d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Luciferianism Vs Satanism
Prev13456713Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 27 2016 05:22pm
"The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society"
JFK

/e inb4 you ask me to produce a title for the datsun :rofl:

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 27 2016 05:45pm
Gold: 1.66
Jul 27 2016 05:36pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 27 2016 11:19am)
Not exactly bad, but arbitrary and pointless.

As is the case with all religions.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 27 2016 05:44pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 27 2016 05:19am)
Not exactly bad, but arbitrary and pointless.

O yeah? Well guess who doesn't want to hear your troubles now. Me. So don't tell them to me.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 27 2016 05:50pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 27 2016 06:20pm)
I meant to say he invited SERE for the air force.
Which is the same one Selected SF soldiers go through during Q course as one of the gates.
That's how I became acquainted to him, as he broke my arm and nose during mock interrogation. Before we were turned loose to run away.

I never finished Q course so I never earned JfK's green beret.
I ended up with JSOC support, in the media operations complex
What I'm still on the payroll for. I could show you that?
?I have a picture of my datsun outside of work when I was stationed in FT Bragg, I've posted it few times.?

It's not sloppy language, it's certain details ommitted, Orwellian deception is conservative & Huxley deception is liberal.

Anyways there will never be any formation pictures or documents that I hold to prove that was what I did for the last year of my uniformed service.

I guess if you expressed a modicum of doubt in the inward direction, like this thread is asking, I could be bothered to dig up an email about being on an Inspector General's task detail to root out free mason nepotism in my first unit (4th BCT 782nd BSB) but that whole unit was disbanded by Obama so you'll say something like the marching photo I showed you was staged or some other stupidly speculative shit.

We could back and forth this as you scrutinize minute details in an organization shrouded by secrecy, but you aren't considering my topic, you're just attempting to belittle me.

Just like you're calling him my prophet. He's my brother under the skin.
I am my own prophet.
I make my own prophesy, which is what being Satanist is all about.
My prophesy here last year is perfectly what's happening here now, prophesy is just understanding how history repeats itself.
You clearly failed to read OP.

Let every man be a liar, but let God be real.

JFK Special warfare center, the HQ of SF has deep reverence for JFK, the internal struggles in this country is manifest in
FBI/SF vs CIA/mafia

SF will take revenge.

Which is the reason why such a lack of prestige, accolades, recognition, and honor befells the SF community.

What is the stereotypical message of Special Operations? Attention to detail. You claimed your prophet had a part in creating SERE school, I can only interpret what you say.

Yeah, one of my buddies in the Air Force went to SERE school. He got punched in the face, but I didn't think they went so far as to break someone's arm. He said the PJs were fucking with the instructors the entire time and not taking it seriously.

Who specifically did you support? You were Army support for special operations? JSOC media operations support? What does that job entail?

I'm not saying the pictures you posted are fake, I'm just saying that people in Special Operations, and I assume Special Operations support, have their shit together and don't believe in crazy things.

SF will take revenge? What the hell does that even mean? You weren't a member of Special Operations. You said yourself you failed the Q course. Why do you think you speak for Special Forces?

Jul 27 2016 07:00pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ 27 Jul 2016 18:36)
As is the case with all religions.

If we can't imagine perfection (heaven) under a uniform perspective, then our world leaders will not know what to work towards for as builders of civilization.
Surely the bible and other sacred texts are just fairy tales mixed with ancient language, in order to describe events that weren't understood.
But the more people, who understand patterns, scrutinize sacred texts, the more the future unfolds.

Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 27 2016 08:28pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jul 27 2016 04:49am)
I mean, Satanism isn't that bad, really. Just look at the The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

all seem basically good except #7, does that belief have any advice on how to handle the internet and social media, because we're bombarded with unsolicited opinions - maybe someone should ask him.
Jul 27 2016 11:03pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 27 Jul 2016 21:28)
all seem basically good except #7, does that belief have any advice on how to handle the internet and social media, because we're bombarded with unsolicited opinions - maybe someone should ask him.

Those who say don't know and those who know don't say.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 27 2016 11:07pm
Not gonna read this, but what relevance does the D3 cover image have to do with this?
Jul 27 2016 11:09pm
Quote (LeSausage @ 28 Jul 2016 00:07)
Not gonna read this, but what relevance does the D3 cover image have to do with this?

Diablo can be inside of you. Like attracts like, but all are attracted to the void
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 28 2016 06:17am
Quote (card_sultan @ 28 Jul 2016 05:28)

actually that's the only one that i think is fair. (the others get you into trouble)

yes i used magic. actual magic. it's powerfull, and it works. min tax is 1k fg if you want to know more

This post was edited by the_rest on Jul 28 2016 06:17am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456713Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll