d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ottawa Considering Hate Charges Against Those Who > Boycott Israel
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
May 18 2015 05:43am
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ May 18 2015 02:06pm)
Many Western nations officially apologized for their colonial history and some paid settlements. OF course, this is not nearly enough to pay back the damage we have caused the world over, it's still something. If nothing else, the acknowledgment that our nations are fallible and that crimes have been committed on a pretty much genocidal level (i.e. my country's history in Congo).

I've yet to see Israel even come close to thinking about that.

And before you start of:
1) I do not hate Jews.
2) I do not deny Israel's right to exist.
3) I do think both sides have committed wrongs.

But the way the Israeli government has handled the conflict has been downright despicable and unworthy of a nation hailed as a saving beacon for a people so long persecuted.

Don't you think Israel have the right to defend her own citizens?
I don't mind them having their own state, they have it, it called Gaza, they get funds and supplies from around the world and all they do with it is to build more weapons and tunnels to get into Israel and murder innocent citizens.
Those people were happy when 9/11 happened, they celebrate, they do celebrate for every death of a Jew around the world, they do repeat themself and say "We won't stop until we kill every Jew on earth, men/women and kids."
I can't see any way to do peace with this kind of thinking, more then that, the people who live in Gaza allowing Hamas to use their homes as weapon storage's and launching sites for rockets.
They well aware that the IDF will shoot there in order to stop these attacks, then they hold their OWN citizens in this place in order to show the world how Israel is "murdering" their citizens.

If anyone of them try to resist Hamas, he get killed.
If you say anything that is pro Israel, you get killed.

I do not hate Arabs, I just hate those want me dead because I'm a Jew( don't care if you from Japan or from Alaska ).
Gold: 1.50
May 18 2015 06:57am
Quote (Yakir @ May 18 2015 06:43am)
Don't you think Israel have the right to defend her own citizens? You don't think Palestine does?

I don't mind them having their own state, they have it, it called Gaza, they get funds and supplies from around the world and all they do with it is to build more weapons and tunnels to get into Israel and murder innocent citizens. Any plans on removing your blockade from another country? I'm sure they would love to have a functioning economy, trade agreements, and food.

Those people were happy when 9/11 happened, they celebrate, they do celebrate for every death of a Jew around the world, they do repeat themself and say "We won't stop until we kill every Jew on earth, men/women and kids." Rhetoric is just that, till you start bombing their infrastructure, am i right? :D

I can't see any way to do peace with this kind of thinking, more then that, the people who live in Gaza allowing Hamas to use their homes as weapon storage's and launching sites for rockets.
They well aware that the IDF will shoot there in order to stop these attacks, then they hold their OWN citizens in this place in order to show the world how Israel is "murdering" their citizens.

You backed these people into a corner, fenced them in, and are surprised when they fight back.
You're so swept up in IDF groupthink you can't even make an argument to stand on.

You're the poster child for the dangers of conscription. Woefully uneducated, kids holding only AR-15's and their parents grudges.

I do not hate Arabs, I just hate those want me dead because I'm a Jew( don't care if you from Japan or from Alaska ). What if they don't hate you because you're a Jew, what if they hate you because you imprisoned their entire populous, stripped away their human rights, and are bombing their homes, schools and hospitals?

I expect no intelligible reply.
Trade Moderator
May 18 2015 08:59am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ May 18 2015 03:57pm)
I expect no intelligible reply.

1. They allowed to, problem is they try to "defend" themselfs from Israel when actually they need to fight Hamas who do nothing to support them, every supply and funds they get they used in order to produce weapons.

2. Again, they need to stop allowing Hamas using their homes and public place as Hospital and so on as launch sites/ammo storage's.

3. I feel I'm repeating myself :lol:

4. Israel never forced them to be in there, they choose this once they left their own homes and lands in 1948 and in 1967, more then that Israel is not the only one who close her gates, Egypt is doing it aswell, even more then they call themself Egyptians and Egypt is recognize them as Egyptians but still refuse to let them move into Egypt.

5. Again, they can only blame themself for electing Hamas as their gov.
Also by this state you meaning that every Israeli/Jew around the world is allowed to hate every Gaza citizen and allow to hurt them in anyway?

This post was edited by Yakir on May 18 2015 09:00am
Gold: 860.00
May 18 2015 09:10am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ May 11 2015 06:20pm)
ITT: IDF Terrorist cheers as freedoms are stripped away.

:rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 500.00
May 18 2015 09:11am
Quote (Yakir @ May 18 2015 09:59am)
1. They allowed to, problem is they try to "defend" themselfs from Israel when actually they need to fight Hamas who do nothing to support them, every supply and funds they get they used in order to produce weapons.

2. Again, they need to stop allowing Hamas using their homes and public place as Hospital and so on as launch sites/ammo storage's.

3. I feel I'm repeating myself :lol:

4. Israel never forced them to be in there, they choose this once they left their own homes and lands in 1948 and in 1967, more then that Israel is not the only one who close her gates, Egypt is doing it aswell, even more then they call themself Egyptians and Egypt is recognize them as Egyptians but still refuse to let them move into Egypt.

5. Again, they can only blame themself for electing Hamas as their gov.
Also by this state you meaning that every Israeli/Jew around the world is allowed to hate every Gaza citizen and allow to hurt them in anyway?

more zionist propaganda

these people have been there from well before 1948
Gold: 1.50
May 18 2015 09:17am
Quote (Yakir @ May 18 2015 09:59am)
1. They allowed to, problem is they try to "defend" themselfs from Israel when actually they need to fight Hamas who do nothing to support them, every supply and funds they get they used in order to produce weapons. By what logic does someone side with their captors rather than the people fighting for their freedom/independence?

2. Again, they need to stop allowing Hamas using their homes and public place as Hospital and so on as launch sites/ammo storage's. But you yourself claimed "If anyone of them try to resist Hamas, he get killed. If you say anything that is pro Israel, you get killed. " How do you expect these people to fight both sides of the fence? Looks like they are siding with the lesser of two evils to me.

3. I feel I'm repeating myself :lol: Because you have no ability to absorb new information, or form your own opinions.

4. Israel never forced them to be in there, they choose this once they left their own homes and lands in 1948 and in 1967, more then that Israel is not the only one who close her gates, Egypt is doing it aswell, even more then they call themself Egyptians and Egypt is recognize them as Egyptians but still refuse to let them move into Egypt. Never forced them to be in there!? Then why all the fences, armed guards, and road blocks?

5. Again, they can only blame themself for electing Hamas as their gov. Again, blaming the victims.
Also by this state you meaning that every Israeli/Jew around the world is allowed to hate every Gaza citizen and allow to hurt them in anyway? There's that intelligible reply i was waiting for.

You're talking yourself in circles, as usual.
Gold: 678.00
May 18 2015 10:23am
Quote (Yakir @ 18 May 2015 13:43)
Don't you think Israel have the right to defend her own citizens?
I don't mind them having their own state, they have it, it called Gaza, they get funds and supplies from around the world and all they do with it is to build more weapons and tunnels to get into Israel and murder innocent citizens.
Those people were happy when 9/11 happened, they celebrate, they do celebrate for every death of a Jew around the world, they do repeat themself and say "We won't stop until we kill every Jew on earth, men/women and kids."

I do not hate Arabs, I just hate those want me dead because I'm a Jew( don't care if you from Japan or from Alaska ).

Deflect more. Why is it that if the Israeli government is criticized, you immediately have to point to Palestine and go 'Yeah, but they ....'.
Like I said, Palestinians also did wrongs. But that wasn't the issue. The issue was the obvious wrongs Israel has also committed, and which you apparently have no way of dealing with.

I like my country, but we did some foul shit in the past. I have no problem acknowledging that. I also don't immediately jump to the conclusion that anyone that criticizes the things the Belgian government/kings has done must therefore hate Belgians or Belgium in general.

Grow up.
Gold: 285.00
May 18 2015 11:05am
Thoughtcrime in Canada. They are less our funny hat now and more related to their European cousins.
Trade Moderator
May 19 2015 12:42am
Quote (duffman316 @ May 18 2015 06:11pm)
more zionist propaganda

these people have been there from well before 1948

Correct, but they left their homes and lands by their own choice because they were asked to by Egypt/Jordan/Syria.
Also they are Egyptians citizens and not Israeli citizens.
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ May 18 2015 06:17pm)
You're talking yourself in circles, as usual.

You keep asking the same questing and complain about that I'm repeating myself, nice one.
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ May 18 2015 07:23pm)
Deflect more. Why is it that if the Israeli government is criticized, you immediately have to point to Palestine and go 'Yeah, but they ....'.
Like I said, Palestinians also did wrongs. But that wasn't the issue. The issue was the obvious wrongs Israel has also committed, and which you apparently have no way of dealing with.

I like my country, but we did some foul shit in the past. I have no problem acknowledging that. I also don't immediately jump to the conclusion that anyone that criticizes the things the Belgian government/kings has done must therefore hate Belgians or Belgium in general.

Grow up.

Because none of you criticized Hamas or the Palestinians.
I've never saw someone open a topic saying "Look what Hamas did", want to guess why? I'm not saying its racism or anything but its easier to blame Israel then Hamas/Palestinians.
Every Israeli citizen is dealing the effects of the Israeli gov and her actions.
Yet again, Israel did wrong things on this conflict, I agree, but you can't just judge one side and say he's wrong( like 99% of the users in PARD ).

I'm guessing is too hard for you guys to manage an even topic about this conflict and can only blame one side on a regular basis(not talking to you personally ).

Since yesterday I already got 12 PM's from 8 different users wishing me to die/asking if I'm not a shame to be a Jew/hoping that I will get raped only because I'm a Jew, funny it started just after I've posted here ;) .
Now you truly want to say that the PARD community is not racist?

Grow up bud and open your eyes.

Gold: 678.00
May 19 2015 01:24am
Quote (Yakir @ 19 May 2015 08:42)
Correct, but they left their homes and lands by their own choice because they were asked to by Egypt/Jordan/Syria.
Also they are Egyptians citizens and not Israeli citizens.

You keep asking the same questing and complain about that I'm repeating myself, nice one.

Because none of you criticized Hamas or the Palestinians.
I've never saw someone open a topic saying "Look what Hamas did", want to guess why? I'm not saying its racism or anything but its easier to blame Israel then Hamas/Palestinians.
Every Israeli citizen is dealing the effects of the Israeli gov and her actions.
Yet again, Israel did wrong things on this conflict, I agree, but you can't just judge one side and say he's wrong( like 99% of the users in PARD ).

I'm guessing is too hard for you guys to manage an even topic about this conflict and can only blame one side on a regular basis(not talking to you personally ).

Since yesterday I already got 12 PM's from 8 different users wishing me to die/asking if I'm not a shame to be a Jew/hoping that I will get raped only because I'm a Jew, funny it started just after I've posted here ;) .
Now you truly want to say that the PARD community is not racist?

Grow up bud and open your eyes.

I'm having a conversation with you.
Did I pm you? No.
Did I deny Palestinian wrongs? No.

Stop wearing that victimhood like a crown. It's unbecoming.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll