d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > New Berserk Series In Summer?!
Prev14567824Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Jul 12 2016 03:42pm

best part about the new anime
Gold: 20.00
Jul 12 2016 09:01pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Jul 6 2016 01:37am)
Afraid to watch it tbh

can't be worse than the BLAME! adaptation they did way back
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 13 2016 02:41pm
The animation is so fucking terrible.... what were they thinking.
Gold: 575.56
Jul 13 2016 04:33pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Jul 11 2016 10:59pm)
:rofl:

it's the same fucking 3d they used in the golden age movies but noone said shit because there wasnt a plain black bg intro that showed off the modeling
the only difference is the hatching style shading that i find to be a cool artistic license they took go back to pretending your still a highschooler jacking off to loli pantyshots this show is for men, you obviously dont fit the demographic
Gold: 29.00
Jul 13 2016 07:32pm
Quote (Ideophobe @ Jul 13 2016 04:33pm)
it's the same fucking 3d they used in the golden age movies but noone said shit because there wasnt a plain black bg intro that showed off the modeling
the only difference is the hatching style shading that i find to be a cool artistic license they took go back to pretending your still a highschooler jacking off to loli pantyshots this show is for men, you obviously dont fit the demographic

it's noticeably worse then the movies (That's TV for ya), and even for movies those weren't the greatest either.
The hatching styled shading is pretty ugly and doesn't really work either, just look like clutter.

"this show is for men" :rofl: didn't think you could get any funnier.

with how bad it's doing, this could be the last anime we'll see of it if were lucky.
Manga FTW
Also there's still the Game and even looks better than the anime. lol

This post was edited by Dragonox on Jul 13 2016 07:35pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 13 2016 11:39pm
Quote (Ideophobe @ Jul 13 2016 03:33pm)

No, the animation was so atrociously bad in Pt1, that people quit complaining with even the slightest bit of improvement, and it did improve. I watched it once, and I've never bothered to watch it again and I won't. That's highly abnormal for me with anything anime related, I tend to watch entire shows at least 2-10 times depending on how much of an impact it had on me.

I'm going to watch this entire series, but I'm seriously upset with the direction they took. It would irritate me a lot less, if they didn't show actually good animation for the fight scenes in the intro song. Why the fuck would you take the time to show us a glimpse of something you could have easily done that looks 10x better than what you did do? Just frustrates me.

I think I'm more anal with this than anything else because this was the first anime I watched. I had the DVD pass at blockbuster and it came in 6 parts. I remember killing the first 3 pts in a day and then having to wait 3 fucking months before someone returned pt 4.
Jul 14 2016 12:10am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 13 2016 11:39pm)
I think I'm more anal with this than anything else because this was the first anime I watched. I had the DVD pass at blockbuster and it came in 6 parts. I remember killing the first 3 pts in a day and then having to wait 3 fucking months before someone returned pt 4.

i think that's the truth of it
i wouldn't have minded if studio 4degree got the animation either but i like the originality in it's style nothing else is quite like it
such a nice reprieve from all the lame ass high school anime i'm just happy it's here and i plan to just enjoy the thing that was made rather than passing judgement that's all
Jul 14 2016 01:56am
simple minded fools, shit's so good rewatch it without subtitles distracting you and you'll see how impressive it is

or you wont because it doesnt involve high school girl panty shots idc either way you're words mean nothing if you cant see the quality of this animation
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Jul 14 2016 02:24am
Quote (Ideophobe @ Jul 14 2016 12:56am)
simple minded fools, shit's so good rewatch it without subtitles distracting you and you'll see how impressive it is

or you wont because it doesnt involve high school girl panty shots idc either way you're words mean nothing if you cant see the quality of this animation

I quite fancy my lolis sir plz no more diss
Gold: 7.40
Jul 14 2016 04:54am
Quote (Ideophobe @ Jul 14 2016 12:56am)

nobody here is hating on the show, they're hating on how poor the animation is(i'd say there's more of an issue)

and they're right, it looks comical and does not fit the tone of the show. The first show was gritty, and dark. This is cartoonish and arrogant. Even the dialogue they chose to use makes Guts look cocky instead of mysterious in the first ep. The overall tone of the show is absolute garbage, just because it's Berserk doesn't make it good. The movies were horrible, this adaption is horrible. It's depressing when the fight scenes interested me more in something nearly 20 years ago.

I can't watch past episode 1.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev14567824Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll