d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1119120121122123298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,532.01
Mar 21 2017 06:03am
Quote (CPK001 @ Mar 21 2017 06:09am)
I disagree with you.

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Don't you know how some people have lost all hope and are drawn towards suicide? Have you not heard of families being torn apart by infighting?

Your problem is that you say that people are able to do everything right without God. That is obviously not true and it is evident when you see the brokenness of the world. The husband who cheats on his wife, the dominant husband who beats their wife. That is only two examples.

How do you offer to them to live life to the full when the life they live in is full of evil and no hope at all?

I don't think I need to remind you of any specific examples of the factions of god committing atrocities through the ages :lol:

'Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.' - Steven Weinberg
Gold: 330.00
Mar 21 2017 07:05pm
Fake news. N, really. This actually couldn't be more fake...
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2017 01:56am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Mar 21 2017 10:03pm)
I don't think I need to remind you of any specific examples of the factions of god committing atrocities through the ages :lol:

'Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.' - Steven Weinberg

They were right what they said at camp.

If you diagnose the wrong problem you will offer the wrong solution. What do you think is wrong with the world?

You have your answer in your head, now you should read Genesis 6:9 - 9:17 if you want to know what God thinks is wrong with the world. You will see his solution.

You are a fool, to put it in an analogy of what you think is wrong with the world: you think that the police are the problem when they are the ones who stop the people committing the crimes. By your logic you would go and blame the police and demand that they get rid of forever.

Your problem is that you have diagnosed the incorrect problem with the world, therefore you will offer the wrong solution.
Gold: 1.50
Mar 22 2017 06:40am
Quote (CPK001 @ Mar 22 2017 02:56am)
They were right what they said at camp.

If you diagnose the wrong problem you will offer the wrong solution. What do you think is wrong with the world?

You have your answer in your head, now you should read Genesis 6:9 - 9:17if you want to know what God thinks is wrong with the world. You will see his solution.

You are a fool, to put it in an analogy of what you think is wrong with the world: you think that the police are the problem when they are the ones who stop the people committing the crimes. By your logic you would go and blame the police and demand that they get rid of forever.

Your problem is that you have diagnosed the incorrect problem with the world, therefore you will offer the wrong solution.

God didn't write the bible, or the torah, or the quran.
Prove me wrong.

You worship the words of men, as the word of God and have the gall call others fools. :rofl:

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Mar 22 2017 06:42am
Mar 22 2017 06:57am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Mar 22 2017 10:40pm)
Prove me wrong.

You worship the words of men, as the word of God and have the gall call others fools. :rofl:

Exodus 34:27 - Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel."
Mar 22 2017 07:03am
Quote (CPK001 @ Mar 22 2017 07:57am)
Exodus 34:27 - Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel."

That only proves you blindly believe everything written in the bible, which we already know.
You didn't address my talking point.
Mar 23 2017 06:05am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Mar 22 2017 11:03pm)
That only proves you blindly believe everything written in the bible, which we already know.
You didn't address my talking point.

Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Mar 22 2017 10:40pm)
Prove me wrong.

Ofcourse that is the only reply you can come up with. How much of the Bible have you read? Do you claim to know everything written in the Bible so that you can make that call?

Or are you an expert because you know nothing and are relying on your ignorance and your own pitiful thought process?

You are worse than a woman tbh.
Mar 23 2017 07:21am
Quote (CPK001 @ Mar 23 2017 07:05am)

Ofcourse that is the only reply you can come up with. How much of the Bible have you read? Do you claim to know everything written in the Bible so that you can make that call?

Or are you an expert because you know nothing and are relying on your ignorance and your own pitiful thought process?

You are worse than a woman tbh.

You're claiming a quote in the bible proves that the bible was written by God...
That's some fine mental gymnastics

No wonder you work a dead end retail job.
Mar 23 2017 11:34pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Mar 23 2017 11:21pm)
You're claiming a quote in the bible proves that the bible was written by God...
That's some fine mental gymnastics

No wonder you work a dead end retail job.

That first sentence makes no sense. Why don't you say: "You're claiming a quote in the bible which proves that the bible was written by God."

The words written down were indeed God's words. The words were inspired by God. What you are thinking though is that the actual text wasn't written by God himself. Moses wrote down what God told him to write down.

If you read through the old testament and look at all the prophets, they like to quote God and say that this is what he says.

Ezekiel 34:11 - "'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them."'

Isaiah 48:17 - "'This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."'

Jeremiah 31:1 - "'The Lord says, “At that time I will be God of all Israel’s family groups, and they will be my people."”"'

Psalm 32:8 - "'The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.""'

Oh yeah and at least I do work.
Gold: 475.46
Mar 24 2017 10:10am
Longest running trash thread. wow, op should get a special persons award.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1119120121122123298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll