d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > A Story > This Is A True Story. It Happened To Me.
Prev191011121314Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,256.50
Sep 17 2016 01:23pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 17 2016 03:20pm)
I'd be careful with this; before you realise what you're asking your god to do, he's already exterminated an entire people and condemned their virgins to a life of rape and slavery :(

Which people?
Sep 17 2016 01:46pm
People don't realize that GOD is Sovereign. People today don't even know what that word means. As predicted.

GOD does whatever HE wants.

Period.

People need to realize that. What do you think HE did to me? Lol!

In the Bible it says there are 7 things GOD cannot do.

Let me do something I never ever do.

BS.

Proof:

One of them is lying.

There is a story in the Bible where GOD wanted to mis-lead an attacking army, towards a trap.

He told a man to lie to them about which direction they needed to go in.

Circumvented.

There is NOTHING HE cannot do.

This post was edited by Sylencer on Sep 17 2016 01:47pm
Gold: 1,532.01
Sep 17 2016 02:37pm
Quote (Sylencer @ Sep 17 2016 08:46pm)
People don't realize that GOD is Sovereign. People today don't even know what that word means. As predicted.

GOD does whatever HE wants.

You just defined a tyrant. Which the god of christianity undoubtedly is.

Are you so desperate to be a slave that you actually rejoice at the idea of being powerless to refuse the will of a malevolent, capricious, disgusting being such as the one described in the bible?
Sep 17 2016 02:42pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 17 2016 04:37pm)
You just defined a tyrant. Which the god of christianity undoubtedly is.

Are you so desperate to be a slave that you actually rejoice at the idea of being powerless to refuse the will of a malevolent, capricious, disgusting being such as the one described in the bible?

I can cite scripture. Call HIM a tyrant if you wish.

I can also cite tons of scriptural examples.

I could correct you for a 100 lines, you've got quite a spew there. Congratulations! See that 'word thought deed' link above.

On slavery, "To be the greatest of all, be the _______ of all."?
Sep 17 2016 02:47pm
Quote (Sylencer @ Sep 17 2016 09:42pm)

I could correct you for a 100 lines, you've got quite a spew there. Congratulations! See that 'word thought deed' link above.

If you have to threaten to correct someone, it usually means you're incapable of doing so.
Sep 17 2016 02:53pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 17 2016 04:47pm)
If you have to threaten to correct someone, it usually means you're incapable of doing so.

I don't make threats. You can't read. And it looks to me, like you're a hysterical troll.

MY capabilities, are on display.

:o)

Do you have anything thoughtful to contribute?

Can you answer the question I posed?

Tell us about what you've done for GOD, in your life.

More like this, (than the troll-style, 'emotional, confrontational, immature, information-less, shallow' type comments.)
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 17 2016 02:54pm
Quote (Sylencer @ 17 Sep 2016 21:42)

here, in my country, learning a religious book make you an eccentric, nothing more.

theres others books arround, others religions, you better know your place and try to help you out of this sect... :blush:
Sep 17 2016 02:57pm
Quote (Sylencer @ Sep 17 2016 09:53pm)
I don't make threats. You can't read. And it looks to me, like you're a hysterical troll.

MY capabilities, are on display.

:o)

Do you have anything thoughtful to contribute?

Can you answer the question I posed?

Tell us about what you've done for GOD, in your life.

More like this, (than the troll-style, 'emotional, confrontational, immature, information-less, shallow' type comments.)

Funny how anything other than hysterical praise of this vile cretin of a deity is trolling :rofl:

Why don't you try to refute my points rather than whining about them? That is how a debate works, after all.
Sep 17 2016 03:00pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Sep 17 2016 04:54pm)
here, in my country, learning a religious book make you an eccentric, nothing more.

theres others books arround, others religions, you better know your place and try to help you out of this sect... :blush:

here, in my country, learning a religious book make you an eccentric, nothing more. - You'll notice under Notes, The Afterlife, I explain how a non-believer is saved. Here's why.

theres others books arround, others religions, you better know your place and try to help - The Jews believe the old testament. Mormons added a book. The Koran/Quoran (whatever) teaches to kill your enemies, the Bible teaches to love your enemies. They are opposed. Remember 9/11, it came from their instructions, in their book. Not fanatics. That's why there were NINETEEN of them. (So, where did their book(s) come from then? It's obvious enough for a 3 year-old to guess that. And, is this the first time that you've realized that? Also, do you now understand the situation better?)

you out of this sect... - No idea what this portion of your statement means. But your English is pretty good, so-to-speak.

This post was edited by Sylencer on Sep 17 2016 03:20pm
Sep 17 2016 03:08pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 17 2016 04:57pm)
Funny how anything other than hysterical praise of this vile cretin of a deity is trolling :rofl:

Why don't you try to refute my points rather than whining about them? That is how a debate works, after all.

I won't enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Which of your points in this statement is debatable?

(None. Indicates a tr_ll.?)

How many of my questions did you just answer?

(None. Indicates a tr_ll.?)

Or, did you just contribute something thoughtful here?

(No. Indicates a tr_ll.?)

And, I did on the rest, all I'd care to.

Which you apparently ignored.

(Trolls ignore too.)

Keep spewing emotional nonsense if it makes you happy. I may stop responding though, unless I'm REALLY bored!

I'd read what I said.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121314Next
Closed New Topic New Poll