d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Things I Should Know About Xbox One > Wifey Just Bought Me One
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,487.65
Apr 21 2016 05:38pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Apr 21 2016 05:22am)
Good tips, thanks. Keep em coming, trying to learn the new dashboard as its a bit intense at first glance. Any shortcuts or tricks here would be great advice.

I do have a headset, need to figure out if it's compatible. Turtle beach x42. Anyone using this on the one?

And I don't game much, mostly at night when im unwinding from work. I have the Dark Souls series and enjoy it, haven't touched 3 yet as I'm almost finished 2. Enjoy elder scrolls series, gta, rts games like war craft 2&3, civ, aoe. Not a huge sports or racing fan but I'm downloading sunset overdrive as it was free and I heard good things. I like some fps like unreal, doom, quake, etc. But not a huge cod fan but have played a few times and it was ok.

The console came with rare replay, gears of war, and ori.

I was playing Mario Bros when you were in diapers. Put that in perspective, and say hi to your mom for me.

I have summer plans. Camping, biking, hiking, motorcycling, and fishing w my kids. This is just something to unwind with late at night after work. Thanks for the advice on life tho. Judging by the amount of posts I see from you, you could do the same.

:lol:
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Apr 21 2016 07:28pm
Honestly new gen consoles are poor in good games.
Fallout 4 is a disapointment but still worth playing. Graphics are same as skyrim on 360 story is meh and everything you think will be cool turns out to be just mehhh but gives you hope for Elder Scrolls 6 to be EPIC but still had fun playing it but do not expect Elder Scrolls cause were far from it
The Evil Within if you like Resident Evil 4-5
Batman Arkham Knight if you liked the series

Honestly that's all I can think of
I'm mostly an offline player.

This post was edited by DaJockaz on Apr 21 2016 07:31pm
Gold: 9.87
Apr 21 2016 07:32pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ Apr 21 2016 08:28pm)
Honestly new gen consoles are poor in good games.
Fallout 4 is a disapointment but still worth playing. Graphics are same as skyrim on 360 story is meh and everything you think will be cool turns out to be just mehhh but gives you hope for Elder Scrolls 6 to be EPIC but still had fun playing it but do not expect Elder Scrolls cause were far from it
The Evil Within if you like Resident Evil 4-5
Batman Arkham Knight if you liked the series and Batman

Honestly that's all I can think of
I'm mostly an offline player.

If you think the graphics in Fallout 4 are the same as Skyrim, you're either blind or a PC fag who feeds on hyperbole.
Apr 21 2016 07:49pm
Quote (timmayX @ Apr 21 2016 08:32pm)
If you think the graphics in Fallout 4 are the same as Skyrim, you're either blind or a PC fag who feeds on hyperbole.

Youre the reason we need a nuclear war

Not the same but considering its a new console, graphics should have been WAY better than this. It's a tiny graphic upgrade nothing special.. they use the same engine since Oblivion so yeah graphics are a terrible disapointment considering its a new console

Your also the reason why i'd rather play offline.

This post was edited by DaJockaz on Apr 21 2016 07:52pm
Apr 21 2016 08:08pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ Apr 21 2016 08:49pm)
Youre the reason we need a nuclear war

Not the same but considering its a new console, graphics should have been WAY better than this. It's a tiny graphic upgrade nothing special.. they use the same engine since Oblivion so yeah graphics are a terrible disapointment considering its a new console

Your also the reason why i'd rather play offline.

Game was in production since 2012 before the new gen of consoles was even announced. Was basically planned in a vacuum before specs were really known.

You can count on TES 6 to look much better just like Skyrim which looked amazing compared to Oblivion.

Lighting, animation, faces, environmental details all far exceed what was achieved in Skyrim. I'm glad I could be your inspiration to avoid bringing your bitter twat opinions to the greater Internet gaming community.
Apr 21 2016 08:13pm
Quote (timmayX @ Apr 21 2016 09:08pm)
Game was in production since 2012 before the new gen of consoles was even announced. Was basically planned in a vacuum before specs were really known.

You can count on TES 6 to look much better just like Skyrim which looked amazing compared to Oblivion.

Lighting, animation, faces, environmental details all far exceed what was achieved in Skyrim. I'm glad I could be your inspiration to avoid bringing your bitter twat opinions to the greater Internet gaming community.

you do realise a lot of games were already in production before xbox 1 came out and had way better graphics? I mean just google Fallout 4 graphics... But yeah youre probably more right than 99% of people..

you're either blind or a PC fag who feeds on hyperbole.

yeah..im the bad guy obviously

This post was edited by DaJockaz on Apr 21 2016 08:17pm
Apr 21 2016 10:08pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ Apr 21 2016 09:13pm)
you do realise a lot of games were already in production before xbox 1 came out and had way better graphics? I mean just google Fallout 4 graphics... But yeah youre probably more right than 99% of people..

yeah..im the bad guy obviously

Do 99% of people say it looks exactly like Skyrim on 360? Oh, they don't? I'm well aware of the Internet hate on Fallout 4's graphics. Much of it is exaggeration. Didn't say you were a bad guy. Said you were either a PC fag or needed to get your eyes checked.
Apr 21 2016 10:32pm
Quote (timmayX @ Apr 21 2016 11:08pm)
Do 99% of people say it looks exactly like Skyrim on 360? Oh, they don't? I'm well aware of the Internet hate on Fallout 4's graphics. Much of it is exaggeration. Didn't say you were a bad guy. Said you were either a PC fag or needed to get your eyes checked.

Your hate on pc players is ridiculous. You defending fallout graphics is ridiculous.

Btw i already corrected myself saying fallout had a tiny graphic upgrade which this is what it is. Im happy some people like you actually really enjoyed this game. I would have loved to but it just felt so unfinished.. just like all other games nowadays i guess but from bethesda this stays a disapointment.

This post was edited by DaJockaz on Apr 21 2016 10:55pm
Apr 22 2016 02:43am
Quote (DaJockaz @ Apr 21 2016 11:32pm)
Your hate on pc players is ridiculous. You defending fallout graphics is ridiculous.

Btw i already corrected myself saying fallout had a tiny graphic upgrade which this is what it is. Im happy some people like you actually really enjoyed this game. I would have loved to but it just felt so unfinished.. just like all other games nowadays i guess but from bethesda this stays a disapointment.

I'm not defending the graphics in the sense that I thought they're everything the could've been. I didn't say it looked better than other games which came out this generation. I'm just dispelling your blatant overreaction to them which is common among pc fags and blind people.
Apr 22 2016 04:56am
Quote (timmayX @ Apr 22 2016 03:43am)
I'm not defending the graphics in the sense that I thought they're everything the could've been. I didn't say it looked better than other games which came out this generation. I'm just dispelling your blatant overreaction to them which is common among pc fags and blind people.

I still dont get the hate for pc players lol you got to be like 12 years old to call ALL pc players fags.. Everyone should be like you and play xbox only? Keep this up itll lead you far in life. You make me want to go on pc to be honest.. you should start arguing about how Trump should be elected to make sure no one votes for him.

Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll