d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Luciferianism Vs Satanism
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 27 2016 03:06am
Something that probably isn't real vs something that probably isn't real

The delusional ramblings of a mentally unstable young man, hope you get help dude
Gold: 1.66
Jul 27 2016 03:49am
I mean, Satanism isn't that bad, really. Just look at the The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 27 2016 05:08am
Quote (Handcuffs @ 27 Jul 2016 12:49)
I mean, Satanism isn't that bad, really. Just look at the The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

every rule here has problems, and can get you into more problems
Gold: 1,152.00
Jul 27 2016 05:18am
didn't read lol
Gold: 1,152.00
Jul 27 2016 05:19am
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jul 27 2016 05:49am)

Not exactly bad, but arbitrary and pointless.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Jul 27 2016 05:20am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 27 2016 06:28am
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jul 26 2016 08:35pm)
I'll believe you, if you believe I did some water paintings with former officer darren wilson, who gave me the patch he was wearing when he unloaded his handcannon on Michael Brown.

http://i.imgur.com/51Vbm6Z.jpg

Hope fingerpainting helps him with the trauma he likely experienced during that encounter with Mr. Brown.

Even if you believe it was right and justified it is still hard.
Gold: 1,551.00
Jul 27 2016 06:35am
Quote (the_rest @ Jul 27 2016 08:47am)
i can clear it out:

Satan used to be the ruler of Hell. He was imprisoned in a cell in Hell. Never to be released untill the end of days, when he will come forth for his judgement. When you see satanists in the streets or anywhere, they are shitheads.

Lucifer used to be the angel of music. He had a violin/mandolin like musical instrument with him, created at the same time with him together, and was like a part of him. He was loved by all angels. Then, he said he shall build a throne for himself higher than the throne of God, and rebelled. One third of the angels followed him into rebellion, and were all defetead by the loyal angels. They were banished into Hell, where they run a mock.

Hell is ruled by the 70 princes of hell, each has an army at his disposal, and all are in a state of conflict with the others.

http://norse-mythology.org/tales/the-binding-of-fenrir/
Gold: 4.77
Jul 27 2016 11:01am
Quote (the_rest @ 27 Jul 2016 03:47)
i can clear it out:

Satan used to be the ruler of Hell. He was imprisoned in a cell in Hell. Never to be released untill the end of days, when he will come forth for his judgement. When you see satanists in the streets or anywhere, they are shitheads.

Lucifer used to be the angel of music. He had a violin/mandolin like musical instrument with him, created at the same time with him together, and was like a part of him. He was loved by all angels. Then, he said he shall build a throne for himself higher than the throne of God, and rebelled. One third of the angels followed him into rebellion, and were all defetead by the loyal angels. They were banished into Hell, where they run a mock.

Hell is ruled by the 70 princes of hell, each has an army at his disposal, and all are in a state of conflict with the others.

:)nod:
Dante'd inferno & T. Aquinas Summa theologica parallels your wisdom.
Such books are required reading at any decent western schools of thought like Yale.

From Dr. Jeffrey Brenzel:
How reading the classics will change the way you think

http://bigthink.com/videos/strange-beauty-how-reading-the-classics-will-change-you

From "What's the best kind of life for a human?" to "How should governments be arranged?", the great classics tackle some of the most enduring questions that have resisted the attempts of science and the ages to solve. Brenzel will try to convince you that having intimate conversations with these great works will not only build your intellectual muscle but will also help you to grapple with the big questions in your own life and improve your judgment.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 27 2016 11:03am
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 27 2016 04:40pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 26 2016 09:36pm)
I'm being coached by the men who invented SERE school.
He's no fool, have you figured out what happened in Fort Meyers yet?

Get a grip man, this is really happening.
You believe in a Biblical God, yet you don't believe in a man willing to die for godlessness but faith instead?
Tell me about how many therapists it'll take to work out that double think syndrome you've got.

Alright, I decided to entertain myself by looking into some of this nonsense.

First off, SERE school was not invented by a group of guys included Jeff Minder in 1988. The term "SERE" was adopted by the Navy, and the type of training started in the 40's.

Under the direction of General Curtis LeMay it was realized that it was much cheaper and more effective to train Aircrews in Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape techniques, than to have them languishing in enemy hands. He was responsible for the establishment of SERE training at several bases/locations. In 1943, the US Army established a small program for Cold Weather Survival at RCAF Station Namao in Alberta, Canada and in 1945 it was moved to Camp Carson (1945), Colorado. In 1948 at Marks Air Base, Nome, Alaska. The first instructors were composed of experienced wilderness "civilian" volunteers and USAF military personnel with prior instructor experience. This initial cadre also included "USAF Rescuemen" from around Alaska, Greenland, Colorado, etc. General LeMay attended the first class of instruction as a student. As time wore on, the expense and wisdom of having multiple locations for training was questioned and consolidation was begun. The hardest part of that consolidation was where to locate the training base that offered the best environmental and logistical support for such a small but convoluted training program. Ultimately, the USAF consolidated at Stead AFB, Nevada. In the mid 60's, the school was moved to Fairchild AFB, WA. Note: The use of term "SERE" was adopted by the US Navy at its school in the 90's and later also at all the other services programs, prior to its adoption the program was called "Survival" (an all encompassing term).

I found your prophet's website, and it says nothing about him inventing SERE school.

Jeff started his teaching career as an Air Force Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) instructor. After 11 years in the military, and receiving the SERE instructor NCO of the year award, Jeff moved on to a career in technology, software development and internet innovations.
http://www.jeffminder.com/

This shows me that you are extremely sloppy with your language, or you legitimately believe your prophet created the SERE program. Nothing you posted is convincing evidence of your service in a JSOC support group. Medals can be forged quite easily... there's plenty on ***

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 27 2016 04:42pm
Gold: 4.77
Jul 27 2016 05:20pm
Quote (IceMage @ 27 Jul 2016 17:40)
Alright, I decided to entertain myself by looking into some of this nonsense.

First off, SERE school was not invented by a group of guys included Jeff Minder in 1988. The term "SERE" was adopted by the Navy, and the type of training started in the 40's.

I found your prophet's website, and it says nothing about him inventing SERE school.

This shows me that you are extremely sloppy with your language, or you legitimately believe your prophet created the SERE program. Nothing you posted is convincing evidence of your service in a JSOC support group. Medals can be forged quite easily... there's plenty on ***

I meant to say he invited SERE for the air force.
Which is the same one Selected SF soldiers go through during Q course as one of the gates.
That's how I became acquainted to him, as he broke my arm and nose during mock interrogation. Before we were turned loose to run away.

I never finished Q course so I never earned JfK's green beret.
I ended up with JSOC support, in the media operations complex
What I'm still on the payroll for. I could show you that?
?I have a picture of my datsun outside of work when I was stationed in FT Bragg, I've posted it few times.?

It's not sloppy language, it's certain details ommitted, Orwellian deception is conservative & Huxley deception is liberal.

Anyways there will never be any formation pictures or documents that I hold to prove that was what I did for the last year of my uniformed service.

I guess if you expressed a modicum of doubt in the inward direction, like this thread is asking, I could be bothered to dig up an email about being on an Inspector General's task detail to root out free mason nepotism in my first unit (4th BCT 782nd BSB) but that whole unit was disbanded by Obama so you'll say something like the marching photo I showed you was staged or some other stupidly speculative shit.

We could back and forth this as you scrutinize minute details in an organization shrouded by secrecy, but you aren't considering my topic, you're just attempting to belittle me.

Just like you're calling him my prophet. He's my brother under the skin.
I am my own prophet.
I make my own prophesy, which is what being Satanist is all about.
My prophesy here last year is perfectly what's happening here now, prophesy is just understanding how history repeats itself.
You clearly failed to read OP.

Let every man be a liar, but let God be real.

JFK Special warfare center, the HQ of SF has deep reverence for JFK, the internal struggles in this country is manifest in
FBI/SF vs CIA/mafia

SF will take revenge.

Which is the reason why such a lack of prestige, accolades, recognition, and honor befells the SF community.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll