d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Turkey Buys Oil From Isis > American People Have Been Fooled...
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 633.87
Dec 6 2015 05:57pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 6 2015 12:34pm)
I don't think economic decline is the main reason. You might not agree but I think the euros are moving towards the right because many ethnic euros do not want unbridled
immigration and are pretty sick of Brussels dictating policy.

And look I'm not pro Russian or pro Putin. I know he's a bad guy.I was born in Eastern Europe and my grandmother grew up in Siberia because her family was rich when the communists came to her town so they got shipped off.I have no pro Russian agenda I'm pedaling I just like to view things objectively. It just annoys me when people view geopolitics from a strictly western narrative which is so far from the truth to be honest with you.

Turkey / Russian relations are at historic lows. Poland has just elected anti-Russian nationalists.

There is Russian support in Europe, but I think it's a long-shot that Europe on the whole shifts East.
Gold: 285.00
Dec 6 2015 06:43pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Dec 6 2015 06:57pm)
Turkey / Russian relations are at historic lows. Poland has just elected anti-Russian nationalists.

There is Russian support in Europe, but I think it's a long-shot that Europe on the whole shifts East.

Russia is circling the drain and Putin is going all-in on supporting Assad because Assad is the only guy in the Middle East still answering Putin's phone calls.

Russia put in the bid to control the oil flow through Europe by installing a puppet regime in the Ukraine and that failed, and now he is forced to ally with Assad, another loser on the way out. Syria and Russia have been married too long for one to go without taking the other, so its fitting.

What is stupid are all the Americans kissing Putin's ass for whatever reason. Ronald Reagan would be ashamed.
Gold: 9,276.00
Dec 6 2015 10:21pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Dec 6 2015 04:57pm)

I think Germany will eventually & other central Europeans will follow suit.

Speaking of Europe moving towards the right looks like they're cleaning house in France.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35018849

And fuck the Turks. Erdogan buying oil from ISIS and now sending uninvited troops to Iraq. Who the fuck do these goat fuckers think they are?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iraq-demands-withdrawal-of-additional-turkish-troops-1449327796

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Dec 6 2015 10:22pm
Gold: 285.00
Dec 6 2015 10:32pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 6 2015 11:21pm)
I think Germany will eventually & other central Europeans will follow suit.

Speaking of Europe moving towards the right looks like they're cleaning house in France.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35018849

And fuck the Turks. Erdogan buying oil from ISIS and now sending uninvited troops to Iraq. Who the fuck do these goat fuckers think they are?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iraq-demands-withdrawal-of-additional-turkish-troops-1449327796

Germany will turn to Russia? Why would they slum it so much?

I would like to see the evidence that the Turkish state is buying oil form ISIS.

This post was edited by Skinned on Dec 6 2015 10:32pm
Gold: 171.76
Dec 6 2015 10:39pm
Why wouldn't support shift towards putin ... he does what is necessary and not what is politically correct ...he isn't in favor of just overthrowing regimes without thinking about the consequences to stability in the region.

He's a scumbag but no more or less than any other politician
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2015 12:54pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 6 2015 11:51pm)

Turkey doesnt move a finger without asking the USA for permission, so if things get even worse in the middle east, we know the USA is to blame.

Turkey has been trying to provoke Russia, the moment Russia entered Syria to support Assad. Turkey doesnt want his oil deals with ISIS to be interrupted (the turks are receiving TONS of oil at half the price of the international market) to be interrupted, and thats exactly what Russia is doing, hence the reason why they attacked the russian warplane.

Quote (Skinned @ Dec 7 2015 12:02am)
I would like to see the evidence that the Turkish state is buying oil form ISIS.

Its all over the news all over the world except in the USA (oh wait, they are saying in the news over there that its just a small amount of oil being smuggled without the turkish government involvement, funny thing is that its Erdogan´s son running the business and its not a "small amount"). Dont ask me to post evidence, do your research, or you can watch the video in the first post for a small graphic evidence.

It is no secret to nobody all over the world that the USA is supporting ISIS (hence why the USA is allowing Turkey to buy the oil from ISIS), only americans still believe they are fighting against ISIS, nobody else in the world believes that lie anymore.

Putin is not good, he is obviously fighting for his selfish interests (like all countries around the world), but at least he is doing the "right thing" in this moment.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Dec 8 2015 01:05pm
Gold: 1,819.09
Dec 8 2015 03:19pm
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 6 2015 08:43pm)
Russia is circling the drain and Putin is going all-in on supporting Assad because Assad is the only guy in the Middle East still answering Putin's phone calls.

Russia put in the bid to control the oil flow through Europe by installing a puppet regime in the Ukraine and that failed, and now he is forced to ally with Assad, another loser on the way out. Syria and Russia have been married too long for one to go without taking the other, so its fitting.

What is stupid are all the Americans kissing Putin's ass for whatever reason. Ronald Reagan would be ashamed.

Russia has good relations with Israel, Iraq, Iran, and Egypt. Their relations with Jordan are also good but there isn't much in the way of bilateral ties so they aren't important. Foreign policy wise Russia and the Gulf states are on opposite sides but relations aren't poor by any means. Syria is a direct ally, Iran is a quasi-ally whom if not for their nuclear program would be an ally in the same vein as Syria. Israel and Russia have significant bilateral ties in weapons development and intelligence, with the Russian military and IDF sharing a pretty similar ideology. Russia has been one of Egypt's closest confidants after they ousted Morsi and they have no problem sharing a bed with a government the west won't nominally support despite having the support of the people. So I definitely would disagree with the assertion that Assad is Russia's only friend in the middle east.

As well, Russia still controls oil (well mostly natural gas) flows into Europe. Doesn't matter who's in power in Ukraine. Ukraine was about promoting/protecting Russian interests (both culturally and strategically) and demonstrating Russia can and will stop western European influence in Eastern Europe.
Dec 17 2015 10:39pm

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Dec 17 2015 10:50pm
Dec 21 2015 12:25pm
A bit of common sense from American leadership. It seems they have agreed with Russia that Bashar Alssad can stay in power in Syria. More details here:

Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Dec 21 2015 01:15pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 6 2015 07:50pm)
Lmao "self determination". When the CIA is crawling in the Ukraine drumming up support for a coup bpro western puppetsthat's not self determination. I'm sure you'll once again mock and say that since you didn't read this on cnn it must not be true.

How about you open up a history book on us interventions and foreign policy in the last 60 years and enlighten yourself of all the "self determination" we've encouraged around the world funding dictators and overthrowing democratically elected leaders because they aren't friendly to our agendas.

Also nato will do no such thing. Europe is too intertwined with Russia economically. There will come a point when many Central European countries will move towards Russia and away from US hegemony.

"А у вас негров линчуют"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

the CIA isn't crawling anywhere in the Ukraine, that's just fucking stupid. wtf

This post was edited by Gastly on Dec 21 2015 01:16pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll