d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > My Team Is Looking For Lld Duels.
Prev167891015Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 420.00
Oct 28 2016 02:02pm
Forgive me folks for the double post! :D ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Oct 28 2016 02:06pm
Gold: 301.85
Warn: 20%
Oct 28 2016 02:14pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 01:57pm)
Well said my friend, and good work. :D ;) XD

Trust me my friend I have tons of kills on his undercover character that I posted a screenshot of. :D ;) XD

Adam is a weak bully! :D ;) XD

1. D2SecretServices(A few heroes took part in this) Undercover bully slayers however my friend doesn't play anymore so I doubt he would care if I revealed him. :D ;) XD

2. I revealed it months ago.. You're slow. There is no more act sissy, everyone knows my identity but I prefer to continuing typing the way I do. If I were still playing the gimmick fully I'd of not even reference the fact I even duel sir. :D ;) XD

But just because I prefer to type like this doesn't mean I am still playing the complete gimmick, only partial now. Sort of a combo of my real self and Overmyer! :D ;) XD
Secondly sir several folks have requested that I continue this gimmick partially of course, so I can continue to enslave and punish bullies/evildoers! :D ;) XD

Read this topic for more information. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74927914&f=85

3. I have no reason to make other accounts? :D ;) XD

4. I was responding to the fact Mr. Adam was at work getting paid to troll basically, basically him and I are one in the same! I as well was paid indirectly while working since I got to post on this amazing site sir. Bullies like yourself provided me entertainment while I killed time at my post sir, example like when you and me would go back and forth in general chat about stuff I made up off the top of my head. Thank you for providing me entertainment sir off your expense. :D ;) XD

Which multi? I was saying your character, I know your old alias is ''Mictwist'' though or whatever. :D ;) XD

I was referring to your characer Mikes-Ikes the one I slain several times over the years Mr. Adam. For example my tal rasha sorceress defeated that weak sissy hammerdin as well.

And secondly I am a guy who constantly public duels, I have never seen that ''Fish'' hammerdin ever. However I knew you were ''catfish'' that town druid. :D ;) XD

http://i.imgur.com/7eEnfPw.jpg
Don't even respond anymore please. :D ;) XD

I've had the same Hdin for years and you still can't post on it..? I didn't know you meant that random was supposed to me 😭😂 seriously how hard is this for you.... Just like those kills on your level 30 JahovahWitness. Where's the kills on quicklaunch 😂
Oct 28 2016 02:17pm
Quote (Quicklaunch @ Oct 28 2016 04:14pm)
I've had the same Hdin for years and you still can't post on it..? I didn't know you meant that random was supposed to me 😭😂 seriously how hard is this for you.... Just like those kills on your level 30 JahovahWitness. Where's the kills on quicklaunch 😂

Sorry sir but everyone on here knows my only account I ever revealed before I said who I was; was indeed only *Churchtime/Kneezon a level 1. :d ;) XD

Guru-PvP and You were actually that users behind that ''JahovahWitness@battle.net'' account apparently.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Oct 28 2016 02:18pm
Gold: 215.80
Oct 28 2016 02:20pm
9-30 duels up lmk
Oct 28 2016 02:21pm
Quote (Riox @ Oct 28 2016 04:20pm)
9-30 duels up lmk

No it isn't. :D ;) XD
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 28 2016 02:31pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 01:57pm)
Well said my friend, and good work. :D ;) XD

Trust me my friend I have tons of kills on his undercover character that I posted a screenshot of. :D ;) XD

Adam is a weak bully! :D ;) XD

1. D2SecretServices(A few heroes took part in this) Undercover bully slayers however my friend doesn't play anymore so I doubt he would care if I revealed him. :D ;) XD

2. I revealed it months ago.. You're slow. There is no more act sissy, everyone knows my identity but I prefer to continuing typing the way I do. If I were still playing the gimmick fully I'd of not even reference the fact I even duel sir. :D ;) XD

But just because I prefer to type like this doesn't mean I am still playing the complete gimmick, only partial now. Sort of a combo of my real self and Overmyer! :D ;) XD
Secondly sir several folks have requested that I continue this gimmick partially of course, so I can continue to enslave and punish bullies/evildoers! :D ;) XD

Read this topic for more information. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74927914&f=85

3. I have no reason to make other accounts? :D ;) XD

4. I was responding to the fact Mr. Adam was at work getting paid to troll basically, basically him and I are one in the same! I as well was paid indirectly while working since I got to post on this amazing site sir. Bullies like yourself provided me entertainment while I killed time at my post sir, example like when you and me would go back and forth in general chat about stuff I made up off the top of my head. Thank you for providing me entertainment sir off your expense. :D ;) XD

Which multi? I was saying your character, I know your old alias is ''Mictwist'' though or whatever. :D ;) XD

I was referring to your characer Mikes-Ikes the one I slain several times over the years Mr. Adam. For example my tal rasha sorceress defeated that weak sissy hammerdin as well.

And secondly I am a guy who constantly public duels, I have never seen that ''Fish'' hammerdin ever. However I knew you were ''catfish'' that town druid. :D ;) XD

http://i.imgur.com/7eEnfPw.jpg
Don't even respond anymore please. :D ;) XD

tl;dr you were "overmeyer" for so long you now can't stop. What a pitiful life, i hope at least the diapers were true.
Oct 28 2016 03:07pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 28 2016 04:31pm)
tl;dr you were "overmeyer" for so long you now can't stop. What a pitiful life, i hope at least the diapers were true.

One thing is for sure is that you were very enraged. :D ;) XD

Several topics I could link at you raging at me sir. I think I got the better end of the deal off your expense, but lets stay on point.

You still lost to my friend, a hero from Team MeRC. :d ;) XD

Gold: 175.01
Oct 28 2016 03:18pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Oct 28 2016 02:48pm)
Great post sir :D

Adam is one of the biggest ego warriors but a bad dueller, so when you post him dying he kicks off and the thread fills up fast

He got rekt by Tama, he can never live that down :D :D

Some of the other LLD players I personally rekt

http://s10.postimg.org/4vwgah81l/analrapist.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad13bH3D61rrcahvo3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad13bH3D61rrcahvo4_250.gif

Are any of those softcore players?
Gold: 215.80
Oct 28 2016 03:25pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 03:21pm)
No it isn't. :D ;) XD

Dodge accepted
Oct 28 2016 03:44pm
Quote (Riox @ Oct 28 2016 05:25pm)
Dodge accepted

It didn't exist, I wanted to join sir. :D ;) XD
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev167891015Next
Closed New Topic