d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Black Single Mothers Are The Problem
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,749.09
Warn: 20%
Aug 18 2016 09:35am
Quote (MultiMulti @ Aug 18 2016 08:17am)
We should just wipe out all the poor communities, I am poor but do not live in poor community lol

yup, and all it takes is abolishing welfare.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 18 2016 09:38am
Quote (boxboxbox @ Aug 18 2016 09:35am)
yup, and all it takes is abolishing welfare.

ya, those poor idiots will just sit in their homes and die i bet, you know once we cut off their food.

its almost as if you didn't know bread riots were a thing. idiot.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 18 2016 09:48am
Drug war, globalization, and a culture of dependency and failure seem to be a few reasons.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2016 10:32am
There was an effort in the 1960s coming into the 1970s by the FBI to deliberately infiltrate civil rights groups and arrest/imprison people involved.

The shift was later made to target black communities via harsher sentencing, particularly crack vs. powder cocaine.

This leaves us with several generations of people who don't know how to be parents because they never had one or both parents themselves.

Similar psychological trauma has been observed among Native Americans, who were forced into boarding schools.

Go read a fucking book instead of shitposting.
Gold: 119,903.34
Aug 18 2016 10:34am
Got friends who don't have any idea who their dad are or never hear from them.

Only time I ever really feel very blessed/fortunate that my mom and dad were still amicable after divorce and my dad was a pretty big factor in my life. He's the one who got me hooked on PC gaming when I was young and got me into d2 which fueled my gaming childhood. I feel like I got an experience most other people didn't. Playing video games with my dad who is probably a bigger nerd than I am. He played DnD back in the 70s and 80s.

It just blows my mind.

If blacks get on average practical better education and the younger generations get positive changes, then the future will change for them.

The solution to accomplish that, I'm not really sure. Cause it's not just one issue. It's a lot of factors being compounded which leads to a bunch of bullshit and solution continues.

Quote (sylvannos @ Aug 18 2016 11:32am)
There was an effort in the 1960s coming into the 1970s by the FBI to deliberately infiltrate civil rights groups and arrest/imprison people involved.

The shift was later made to target black communities via harsher sentencing, particularly crack vs. powder cocaine.

This leaves us with several generations of people who don't know how to be parents because they never had one or both parents themselves.

Similar psychological trauma has been observed among Native Americans, who were forced into boarding schools.

Native Americans got even bigger problems. They are poorly ran by their own tribal governments and the federal government or state governments are not going to intervene cause then it would be a shitshow and seem to be the state/federal government once again "stepping on the toes" of Native Americans once again.

So you end up with rampant alcoholism and such shit conditions that Native American women raped at absurd percentages and poverty that makes blacks lives look grand.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Aug 18 2016 10:37am
Gold: 285.00
Aug 18 2016 10:38am
Quote (sylvannos @ Aug 18 2016 11:32am)

And /thread
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 18 2016 10:38am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Aug 18 2016 11:34am)
Got friends who don't have any idea who their dad are or never hear from them.

Only time I ever really feel very blessed/fortunate that my mom and dad were still amicable after divorce and my dad was a pretty big factor in my life. He's the one who got me hooked on PC gaming when I was young and got me into d2 which fueled my gaming childhood. I feel like I got an experience most other people didn't. Playing video games with my dad who is probably a bigger nerd than I am. He played DnD back in the 70s and 80s.

It just blows my mind.

If blacks get on average practical better education and the younger generations get positive changes, then the future will change for them.

The solution to accomplish that, I'm not really sure. Cause it's not just one issue. It's a lot of factors being compounded which leads to a bunch of bullshit and solution continues.

I think a good start is to have an attitude of "do no harm", e.g. criminal justice reform.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 18 2016 10:40am
Gold: 22,189.49
Aug 18 2016 11:00am
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/5-reasons-you-should-spendblack-even-if-you-re-white-n633631

You need to check your parent privileges and #spendblack or else you're a racist
Gold: 40.42
Aug 18 2016 11:02am
lol 'wedlock.'

Quote (sylvannos @ 18 Aug 2016 08:32)

And of course, this. Yet another dipshit bigoted duffman post. I imagine this is exactly what GoomShill posts would look like if he were deprived of oxygen for seven or eight minutes. :(
Gold: 285.00
Aug 18 2016 11:09am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 18 2016 12:00pm)
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/5-reasons-you-should-spendblack-even-if-you-re-white-n633631

You need to check your parent privileges and #spendblack or else you're a racist

Good article.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll