d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > User Block List > Just A Suggestion
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2016 03:46pm
Quote (Chos3n @ May 7 2016 01:42pm)
Rather not, but didn't vote, as i'm agree, that you should be able to block someone to send you those 0.01 fg "donations with blessings".

First - i don't understand, why such block should be two-sided? Don't want to send fg to someone? Don't send! Don't want to see someone's profile or topics/posts? Don't look! Ez, you don't need block for that. :)

Second - why should you want to prevent someone from seeing your profile(last posts)/topis/posts? Forum is a public place by definition, if you want to hide something, don't bring it here or share it with friends using pm-s, guild topics etc. And it's really open for abuse. Like i open s/a againts you and you're not even able to see it. Or i'm accusing or flaming you in my profile/posts and you can't even see it to report? Naah, ty!

Valid points. ( sick of the .01 fg messages as well this irks me alot)

as for the not seeing posts, i'm sure mods can make it so you can see posts in s/a forum, seeing as it's a more serious thing. I could care less , me personally, if anyone flames me, talks s***, etc, so long as I don't see it. in the forums. They can post away!
Gold: 5,114.30
May 7 2016 03:46pm
Quote (Schala @ May 7 2016 04:16pm)
a few valid points, but Ignore it isn't really gonna fly. It's human nature to respond. Reporting only goes so far, There's people I know who are still, after like 2 years +, fighting with people, reporting each other back and forth,flaming each other constantly and ruining people's threads as well.

I can see the profile thing not being an issue then.

Report and move on again doesn't really fly anymore. It's getting out of hand and mods are probably busy as it is to be flooded with reports. But just my 2 cents. Would rather it just be block someone/ end. No more dealings with the person. Unless you unblock of course. A simple solution to a major problem especially on the D2 forums lul

@Yakir below ( rather just edit this one)

True, you never can tell if someone is actually getting punished for flaming constantly. I personally, would just rather have the ability to end it MYSELF. I myself do not want to rely on the staff 24/7 to handle things. You get scammed by someone, for example, you really don't want to be browsing the forums seeing this guy constantly, or seeing him pick new victims off. I'd like to have the ability to defend myself, and be allowed to choose whether or not I have to deal with a person on this site. Still pro reporting though, and let mods go over that part

this is my exact reason, I'm not going to post it publically, because the user has df access, but I have records of this bs.
that has been so irritating.

edit: so an actual example could be provided if needed to support the bolded statement.

This post was edited by Kath on May 7 2016 03:50pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll