d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > ''carol'' Betrayed Me And I Failed My Religion. > I Am Heart Broken As Well Please Read
1235Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 420.00
Aug 12 2015 03:44pm
Hello folks

Johnathan Overmyer here and in a very sad but mood.

As you see in the title I put ''Carol'' in parenthesis because... Well I will get to that.... This is going to be a long read, I need advice my friends.

You see as you all know I dislike Bruce Jenner for being satanic. You all know my take on the matter regarding that.

Well you see around 20 years ago when I was still in high school. I found a girl I used to like an apparently I later found out she was a transvestite and I was scarred for a good while.

I have never shared this story do to embarrassment and shameful humiliation. And the worst part of it all was is that I betrayed my religion. I did my best to repent and since then I have been okay.

However most recently the other night the user ChurchGirl69 I thought was a woman turns out is a man. I was pointed that out by some users on here and have been mocked for being mistaken of thinking it was a woman.

Yes I hate Bruce Jenner however the real reason behind my hate for Mr. Jenner was because many years ago when I was still a teenager I was fooled by what we cool '' a transvestite''

I was basically lied to...Apparently I have once again sinned because I thought Churchgirl69 was a woman but apparently it is a man. And I am repulsed by the thought that I found that user ''good looking.''

And I am sorry for putting you on the spot here Churchgirl69, I am sure many folks on this site love you and think you look great! I even did until I found out you were a man!

Sadly my friends something bad happened a month ago which I realize now that I have sinned. It was around the time I made the Bruce Jenner thread.... I clicked Churchgirl69's profile and saw that users face and said darn this user is not so bad looking! And I was attracted!

BUT THEN here is the catch to all of this.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS HAVE TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORST FOR ME AS OF THE LAST 24 HOURS.

THIS IS THE WORST PART OF ALL.

I confessed this to Carol and the nightmare of my life came unfolding today.

Apparently Carol was once a MAN as well. This is now the THIRD time I have been fooled because of my own stupidity. I am repulsed because Carol has lied to me.

Carol is a transgender woman. She/HE and yes I SAY HE because to me it is STILL A MAN. He confessed it to me today in tears and said if I truly love her that I would accept her for the woman that is inside her. She said she knows I am the happiest she ever seen me and more happier than I was when we first met in the nursing home.

I just was speechless other then saying in tears ''why did you lie to me?''

And she ran out of the house and drove off. This was hours ago...... I am honestly speechless right now because I am at a loss here.

Gertrude, Ernie, And Paulie all went fishing today and well aren't here and they don't even know.

So how am I gonna break the news to them?

And I feel I failed my religion yet again for the third time in my life. One twenty some odd years ago and now twice within literally a 1 day time span.

I just can't come to grips with this.

Sadly folks I have realized I went against my religion and for that I have to own up to my wrong doing as a man and face the truth.

I am sorry folks and I am sorry to my self.

I honestly hope God can forgive me for such actions that I recently felt.

Now here is my issue. What do I do now? Do I dump ''Carol'' because I love Carol but Carol is a man apparently changed to a woman. She is basically another Bruce Jenner. I just don't know what to do folks I am at a loss.

The woman of my dreams who I finally thought I would find true love and spend the rest of my life with, to whom I was going to marry has betrayed me. From the get go if ''Carol'' would have just told me from the start I would have clarified if we would get together or not.

I just can't come to grips with all of this.

Do I stay with Carol despite my disdain for the transgender because it goes against my religion? Or should I just change my life and settle for this and accept me for who I am.

I don't know what to do guys all I know is is that I am heart broken right now.

People on here may think this all sounds crazy and accuse me of once again being a troll. And please if you really do feel that way THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING HERE.

I just really need help guys because I don't know what to do.

Sincerely, Johnathan Overmyer

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Aug 12 2015 03:45pm
least theres still cena bro
Aug 12 2015 03:46pm
I am honestly sorry that I even told Carol about the situation on here last night. Because had I of just not told she wouldn't have told me.

THIS PERSON LIED TO ME STRAIGHT OUT.

SHE EVEN SAID SHE HATED BRUCE JENNER, BUT SHE IS ALSO BASICALLY A BRUCE JENNER.

Do you get why I feel so betrayed here?

I love Carol but I don't know what to do here as a man.
Gold: 28,296.69
lol
Gold: 159.02
didn't read
Aug 12 2015 03:47pm
was his name carlton?
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Aug 12 2015 05:45pm)
least theres still cena bro

I don't even care about that right now man.

Seriously please just don't post here if you won't leave comments of advice man please.

Literally Carol is actually a transgender and has been that way since she was very young.

She told me she hates Bruce Jenner yet she herself is basically one in the same. And I here I am continuing to call her she when it is still a he.

I don't know what I should do here I just really need advice.
Gold: 3.33
If Carol is a black guy then keep your ass guarded at all times mate
Gold: 2,004.41
Aug 12 2015 03:48pm
I wish you weren't a troll and this was all true, because it's mildly amusing.
Aug 12 2015 03:48pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 06:17pm)
I don't even care about that right now man.

Seriously please just don't post here if you won't leave comments of advice man please.

Literally Carol is actually a transgender and has been that way since she was very young.

She told me she hates Bruce Jenner yet she herself is basically one in the same. And I here I am continuing to call her she when it is still a he.

I don't know what I should do here I just really need advice.

giving up on cena means giving up the world. chain gang 4 life son
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
1235Next
Closed New Topic