d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > I Might Be Changing My Mind > As Crazy As It Sounds
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 159.02
Oct 1 2015 10:01am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 1 Oct 2015 09:37)
RT is so biased, like the us tv anyway

Finally putin or us politics seems to be at equal level, even if acting different.
Putin is coming from army & kgb while republicans are coming from plutocratic corrupted bases (and democrats from banks)

So yeah some outsider president seems better, bernie for the demo & trumpet for the repu

But does a single man can change the system ? i think not, he can also try hard and get an head shot.
And also, does the system need to be changed (for politics) and is syria that a major problem ?
Isnt it better to maintain the whole area in chaotic situation ? To just observe it at minimal cost, to wait, and then to strike later if need.

http://blogs.civicus.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Pussy-Riot-Pic1.jpg

rt is obviously biased but the video i posted contained no journalistic analysis anyway so i'm not sure why you would bring that up

governmental politics likely won't ever address the things that make interventions necessary, but it can facilitate the conditions for people to make meaningful change
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 1 2015 10:24am
Quote (Devil_kin @ 1 Oct 2015 17:01)
rt is obviously biased but the video i posted contained no journalistic analysis anyway so i'm not sure why you would bring that up

governmental politics likely won't ever address the things that make interventions necessary, but it can facilitate the conditions for people to make meaningful change

yep, russia have strong interrest in keeping assad as an allied force inthere.
today russia bombed rebels supported by usa, precisely; rebels that were trying to finish off assad...

things are changing, not sure how it will goes now, maybe usa will surrender and let assad keeping the power ?
maybe usa will support even more islamist radicals to counteract assad forces supported by russia ?

or, how about an head shot for assad ? it's cheap.

Gold: 1,261.00
Oct 1 2015 02:08pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 1 2015 08:55am)
Vietnam was successful for many reasons, for one it highlighted the failure of limiting yourself unnecessarily, which can certainly lead to defeat and would have for any lesser nation.

Thankfully we accomplished our main goals there, even under these ridiculous restraints, we never lost a battle to commie charlies.

Ahaha, yeah. It was successful in showing the US what doesn't work. And hey, a desperate evacuation from a city you were defending as it falls to the enemy isn't really a lost battle. It's a strategic advancement in a reward direction away from battle. ;)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll