> 46 Stat Tier V (10) Charm
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 62.93
Jun 20 2016 02:53pm
Quote (sp_patl @ Jun 20 2016 11:01am)
i would say 20 to 50fg

even more if richboys dark elf finally gets implemented

i dont see the humor sorry, knowing its dexterity u troll. Let me know when u come up with some ideas and i will have a laugh.

and to hastful. u can sell this charm for 10-25fg if u want. But just like most my opinion doesnt matter, yall only notice what u wana hear. if u knew this charm is 100> y ask for p/c?
Ive put alot more time in than most people with well over a few million kills. I stated back in 09 did a few climbs and quit.
Came back in 2014 put alot of time in for a short amount of time and lost my account for over 650 days. Started back on 6/8/16
I am not you guys, i dont have thousands of fg or can even afford vault to even pay to help my skilling. But i dont need p/c's on my items i sell because i know the values.
Its all created numbers on what yall want and every1 else, id love to have this charm and would in fact pay more than 50fg if i had a few hundred. But it is HC even better there.
I guess my knowledge is overlooked at due to my kills and skills dont matter, well if u ask me thats pretty impressive for a year put in.

Sure i type alot, thats because im a helpful person...i dont ignore anyone, yall dont have to read my comments, but i do respect the people that are able
To give price checks has the balls to tell about its usefulness and reply to my price check without strinkin a nerve takes a kool person to do that, and not a childish 1.

Back to pat, i know u was just joking and my words seem over done..there not, there just typed out words that has no hate / emotion in them.
Ive pissed alot of people off because they dont have empathy or can even comprehend what the person is saying = air heads...They get mad for no reason to

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jun 20 2016 02:55pm
Gold: 228.06
Jun 22 2016 09:01am
Lol'd at this thread.

Richboy1991, you're clueless and you're wrong.
Accept and adapt.
Gold: 249.35
Trader: Trusted
Jun 23 2016 10:03am
Quote (richboy1991 @ 20 Jun 2016 22:53)
i dont see the humor sorry, knowing its dexterity u troll. Let me know when u come up with some ideas and i will have a laugh.

Im sorry i dont wanna sound rude or offend u in any way but,
reading this topic it becomes clear to me that u have 0% experience with hardcore, 0% experience with pricechecks
well im wondering if u have any experience with LS at all.

This charm is just being used as a 20 strength charm on melee characters or extra intel on a caster wich is highly doubtfull as we use max mana / life at that level.
So please do not reply if u have no clue of what u are talking.

charm is 15 - 30 FG
specially for richboy on SC this charm = 5-15 fg

This post was edited by Dream_Theater on Jun 23 2016 10:09am
Gold: 5,253.17
Jun 23 2016 12:20pm
Just my 2 cents...

HC is pretty much only solo play now. Not many groups about. Hybrid solo characters can cut down on climb time significantly and this charm can be useful in that sort of build.

I stat 15 int on my monk for heals and the rest goes to vit. I've been pretty happy with the results and I do think that the Int and Str stats would be directly beneficial to damage and heals on the same char at the same time making this a true 40 stat charm.

All that being said... Its Str not Dex and with the current player base... I don't think the value of this charm would be much higher than the 15-50 fg range that has been posted already.

Always gotta remember that the value of the item is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. So you'd need to find a player that uses weps that go with Str gear, that plays hybrid characters, AND that is actually looking to improve his current setup. These days that would be a tall order and I would be happy to sell the charm at any price if it were me.

This post was edited by ItsLotd on Jun 23 2016 12:20pm
Go Back To LS Hardcore Trading Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check