d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > The Life Of A Flipper Poe Style > Not Easy At First
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,819,057.00
May 29 2016 10:14pm
memorial day weekend here, so as you can see i have been doing some buying, not much more then that. league ending tomorrow night 9 pm est (my time)
have accumulated a decent amount of exalts at the right price. I still have that fucking mirror (grumble) will have to convert. Never again, seriously.

Tomorrow in the united states we have memorial day, it is a day to remember all our fallen heroes that have fought and paid the ultimate price for our country. Thank you to all of them, past, present and future.

May 30 2016 10:26pm
Well league is over, was able to get a good amount of exalts before it rolled over to standard, 900+ for sale. Was able to convert mirror into exalts as soon as league ended so that was a nice surprise. It never fails to amaze me that even though when I am buying exalts people still come in and want to sell me exalts for higher then my listed price. Listen if someone has a thread that is going on 7 pages and you see multiple t4ts in there, wtf makes anyone think that person is gonna buy your shit for more? That is not the right time to try and sell someone your shit at a higher price then thye have listed, much better shot when a post is 1st made (even though i still wouldnt pay more) some people do. 900+ exalts probably will take me awhile to sell unless 1 of 2 people come around like they do once in awhile and buy them all (they both have over a million fg) if you know who they are great, if not sorry, not going to name any names in here. Hopefully I get a couple of big hits or one of the rmters I deal with gets a decent size order.

please feel free to pm me with any questions you might have, i think the only way to reply to a blog is to go to my profile and hit the reply button where you see the blog. Not really sure as nobody has replied here, only pms but i have seen some blogs where someone else responded in the blog. again not sure.

until next time, stay strong, keep flipping.
May 31 2016 03:14pm
Most likely going to have to wait to sell these, haven't seen up to 35 people on standard forum in awhile. And everyone I mean everyone is trying to dump their exalts and everything else before the new league hits, shut I even bought 40 more exalts a couple of hours ago. Again patience my friends. Most of these people will leave, and the really cheap sell off will leave with them.

Jun 1 2016 03:15pm
So was able to offload some exalts about 140 of em, to the person that added me to skype (turning out to be a really good customer) when he skyped me, he was willing to pay 88 ea, I gave him a better price then that. Why? Well because he continues to return directly to me, and I bought these exalts cheaper then the ones I sold to him when he first added me. He is happy because he got more exalts then he thought he would, and I still made a profit. Don't kill people on each sale, again it is not how much you make on each exalt, it is how many you sell.
So now league is drawing real close, and I am buying more, but really cheap prices. Why because everyone and their mother is selling exalts. Everyone wants fg for new league and market is beyond flooded since there was a layover between leagues(usually there is not) so if someone wants to offload and get some fg for new league, I have plenty of it. If not np, Gl to them. I have 800+ exalts still left that I paid cheap for, I can buy at that price easy, but the trick now is to buy more exalts for cheaper then what you originally paid and start averaging down the price per exalt you paid which will maximize profit. Not to many hits so far. But every exalt counts to average down your price. Don't be the one that will not buy 5 exalts from someone. And only want to do 20+ exalt deals, I can buy more the. Those people by buying 2-10 exalts at a pop and easily have a bigger stock on a regular basis.
Jun 1 2016 03:49pm
Seriously, if someone is going to post in someone's thread and offer them exalts at 77 ea, and then come in mine 5 minutes later and offer me the same ones at 78.5, lol wtf? Do people think I do not look? At least as a flipper I buy at one price firm and sell at one firm. Uncredible :)
Jun 1 2016 11:25pm
well as you can see from my fg, i have been on a bit of a buying spree before league starts. now when league does start standard forums will be dead as fuck. that is ok, slowly it will increase in #'s
not sure when i am going to stop buying, but slowly averaging my exalt price down to about 77 per exalt, which is good because at 85 ea when league starts, people who need will buy at that price. Atm have around 1200 exalts even with selling over 100 earlier in the day, might just let my thread die here and wait the next day and half out. I like to stick around 100k at least because people do see that and are more willing to trade with someone who has 100k or more then like 20k fg.

see what happens, but shit man thats alot of exalts to get rid of. should be fun to see how long this takes
Jun 2 2016 11:24am
So here is when desperation starts to kick in for people who are going straight to league. They start digging through pages of posts until they find one that is buying what they have and they post in it. Listen if someone hasn't bumped a post in 4 days what the fuck would you post in it for? Seriously don't be that person that is that desperate. I want to post every time asking wtf is the matter with them, but I learned real quick, just stay out of other people's shit, only thing it is Gonna get you is a temp suspension and a 10% warning. Takes awhile for that 10% to come off too. So I bite my tongue and let them be. By the time I get home tonight the desperation will 2 fold as league will start in about 15 hours. People gotta have that fg ;) will buy at that point if I can get better deals then what I been getting
Jun 2 2016 10:49pm
been buying a couple of exalts here and there, over 1200 now. desperation sell off will really kick in, in about 7-8 hours. see if I can grab exalts even cheaper then. def gonna take me a while to sell all these exalts off, but buying as much as i can to help keep the really cheap ones off the market. need prices to go up to around 83-85 to want to sell off any and all exalts (85 is ideal)

Jun 3 2016 10:13am
So have a lil over 1300 exalts now, average price per exalt now is around 78.5 which is more then fine with me, for the most part I am fine with making 5fg per exalt, so if I sell at 85 ea, that's 6.5 per exalt,. If I can bang out a couple of big sales they can go rather quickly, most likely will take some time (I am a realist) especially at start of league. Patience is the name of the game. I dipped below 100k again, but have to spend fg to make fg. It is all in exalts and if you are going to hold anything, exalts is the currency you want to be holding. 99% of the times it is the only currency people are willing to overpay for if they have a deal in the works and need exalts quick. At this point I guess standard is dead with orders because the only time my rmter contacted me was to ask if I wanted to buy exalts, of course I politely turned him down and let him know I was sitting on 900 exalts. When he sells me exalts, he does sell them cheaper to me then what he buys them from me for. Good deal right :) but he comes at me with like 500 at a time, and that would have been a bit to much at that point in time. I could buy them cheaper on forum. Still we both try to accommodate each other as we have done a lot of business together. Easily over a million fg worth of trading between us. Sometimes just can't do it.
Jun 4 2016 01:51pm
So I missed first day of league, I was off from work too. Went on a date with the wife, we ate, we drank, we fucked and I ended up passing out with her. I hate missing 1st day of league. And now I am working right now, so technically will miss the 2nd day also. Even my friend I play with is already at the end of a1 and he said he was exhausted or he would have went further, so yeah already behind the 8ball. But like always beginning of a new league and standard is pretty fucking dead as predicted, will def take awhile to get rid of 1300+ exalts, but they will go eventually. People get tired of league quick, or rage quit league and slowly but surely will come back to standard. So just keep bumping eventually you will get hits and sell exalts. Sucks cause the 1st coup,e of days currency goes for stupid prices and people pay them, pretty sure missed out on that boat, but eh shit happens, and besides real life shit always, and always keep your woman happy first, don't give a fuck if it is your girlfriend or your wife. Don't ignore them for a game. Game will be there, ignore your woman and eventually she won't be. Words of wisdom my friends.

Hopefully will sell exalts soon :)

There actually is more people then what I expected on standard forums, but those are people looking to sell full toons, which right now, if it was not bought already, it is not getting bought now, they should just throw it up in shop and sell it in pieces. They are just wasting their time imo. This is why keep what you sell to exalts, they are always needed.

This post was edited by dog1706 on Jun 4 2016 02:00pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic