d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Gary Johnson , Potus 2016 > You Know You Want To.
Prev1212223
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,009.99
Sep 29 2016 10:17am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2016 07:37am)
Looks like it should have been Weld-Johnson instead of Johnson-Weld.

Then again I get the idea that Johnson is basically ok bolstering the party's foothold on an almost universally pro-marijuana appeal to young voters rather than trying to make a real push. The rhetorric for him to get on stage with the big 2 is just wind behind the party's sails, he knows it won't happen and perhaps didn't even prepare for a full scale campaign as a result. It's either that or he chokes under the pressure of national TV cameras from time to time, i mean on the whole campaign trail we really have 2 soundbites, both of which he owns rather than deflects from or lies to cover up.

TBH idfc, im sticking with the libertarian card this cycle, and voting Ghallager and Johnson for anyone interested in the WI card.

Weld-Johnson
Johnson-Weld
Wiener-Johnson

Gold: 8,933.00
Sep 29 2016 10:29am
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Sep 29 2016 11:17am)
Weld-Johnson
Johnson-Weld
Wiener-Johnson

https://i.imgflip.com/151rwi.jpg

JohnsonWeld.

Penis surgery.
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 29 2016 10:38am
You know, you can always leave the presidential section blank LOL.
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 29 2016 10:56am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Sep 29 2016 10:12am)
Looking forward to hearing about how knowing literally nothing about world politics doesn't matter because he realizes that taxes are theft and that the TPP is good for us all. :(

I'd expect a lot of people like my are voting for Johnson for entirely non-libertarian reasons. Firstly because i take my civic duty seriously enough to not abstain, and secondly because he has the most fair platform on social issues, especially CJ reform on which i feel HRC is mainly fronting. For instance she keeps bringing up private prisons in her CJ reform platform and that's already gone from the federal system and declining in the state system, so she'll try to ride the wave and take whatever credit she can. I don't expect her to pardon as many people as Obama nor do i expect her DEA to extend any more branches to states with legal rec use, which will be the key to nationwide interstate squabbled rather than the hands off approach Obama took to essentially legalize without needing to do any legwork. Another 10 years in this meta and we'll have large interstate lawsuits, that's no good.
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 29 2016 11:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2016 08:56am)
I'd expect a lot of people like my are voting for Johnson for entirely non-libertarian reasons. Firstly because i take my civic duty seriously enough to not abstain, and secondly because he has the most fair platform on social issues, especially CJ reform on which i feel HRC is mainly fronting. For instance she keeps bringing up private prisons in her CJ reform platform and that's already gone from the federal system and declining in the state system, so she'll try to ride the wave and take whatever credit she can. I don't expect her to pardon as many people as Obama nor do i expect her DEA to extend any more branches to states with legal rec use, which will be the key to nationwide interstate squabbled rather than the hands off approach Obama took to essentially legalize without needing to do any legwork. Another 10 years in this meta and we'll have large interstate lawsuits, that's no good.

If you don't live in a swing state and if you vote in all the other races, I'm pretty sure you're doing your civic duty even if you abstain.
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 29 2016 11:37am
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 29 2016 11:22am)
If you don't live in a swing state and if you vote in all the other races, I'm pretty sure you're doing your civic duty even if you abstain.

Wisconsin checking in! Looks like a blue state given the last few generals BUT walker won 3 elections, johnson outsted feingold last race, and there's a fairly open seat or two in my district for other offices.

But if gary slides even a bit more i think supporting the portion of his platform i really like (i test left leaning libertarian almost every time) is worthy of the vote over not voting. Gary has shown he shouldn't be president, but he hasn't lost my vote, if that makes sense.
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 29 2016 07:05pm
wow saw that in the new today; "G.J not even able to give the name of another country leader"

http://video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/etats-unis-le-candidat-gary-johnson-incapable-de-citer-un-chef-d-etat-etranger/5147282105001/

THIS cant be real i guess, he was just embarassed or something like that ...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1212223
Add Reply New Topic New Poll