in fact for national politics.
Gold: 252.29
Oct 4 2016 05:43pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 23 2016 03:15pm)
Haven't voted for them in many years, haven't voted either party in quite a few years in fact for national politics.

You advocate for the demokkkratic party.

That's close enough.

This post was edited by NekoSama on Oct 4 2016 05:43pm
Gold: 2,140.00
Oct 6 2016 01:18am
Quote (IceMage @ Sep 22 2016 07:30pm)
I've encountered many people who absolutely hate Hillary. I don't fully understand it, but it's there.

Have you intentionally fought for months not to read anything about Hillary that might come from a negative viewpoint instead if people providing "news" while campaigning for her.

She is literally a monster. I mean all DC politicians or lifelong ones are dirty and everyone knows this of both parties. But she has done horrific things and the scary scary part is she appears to be immune to any sort of consequences while doing thingd that would have nearly anyone else locked away and branded a demon. She and the mainstream "news" and media has actually allowed her to RUN FOR PRESIDENT WHILE ON A TIRADE OF BEING MAYBE THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL PEOPLE PUBLICLY KNOW ABOUT.

On the other hand you have a guy who hasn't been in politics and not only has the media allowed people like you to completely disregard the MANY criminal acts she has/is/and surely will continue to comitt, but want her in office, another lifer politician that screws us time and time again, over a smart businessman who has been a legitimate good guy for years leading up to this. And I'm assuming party affiliations are 99% of this reason, proving why we will never get our government back and stay divided. That and the ignorance and lack of actual knowledge and attempt at educating one's self.

Anyone with even a moderately decent IQ, would jump on the chance to put a guy off the streets with his reputation and knowledge over a lifelong DC politician, let alone one that we DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASSUME IS CROOKED, it's literally everywhere yet you don't understand? you don't understand because you have been taught to lean left and go dem and haven't bothered to form your own opinion from scratch. Only then can you honestly see what is happening.

Broaden your horizon and always argue from an opposite viewpoint when you talk politics, read left and right leaning news. You aren't learning anything by sticking one side forever because they both are represented by crooks at this point, and this is causing people to waste our one chance to put a non politician into power and somehow, people can't switch to give us a shot at something special, no matter how many evil things she does.

This post was edited by TooL89 on Oct 6 2016 01:24am
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 6 2016 06:44am
Quote (TooL89 @ Oct 6 2016 02:18am)
Have you intentionally fought for months not to read anything about Hillary that might come from a negative viewpoint instead if people providing "news" while campaigning for her.

She is literally a monster. I mean all DC politicians or lifelong ones are dirty and everyone knows this of both parties. But she has done horrific things and the scary scary part is she appears to be immune to any sort of consequences while doing thingd that would have nearly anyone else locked away and branded a demon. She and the mainstream "news" and media has actually allowed her to RUN FOR PRESIDENT WHILE ON A TIRADE OF BEING MAYBE THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL PEOPLE PUBLICLY KNOW ABOUT.

On the other hand you have a guy who hasn't been in politics and not only has the media allowed people like you to completely disregard the MANY criminal acts she has/is/and surely will continue to comitt, but want her in office, another lifer politician that screws us time and time again, over a smart businessman who has been a legitimate good guy for years leading up to this. And I'm assuming party affiliations are 99% of this reason, proving why we will never get our government back and stay divided. That and the ignorance and lack of actual knowledge and attempt at educating one's self.

Anyone with even a moderately decent IQ, would jump on the chance to put a guy off the streets with his reputation and knowledge over a lifelong DC politician, let alone one that we DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASSUME IS CROOKED, it's literally everywhere yet you don't understand? you don't understand because you have been taught to lean left and go dem and haven't bothered to form your own opinion from scratch. Only then can you honestly see what is happening.

Broaden your horizon and always argue from an opposite viewpoint when you talk politics, read left and right leaning news. You aren't learning anything by sticking one side forever because they both are represented by crooks at this point, and this is causing people to waste our one chance to put a non politician into power and somehow, people can't switch to give us a shot at something special, no matter how many evil things she does.

What a tool.
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 6 2016 07:01am
Quote (TooL89 @ Oct 5 2016 11:18pm)

She is literally a monster.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll