d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Anchor Baby Problem With Illegals And The Law > A Bigger Rape Will Soon Happen
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 129.89
Jun 16 2016 12:17am
http://www.wsj.com/articles/fact-checking-the-figures-on-anchor-babies-1441963800

Why is there a retarded law that gives people citizenship to this great nation called the USA just because they popped out of their moms vagina within our borders??

Maria is from Mexico and very much pregnant. She illegally crosses with a group of other illegals to the USA and gives birth in a hospital paid for by the US taxpayer and has quadruplets. Those kids are now American citizens and will vote politically one way forever--- to have there mom become legal-- which generally means democratic.

Face it gentleman ... its only a matter of time before enough of these anchor babies become of age and vote in mass to have the god knows how many--- 30-40 million illegals become citizens ....

The Roman empire fell from within .... just like the USA will .. which is more sad to me than anything.

Not even the threat of nuclear Armageddon could beat this nation, because we outspent the Communist shitheads into oblivion.

Just wait for the flood gates to be unleashed .... the social welfare system's back is going to crush this nation just like batman's back was by Bane.

This post was edited by josh2234 on Jun 16 2016 12:19am
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 16 2016 12:21am
Quote (josh2234 @ Jun 15 2016 10:17pm)
http://www.wsj.com/articles/fact-checking-the-figures-on-anchor-babies-1441963800

Why is there a retarded law that gives people citizenship to this great nation called the USA just because they popped out of their moms vagina within our borders??

Maria is from Mexico and very much pregnant. She illegally crosses with a group of other illegals to the USA and gives birth in a hospital paid for by the US taxpayer and has quadruplets. Those kids are now American citizens and will vote politically one way forever--- to have there mom become legal-- which generally means democratic.

Face it gentleman ... its only a matter of time before enough of these anchor babies become of age and vote in mass to have the god knows how many--- 30-40 million illegals become citizens ....

The Roman empire fell from within .... just like the USA will .. which is more sad to me than anything.

Not even the threat of nuclear Armageddon could beat this nation, because we outspent the Communist shitheads into oblivion.

Just wait for the flood gates to be unleashed .... the social welfare system's back is going to crush this nation just like batman's back was by Bane.

I'm not worried about how people will vote in 20 years and neither should you.
Gold: 129.89
Jun 16 2016 12:21am
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 16 2016 12:21am)
I'm not worried about how people will vote in 20 years and neither should you.

I guess you don't care about the future of this nation or your kids future do you?
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 16 2016 12:28am
Quote (josh2234 @ Jun 15 2016 10:21pm)
I guess you don't care about the future of this nation or your kids future do you?

I don't think it's going to be an issue in 20 years to be perfectly honest.
Gold: 178.48
Jun 16 2016 12:29am
When a culture that accepts the rape of 12 year olds is not only allowed to freely enter and obtain government support but is also defended ad lib by sjw scum, why would we expect them to change or adopt the cultural norms of USA.
Cultural norms that have allowed sjw's to exist, ie extreme tolerance and acceptance; no other major cultures have these values (I expect people to claim X tribe of random location in the world, this is not a reasonable comparison. Major culture refers to a culture that controls one or more countries).

All I can say is that we have to play the Trump card, even then it doesn't look good.
Gold: 22,720.48
Jun 16 2016 12:48am
Funny, jus soli has been around for over a century, yet you said it's only a matter of time. So how much time? let me know so I can jot it down on my calendar.
It's cute that you're pretending you care about the future of the nation or it's children though.

This post was edited by Arsenic_Touch on Jun 16 2016 12:49am
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 16 2016 01:25am
or maybe it's your entire fault if you let that much people as "illegals" staying on your ground (because yeah they work for cheap, thats the plan?)

so you definitely desserved it, not to mention it's write in stone in your consitution :blush:

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jun 16 2016 01:40am
Gold: 83.30
Jun 16 2016 01:33am
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ Jun 16 2016 06:48am)
Funny, jus soli has been around for over a century, yet you said it's only a matter of time. So how much time? let me know so I can jot it down on my calendar.
It's cute that you're pretending you care about the future of the nation or it's children though.

I'm sure people blabbered about this exact same issues when the potato boats came washing over from Ireland.
Gold: 1.00
Jun 16 2016 02:31am
Where we currently are, the birth rate in the US is so low that if not for foreigners coming into the US, the country's death rate would be higher than its birth rate.. and where we currently are with the baby boomers hitting retirement age, this is hugely problematic. We are in greater need of young workers than any other point in our history. Furthermore, studies show that second generation immigrants are actually less likely to be on welfare. Admittedly their parents likely do not have the potential to be doctors or engineers, but their children who are born and educated here most definitely do. As for the lower skilled first generation, if they are in fact illegal immigrants, then they are not entitled to the same financial assistance as US citizens, that is they are not entitled to social security, they are not entitled to food stamps, they are not entitled to rent assistance. They are not entitled to the same welfare programs that US citizens are, and the children being born in the US does not grant the parents citizenship.

Gold: 5,169.82
Jun 16 2016 02:47am
Quote (TCassa89 @ Jun 16 2016 10:31am)
Where we currently are, the birth rate in the US is so low that if not for foreigners coming into the US, the country's death rate would be higher than its birth rate.. and where we currently are with the baby boomers hitting retirement age, this is hugely problematic. We are in greater need of young workers than any other point in our history. Furthermore, studies show that second generation immigrants are actually less likely to be on welfare. Admittedly their parents likely do not have the potential to be doctors or engineers, but their children who are born and educated here most definitely do. As for the lower skilled first generation, if they are in fact illegal immigrants, then they are not entitled to the same financial assistance as US citizens, that is they are not entitled to social security, they are not entitled to food stamps, they are not entitled to rent assistance. They are not entitled to the same welfare programs that US citizens are, and the children being born in the US does not grant the parents citizenship.

This is so true.

Try to imagine what the USA would look like if it had battled immigration throughout its history.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll