d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Anchor Baby Problem With Illegals And The Law > A Bigger Rape Will Soon Happen
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 16 2016 10:14pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 16 2016 10:54pm)
It's not a useless what if...whose jurisdiction would they be under? Congress prior to the 14th amendment said that they would be under US jurisdiction via the Civil Rights Act of 1966. Who gets to define jurisdiction? Judges? Congress? The President

It is useless precisely due to the previously mentioned reason. No country denies citizenship to its citizens' offspring. Regarding the use of the term jurisdiction, you're falling into the same word play trap that skinned is playing; "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in the 14th amendment AND CRA1866 context means owing allegiance to a foreign jurisdiction, i.e. foreign nationals. It does NOT mean "you have to obey our laws."
Gold: 951.03
Jun 16 2016 10:31pm
I've always thought of birthright citizenship as a truly American idea. It's this straight up, "You can be one of us, we don't give a fuck, we're better than everyone else anyway," statement. Getting rid of it would be an admission that we're really not all that great.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 16 2016 10:52pm
Quote (Santara @ Jun 16 2016 08:14pm)
It is useless precisely due to the previously mentioned reason. No country denies citizenship to its citizens' offspring. Regarding the use of the term jurisdiction, you're falling into the same word play trap that skinned is playing; "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in the 14th amendment AND CRA1866 context means owing allegiance to a foreign jurisdiction, i.e. foreign nationals. It does NOT mean "you have to obey our laws."

If Congress gets to define the term "jurisdiction," then they can absolutely change it to your definition. Unfortunately, that's not what it is right now as Czech kindly pointed out in Wong Dong Ark. You can disagree with the argument given by the majority, and I can certainly see your point of view. I respect precedent though and the precedent is clear.
Gold: 40.42
Jun 16 2016 11:36pm
Quote (thundercock @ 16 Jun 2016 20:52)
If Congress gets to define the term "jurisdiction," then they can absolutely change it to your definition. Unfortunately, that's not what it is right now as Czech kindly pointed out in Wong Dong Ark. You can disagree with the argument given by the majority, and I can certainly see your point of view. I respect precedent though and the precedent is clear.

Totally going to bask in this unearned credit for a sec, thx.
Gold: 129.89
Jun 17 2016 05:52am
Quote (Bazi @ Jun 16 2016 08:39am)
Are you at all attempting to imply the roman empire fell due to poor immigration policy? lmao

There are certainly comparisons to be made amongst the two that you've intentionally or ignorantly decided to ignore, that have little to do with immigration

Quote (Bazi @ Jun 16 2016 03:46pm)
I'm am sorry you have difficulty grasping linear conversation

No where in my original post does it say the Roman empire fell from immigration policy... but good job being a moron though. That's why I posted the "English , motherfucker!!!, do you speak it?"

Anyhow ,the same thing that made Rome fall will make the USA fall--- internal problems. -- no foreign power can touch us, the danger is from within. In this case- the camels back will break if to much strain is put on the "free handout system".

The only person who has difficulty grasping anything is you. Also please stop spamming me with your multi-- its creepy.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 16 2016 03:48pm)
What else can you expect from a tumblrite anyway? :( linking gifs with tumblr in the url and falling to understand simple English is all he's got, man.

You sure get pissed off when I post a thread.... I must really hit some nerves with the topics I create-- looks like success to me :thumbsup:

Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 17 2016 06:34am
Quote (josh2234 @ Jun 17 2016 05:52am)
No where in my original post does it say the Roman empire fell from immigration policy... but good job being a moron though. That's why I posted the "English , motherfucker!!!, do you speak it?"

Anyhow ,the same thing that made Rome fall will make the USA fall--- internal problems. -- no foreign power can touch us, the danger is from within. In this case- the camels back will break if to much strain is put on the "free handout system".

The only person who has difficulty grasping anything is you. Also please stop spamming me with your multi-- its creepy.

You sure get pissed off when I post a thread.... I must really hit some nerves with the topics I create-- looks like success to me :thumbsup:

If there were a gunman holding you and Bazi hostage and a PARD vote decided who died and who lived you'd be pushing daisies. Bazi is a coherent speaker and has valid viewpoints, you a borderline retarded shitposter. Know your role.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 17 2016 07:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 17 2016 07:34am)
If there were a gunman holding you and Bazi hostage and a PARD vote decided who died and who lived you'd be pushing daisies. Bazi is a coherent speaker and has valid viewpoints, you a borderline retarded shitposter. Know your role.

Savage
Gold: 285.00
Jun 17 2016 11:39am
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 16 2016 11:52pm)

Wong Dong Ark lol you never miss the hanging fruit!

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 17 2016 12:36am)
Totally going to bask in this unearned credit for a sec, thx.

Lol.

I'm gonna buy that book you linked me btw.
Gold: 129.89
Jun 17 2016 08:41pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 17 2016 06:34am)

Come on man... you can flame me better than that....

You have the potential , but are not putting forth the effort :bonk:
Gold: 12,983.50
Jun 17 2016 08:47pm
the law was actually meant for slaves.
oh well
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll