d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > ''carol'' Betrayed Me And I Failed My Religion. > I Am Heart Broken As Well Please Read
Prev1345
Closed New Topic
Gold: 20.69
Aug 12 2015 04:13pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 01:44pm)
Hello folks

Johnathan Overmyer here and in a very sad but mood.

As you see in the title I put ''Carol'' in parenthesis because... Well I will get to that.... This is going to be a long read, I need advice my friends.

You see as you all know I dislike Bruce Jenner for being satanic. You all know my take on the matter regarding that.

Well you see around 20 years ago when I was still in high school. I found a girl I used to like an apparently I later found out she was a transvestite and I was scarred for a good while.

I have never shared this story do to embarrassment and shameful humiliation. And the worst part of it all was is that I betrayed my religion. I did my best to repent and since then I have been okay.

However most recently the other night the user ChurchGirl69 I thought was a woman turns out is a man. I was pointed that out by some users on here and have been mocked for being mistaken of thinking it was a woman.

Yes I hate Bruce Jenner however the real reason behind my hate for Mr. Jenner was because many years ago when I was still a teenager I was fooled by what we cool '' a transvestite''

I was basically lied to...Apparently I have once again sinned because I thought Churchgirl69 was a woman but apparently it is a man. And I am repulsed by the thought that I found that user ''good looking.''

And I am sorry for putting you on the spot here Churchgirl69, I am sure many folks on this site love you and think you look great! I even did until I found out you were a man!

Sadly my friends something bad happened a month ago which I realize now that I have sinned. It was around the time I made the Bruce Jenner thread.... I clicked Churchgirl69's profile and saw that users face and said darn this user is not so bad looking! And I was attracted!

BUT THEN here is the catch to all of this.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS HAVE TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORST FOR ME AS OF THE LAST 24 HOURS.

THIS IS THE WORST PART OF ALL.
I confessed this to Carol and the nightmare of my life came unfolding today.

Apparently Carol was once a MAN as well. This is now the THIRD time I have been fooled because of my own stupidity. I am repulsed because Carol has lied to me.

Carol is a transgender woman. She/HE and yes I SAY HE because to me it is STILL A MAN. He confessed it to me today in tears and said if I truly love her that I would accept her for the woman that is inside her. She said she knows I am the happiest she ever seen me and more happier than I was when we first met in the nursing home.

I just was speechless other then saying in tears ''why did you lie to me?''

And she ran out of the house and drove off. This was hours ago...... I am honestly speechless right now because I am at a loss here.

Gertrude, Ernie, And Paulie all went fishing today and well aren't here and they don't even know.

So how am I gonna break the news to them?

And I feel I failed my religion yet again for the third time in my life. One twenty some odd years ago and now twice within literally a 1 day time span.

I just can't come to grips with this.

Sadly folks I have realized I went against my religion and for that I have to own up to my wrong doing as a man and face the truth.

I am sorry folks and I am sorry to my self.

I honestly hope God can forgive me for such actions that I recently felt.

Now here is my issue. What do I do now? Do I dump ''Carol'' because I love Carol but Carol is a man apparently changed to a woman. She is basically another Bruce Jenner. I just don't know what to do folks I am at a loss.

The woman of my dreams who I finally thought I would find true love and spend the rest of my life with, to whom I was going to marry has betrayed me. From the get go if ''Carol'' would have just told me from the start I would have clarified if we would get together or not.

I just can't come to grips with all of this.

Do I stay with Carol despite my disdain for the transgender because it goes against my religion? Or should I just change my life and settle for this and accept me for who I am.

I don't know what to do guys all I know is is that I am heart broken right now.

People on here may think this all sounds crazy and accuse me of once again being a troll. And please if you really do feel that way THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING HERE.

I just really need help guys because I don't know what to do.

Sincerely, Johnathan Overmyer

Repent repent repent Mr.O if were not spending eternal afterlife idk what to do
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2015 04:13pm
The penis should have been your first clue.
Gold: 39,837.69
Aug 12 2015 04:14pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Aug 12 2015 05:13pm)

He can't see his own, so he didn't know that it was a penis
Gold: 1,000.69
Aug 12 2015 04:15pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 05:08pm)
Mr. Firaga my friend I always give you the best advice that I can.

Now if you are my friend I want a favor. Please for once give me your true honest opinion.

What would you do in my situation here?

Do I move on with my life and abide my religions beliefs and how I have been trained to think my entire life? Or do I make change and let it go and accept Carol and what I have for who I am? And hope God can look past this.

Hello Mr. Overmeyer.

Thank you for asking for my opinion. It is very rare that anyone wants to hear what my thoughts are, and your curiosity is heartwarmingly welcomed.

If I was in your situation, I would sympathize wholeheartedly, that is, I would feel the same sense of betrayal that you seem to portray in your post. I am sorry that I would not know what to do myself, but at the very least, I can tell you that I would be mildly shaken by the news that was seemingly intentionally hidden through means of guile and chicanery.

This may, or may not help you, but at the very least I would talk to Carol and be honest about how you feel right now, and also ask her to be honest with you. Depending what thoughts are exchanged, then you can decide your best course of action.

Thank you.

Regards,
Firaga the Ultimate Virgin.
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Loool RIP
Gold: 7,252.72
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 05:57pm)
She went full fledged ''woman'' apparently. She said she isn't like Bruce Jenner before she stormed out of the house.

Seriously why even joke about this? It doesn't even apply since she doesn't have a male body part anymore.

It's the principle of the matter that her hormones were that originally of a man and the lie that was told to me.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach right now.

...(s)he can have it reversed with a simple operation called an addadicktome .
Gold: 6.00
Aug 12 2015 04:16pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

@ OP

This post was edited by Andre32 on Aug 12 2015 04:16pm
Gold: 420.00
Aug 12 2015 04:16pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Aug 12 2015 06:11pm)
LMFAO CAROL IS A MAN!! OMG OMG OMG

stfu troll tard

#Overtardempire

You're not funny.

Quote (Toasty4 @ Aug 12 2015 06:13pm)
Repent repent repent Mr.O if were not spending eternal afterlife idk what to do

Well thank you for your opinion Toasty4 man.

I am struggling with this whole ordeal.

Glad to have your input Mr. Toasty

Thank you.

Quote (Surfpunk @ Aug 12 2015 06:13pm)

I would never have sex until marriage and apparently ''Carol'' is full fledged woman with a female body part. She said that to me in tears that she is not like Bruce Jenner before she/he stormed out the door and drove off.

How am I supposed to know this? Please elaborate.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 28,425.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 12 2015 04:17pm
It looks like you are deeply devastated by this event.

My best advice to you is to see a psychologist and/or priest for professional advice.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic