d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > My Team Is Looking For Lld Duels.
Prev15678915Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 301.85
Warn: 20%
Oct 28 2016 11:14am
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 11:13am)
I can make a game right now, will you join? You and I are both online. Bring any friends you have online to assist in slaying me! :d ;) XD

I will create the game now, 332/44.

I'm at work. Add me on snapchat and I can show you lol. I don't make things up like you. I'm getting paid to type to nobody who has kills on me, niceeee
Gold: 420.00
Oct 28 2016 11:16am
Quote (Quicklaunch @ Oct 28 2016 01:14pm)
I'm at work. Add me on snapchat and I can show you lol. I don't make things up like you. I'm getting paid to type to nobody who has kills on me, niceeee

I got paid to troll you for months and this entire forum, why do you think I made this account? I was entertained for months trolling bullies like you sir! :D ;) XD

However now this is my main account, the staff team have allowed me to keep this account and disabled my other one. I have been granted to stay because I am not a scammer, (provided I behave and never make another account of course ) and I provide content to this forum in regards to slaying bullies on D2. I have been personally thanked by several staff members as well for my work.

Whenever you get off work, you know where to find me if you want to try to slay my characters Mr. Adam! I am not a hard guy to find sir. :D ;) XD
I'm sure our schedules will eventually collide again as they did the other day sir when I discovered you in that pub game. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Good day until then.

#MeRCWinsAgain

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Oct 28 2016 11:32am
Gold: 175.01
Oct 28 2016 11:52am
Team bully killer claims another victim
Oct 28 2016 12:10pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 11:16am)
I got paid to troll you for months and this entire forum, why do you think I made this account? I was entertained for months trolling bullies like you sir! :D ;) XD

However now this is my main account, the staff team have allowed me to keep this account and disabled my other one. I have been granted to stay because I am not a scammer, (provided I behave and never make another account of course ) and I provide content to this forum in regards to slaying bullies on D2. I have been personally thanked by several staff members as well for my work.

Whenever you get off work, you know where to find me if you want to try to slay my characters Mr. Adam! I am not a hard guy to find sir. :D ;) XD
I'm sure our schedules will eventually collide again as they did the other day sir when I discovered you in that pub game. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Good day until then.

#MeRCWinsAgain

Neither am I. I've been in the same game for months... Years actually. I'm drunk and even told you my hld hdins name and yet nothing.... I know I've died to modders how do you have nothing lol I was expecting a collage honestly
Gold: 1,902.28
Oct 28 2016 12:48pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 11:27pm)
Undercover bully hunter Greg (AKA MY BOY NICK) who was willing to LLD doesn't play anymore, sorry you dodged months ago sir. He's the one who slapped TheSnipa@jsp 1-0 for life after never performing a single LLD duel in his life. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

By the way, You need to find a better way at staying undercover in public games Adam. :D ;) XD (The whole reason why you bumped this topic because you knew I found your little troll account! :D ;) XD )

How do you think I found your other accounts while under the guise of Johnathan Overmyer. I left you alone figuring you were punished enough, but I guess you want more Mr. Quicklaunch? :D ;) XD

I COULD give you a hint to how I knew.. But I think I'll let you figure out what gave you away (AGAIN.)

Be careful or else your undercover hammerdin gets eradicated which you and I both know THAT I know what it is. *LAUGH OUT LOUD* :D ;) XD . :thumbsup:
(Trust me I have nukes on it) *COUGH COUGH* ''Miken-IKES''

Good post my friend, Adam quicklaunch the supposed LLD elite was trashed by a complete random. :D ;) XD

By the way @Adam and all LLD bullies, I'm willing to duel every single one of you bullies all at once, just let me know game.. I'm not hard to find. :thumbsup:
Just know there won't be any rules.

I can come to you folks or you can come to me, I'll be in the following games usually: Duel me bullies, Duel me sissies, Duel me Wimps, Duel me virgins, Duel me fags, duel, duels, dueling, duel u ez, and other various public game names like that.

Great post sir :D

Adam is one of the biggest ego warriors but a bad dueller, so when you post him dying he kicks off and the thread fills up fast

He got rekt by Tama, he can never live that down :D :D

Some of the other LLD players I personally rekt

Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 28 2016 01:02pm
Quote (mr_n1 @ Oct 28 2016 10:08am)
is this fasterA and mc_boss in disguise?

i fucking lol'd at the idea
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 28 2016 01:04pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Oct 28 2016 11:00am)
''Greg'' was my friend Mr. Nick one of my great associates who took care of TheSnipa Bully. :D ;) XD

Mr. Adam you and I both know I've slain your characters in public games for years sir come on now sir. :angel:

so first he was greg, now hes nick. first you were real, now you admit your a multi troll paid to troll the forums.

why keep up the act after you've given it up. a troll acc loses its power they day they admit they're a troll. you fucked up, now go make another personality.
Gold: 115.20
Oct 28 2016 01:42pm
Quote (mr_n1 @ Oct 28 2016 04:08pm)
is this fasterA and mc_boss in disguise?

:lol:

now that's a name I haven't heard in a while
Oct 28 2016 01:44pm
Nobody has kills on me and team merc struggles to say I'm a multi that doesn't even exist 😂 It's comedy I guess?

I tell them my characters and there are zero posts on them, weird
Gold: 420.00
Oct 28 2016 01:57pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Oct 28 2016 02:48pm)
Great post sir :D

Adam is one of the biggest ego warriors but a bad dueller, so when you post him dying he kicks off and the thread fills up fast

He got rekt by Tama, he can never live that down :D :D

Some of the other LLD players I personally rekt

http://s10.postimg.org/4vwgah81l/analrapist.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad13bH3D61rrcahvo3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad13bH3D61rrcahvo4_250.gif

Well said my friend, and good work. :D ;) XD

Trust me my friend I have tons of kills on his undercover character that I posted a screenshot of. :D ;) XD

Adam is a weak bully! :D ;) XD

Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 28 2016 03:04pm)
so first he was greg, now hes nick. first you were real, now you admit your a multi troll paid to troll the forums.

why keep up the act after you've given it up. a troll acc loses its power they day they admit they're a troll. you fucked up, now go make another personality.

1. D2SecretServices(A few heroes took part in this) Undercover bully slayers however my friend doesn't play anymore so I doubt he would care if I revealed him. :D ;) XD

2. I revealed it months ago.. You're slow. There is no more act sissy, everyone knows my identity but I prefer to continuing typing the way I do. If I were still playing the gimmick fully I'd of not even reference the fact I even duel sir. :D ;) XD

But just because I prefer to type like this doesn't mean I am still playing the complete gimmick, only partial now. Sort of a combo of my real self and Overmyer! :D ;) XD
Secondly sir several folks have requested that I continue this gimmick partially of course, so I can continue to enslave and punish bullies/evildoers! :D ;) XD

Read this topic for more information. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74927914&f=85

3. I have no reason to make other accounts? :D ;) XD

4. I was responding to the fact Mr. Adam was at work getting paid to troll basically, basically him and I are one in the same! I as well was paid indirectly while working since I got to post on this amazing site sir. Bullies like yourself provided me entertainment while I killed time at my post sir, example like when you and me would go back and forth in general chat about stuff I made up off the top of my head. Thank you for providing me entertainment sir off your expense. :D ;) XD
Quote (Quicklaunch @ Oct 28 2016 03:44pm)
Nobody has kills on me and team merc struggles to say I'm a multi that doesn't even exist 😂 It's comedy I guess?

I tell them my characters and there are zero posts on them, weird

Which multi? I was saying your character, I know your old alias is ''Mictwist'' though or whatever. :D ;) XD

I was referring to your characer Mikes-Ikes the one I slain several times over the years Mr. Adam. For example my tal rasha sorceress defeated that weak sissy hammerdin as well.

And secondly I am a guy who constantly public duels, I have never seen that ''Fish'' hammerdin ever. However I knew you were ''catfish'' that town druid. :D ;) XD

Don't even respond anymore please. :D ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Oct 28 2016 02:08pm
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev15678915Next
Closed New Topic