d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1293294295296297298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 18 2018 08:38pm
Gold: 260.11
Sep 18 2018 08:39pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 18 2018 07:19pm)
I've gone to church many many times. I grew up in Baptist country, and have gone with my friend in college to Catholic mass (I think that's what you would call it?) a few times.

Also went to church camp for three weeks over one summer.

It was really boring
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Sep 18 2018 08:41pm
Nike i do not accept Jesus
Sep 18 2018 08:41pm
Sep 18 2018 08:43pm
Gold: 9.00
Sep 19 2018 06:34am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 18 2018 11:22pm)

Matthew 28:16-20
Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

I can choose to listen to your words or to listen to God's word. I wonder whose word has more authority?

But I didn't say that you shouldn't tell people about your faith. If you believe in Christianity and want to convert people then go ahead and evangelize, but when people push you away and don't want to hear, then I suggest that you stop forcing yourself on them and let them be, because right now you are just arguing like a self-righteous little prick. Seriously your behavior is so disgusting and it's tragic that you can't see it. You're like a man who's trying to force himself on a woman, and who tries to have sex with her without her consent. You wouldn't even dare to approach a real, human being the way you approach people on this site. You would feel so instinctively ashamed of your behavior and you would act more gentle.

Did you know that The Bible tells things how it is? It tells you straight up that you are a sinner. It doesn't beat around the bush. It is very confronting and challenge you. That it what it did with me. It was hard yes. People don't like having their whole life being questioned. It is very evident in here. Yet that is the truth. What would you do if you see somebody heading down towards the path of destruction? Is it more loving to do nothing or to do something? I'd do something about it, hence here I am.

Yeah you see yourself as better than others but I doubt that you are. You want to teach the people around here how to behave as if you are some saint. Stop it, lol. And I think I have read the Bible more than you have. In fact, I have actually read the entire Old Testament, something which I doubt that you have done. Your lack of biblical knowledge testifies to that fact.

The Bible is direct but it is not argumentative. And you are not more righteous than the atheists in this section, just so you know. In fact, I think religion has gotten over your head and you are way more irritable and annoying than most people. Your Christianity have obviously not refined your character very much.

Did you manage to work out Jesus' genealogy in Matthew and Luke?

No I still read the New Testament with an unbiased mind so I can clearly see the contradictions thank you :) I do not have to "work out" something which should be so frank and simple to only be read.

But we have already finished this debate some few months ago and I don't know why you brought it up again.

Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2018 03:42pm
Quote (Tjo @ Sep 19 2018 10:34pm)
But I didn't say that you shouldn't tell people about your faith. If you believe in Christianity and want to convert people then go ahead and evangelize, but when people push you away and don't want to hear, then I suggest that you stop forcing yourself on them and let them be, because right now you are just arguing like a self-righteous little prick. Seriously your behavior is so disgusting and it's tragic that you can't see it. You're like a man who's trying to force himself on a woman, and who tries to have sex with her without her consent. You wouldn't even dare to approach a real, human being the way you approach people on this site. You would feel so instinctively ashamed of your behavior and you would act more gentle.

Like I said, I'm merely a messenger presenting the message of the Good News. Nobody is forced to be here. We all come to this topic on our own free will. All I do is tell it how it is. Two choices, live or die, repent or perish. If people on here don't like hearing that then that is their problem and not mine.

Yeah you see yourself as better than others but I doubt that you are. You want to teach the people around here how to behave as if you are some saint. Stop it, lol. And I think I have read the Bible more than you have. In fact, I have actually read the entire Old Testament, something which I doubt that you have done. Your lack of biblical knowledge testifies to that fact.

The Bible is direct but it is not argumentative. And you are not more righteous than the atheists in this section, just so you know. In fact, I think religion has gotten over your head and you are way more irritable and annoying than most people. Your Christianity have obviously not refined your character very much.

I do not see myself better than others because we are all in the same boat. We are all sinners. People on here don't like being called sinners, they just don't see it. I have read the entire Bible from beginning to end. It took me about 3 hours and 42 minutes to read all of Psalms. If I am irritable and annoying as you claim then why does everybody keep coming back? I only keep things within this particular thread, one small topic. It is not that hard to avoid this topic.

Romans 3:10-12 - as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

No I still read the New Testament with an unbiased mind so I can clearly see the contradictions thank you :) I do not have to "work out" something which should be so frank and simple to only be read.

But we have already finished this debate some few months ago and I don't know why you brought it up again.

You said this:

What exactly do you mean? I am not an atheist.

Yet you seem to dismiss that entire conversation, not realizing the amount of effort I went through to present my findings to you. Every website said the same thing, I even presented pictures so you could visualize the genealogy.

1 John 5:12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Given all of that, I must wonder what you actually believe? The genealogy proves that Jesus is eligible to be the Messiah.
Sep 20 2018 03:54am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 19 2018 11:42pm)
Yet you seem to dismiss that entire conversation, not realizing the amount of effort I went through to present my findings to you. Every website said the same thing, I even presented pictures so you could visualize the genealogy.

1 John 5:12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Given all of that, I must wonder what you actually believe? The genealogy proves that Jesus is eligible to be the Messiah.

Man you didn't prove a thing with that genealogy the two different genealogies are clearly contradicting each other.

The contradictions are to be found on page after page in the New Testament. I can surely understand how much effort you put into that but I don't care, what matters is the truth and you failed to convince me. But like I said earlier on, I have zero problems with you being a Christian, I am just trying to help you achieve some inner peace, because you have got this mindset that will bring you nothing but pain. I will not go into the debate on whether or not Jesus is the messiah again, I already have my opinion, you have yours, we differ, we have to accept that.
Sep 20 2018 05:00am
Quote (Tjo @ Sep 20 2018 05:54am)
Man you didn't prove a thing with that genealogy the two different genealogies are clearly contradicting each other.

The contradictions are to be found on page after page in the New Testament. I can surely understand how much effort you put into that but I don't care, what matters is the truth and you failed to convince me. But like I said earlier on, I have zero problems with you being a Christian, I am just trying to help you achieve some inner peace, because you have got this mindset that will bring you nothing but pain. I will not go into the debate on whether or not Jesus is the messiah again, I already have my opinion, you have yours, we differ, we have to accept that.

What was your faith anyway?
Sep 20 2018 05:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 20 2018 01:00pm)
What was your faith anyway?

Jewish.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293294295296297298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll