d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Ughh > Social Anxiety
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 178.48
Mar 10 2016 06:10pm
Quote (savageman @ 11 Mar 2016 03:59)
thank you everyone, i love her alot but i think ill just move on an work on myself, because i think working on my anxiety means more to my life

Tell her that, there's no necessity to leave her, she may be happy that you want to work on yourself. If she leaves, then so be it - you were gonna leave her anyway. If it happens, shrug it off and work on yourself even more and realize that you can get any girl you want.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 10 2016 06:44pm
Quote (Hubris @ Mar 10 2016 05:10pm)
Tell her that, there's no necessity to leave her, she may be happy that you want to work on yourself. If she leaves, then so be it - you were gonna leave her anyway. If it happens, shrug it off and work on yourself even more and realize that you can get any girl you want.

thanks bro n thanks everyone MUCH APRECIATED! :)
Gold: 337.21
Mar 11 2016 06:09am
Quote (Darkblue @ 10 Mar 2016 18:05)
General but applied, we/I have love and lost in many different ways whether it was by one's own hand to sever or the other person's. We are able to love again.
Why should he? Responsibility? Maturity? One has to be whole to be able to have healthy love. If he has dysfunction with social anxiety/paranoia/trust issues that he has proven to not be able to overcome, it would be the mature and responsible thing to leave to work on oneself instead of creating more damage to himself/his partner. Really have to weigh the pros and cons in any situation though of course but these assessments are based on the face value of the OP.

Nah. I think if u don't love yourself being happy will be difficult. But it sure as hell doesn't mean u can't love someone else.
Why they- or if they- love you back is neither your decision nor have u any right to know
Gold: 325.00
Mar 11 2016 02:45pm
I don't get what you mean. You love the girl but you keep breaking up with her? You shouldn't be anxious about losing her if a girl is with you it's because she wants to be with you. I personally think you sound way too immature for a relationship but that's just the vibe I'm getting. Also, girls don't just fall head over heels for overly confident guys. Maybe bar girls do but quality girls want a guy who is dependable and considerate.
Gold: 4.00
Mar 28 2016 06:26am
yeah, you need to have more self respect

we all have problems, but 90% of the time people don't think about you the way you think they think about you

if you live a life concerned with other's thoughts toward you, this will only lead to insanity

breathe, live, move on it...the visual things are temporary, what is felt is eternal...so take control of yourself
Gold: 2.86
Mar 28 2016 11:09am
screw those guys all they do is talk. focus on your girlfriend and let her know she means a lot. the little things mean tho most so never stop doing them!
Gold: 4.00
Mar 28 2016 07:39pm
Tell her this, not us. Nothing else to say on the subject.
Gold: 12.00
May 1 2016 09:35pm
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Mar 10 2016 06:18am)
Many girls want outgoing & confident guys indeed. The dating scene can be difficult if you have social anxiety.

However, not all girls are like that. Your girlfriend is dating you, and I suspect that she knew what your personality is like from the very start. If she's dating you, it means she doesn't mind the social anxiety.

Stop hating yourself. Stop telling yourself that "anxiety holds you back". How you deal with your anxiety is what matters. If you break up with her because you're afraid of the future, you're only being self-destructive. Stop "dumping her". Start liking yourself, start liking her, and start accepting the fact that she likes you.

THIS^
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll