d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Everything God Made Has Died
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 17 2015 02:21pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 04:20pm)
Are you finally coming to terms with your fear of death?

I learned that everything dies when i was 4 , because my dog died.
More importantly, have you gotten over your anger that there's no Santa Claus - I think not.

Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 16 2015 10:36am)
My knife can clean a turtle and my axe can fell a tree, god put all beings on the spectrum where they belong sir.

So he does love turtles and trees more than humans, also a tool doesn't mean you're a Man God, just means that your a tool user.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Feb 17 2015 02:28pm
Gold: 0.76
Feb 17 2015 02:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 17 Feb 2015 13:07)
weve got an old chevy that we bought with 100k or so miles on it from the neighboring farm specifically for wood, other than a few trips to highschool that truck ran only wood and its now at 225k! The bed of that truck looks like the surface of the moon.

haha in Illinois I bought an f250 kingcab 8'bed 4x4 that had been wrecked the whole left side was a mess but in 4-low it would climb near straight up it's a funny texture that firewood makes in a truck bed and side rails lol I even pulled a disc with it one spring when the old case took a poop, it was a beast it dogtracked as bad as a 3 legged dog with 2 back legs
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Feb 17 2015 02:38pm
everything God-made has died.
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 17 2015 02:40pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 17 2015 02:21pm)

So he does love turtles and trees more than humans, also a tool doesn't mean you're a Man God, just means that your a tool user.

your premise is flawed, length of life =/= quality of life. A turtle can live 100 years but each day will be spent in search of enough food to not starve and each minute will be a paranoid existence of watching out for predators.

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 17 2015 02:35pm)
haha in Illinois I bought an f250 kingcab 8'bed 4x4 that had been wrecked the whole left side was a mess but in 4-low it would climb near straight up it's a funny texture that firewood makes in a truck bed and side rails lol I even pulled a disc with it one spring when the old case took a poop, it was a beast it dogtracked as bad as a 3 legged dog with 2 back legs

i legit dont think our wood truck could go 70 mph but it still hits 50 with a full load so thats good enough.
Feb 17 2015 02:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 17 2015 03:40pm)
your premise is flawed, length of life =/= quality of life. A turtle can live 100 years but each day will be spent in search of enough food to not starve and each minute will be a paranoid existence of watching out for predators.

That idea is flawed - Giant tortoises survived on the Galapagos for 1 million years without predators.
Trees don't even have predators.

Do you live in a house because you fear mother nature?

If so, basically Humans spend 1/2 their life in fear of Mother Nature and the other half working to fight off starvation
and basically all we get is 2 minutes of sex a day (the average time).

So were not that different than a turtle, except they get longer lives.

Maybe God is a giant Turtle?

YEAH!!!!

This post was edited by card_sultan on Feb 17 2015 03:20pm
Gold: 0.20
Feb 17 2015 03:21pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 16 2015 10:36am)
My knife can clean a turtle and my axe can fell a tree, god put all beings on the spectrum where they belong sir.

Jump in an ocean full of sharks and see what happens.
Gold: 1,382.83
Feb 17 2015 03:22pm
Quote (Unanswered @ Feb 17 2015 05:21pm)

Probably nothing
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 17 2015 04:15pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Feb 17 2015 02:55pm)
That idea is flawed - Giant tortoises survived on the Galapagos for 1 million years without predators.
Trees don't even have predators.

Do you live in a house because you fear mother nature?

If so, basically Humans spend 1/2 their life in fear of Mother Nature and the other half working to fight off starvation
and basically all we get is 2 minutes of sex a day (the average time).

So were not that different than a turtle, except they get longer lives.

Maybe God is a giant Turtle?

YEAH!!!!

1. "Trees don't even have predators. "

yes they do, heres a few examples that may help you understand:

-population of rabbits are inversely related to population of pine trees. as one rises the other falls.
-the burr oak is the only tree in NA with a spongey bark which it adapted to surive brushfires in its natural habitat of oak savanah
-emerald ash borers

2. "Do you live in a house because you fear mother nature?

and basically all we get is 2 minutes of sex a day (the average time)."

-we build houses because we fear mother nature, we dont spend every minute inside a house fearing mother nature because that's what the house is for.
-we dont spend half of our time in search of food, in fact humans today have more free time than ever before

3. "So were not that different than a turtle, except they get longer lives."

-i just had to quote that because its so ludicrous

Quote (Unanswered @ Feb 17 2015 03:21pm)

i dont need to jump in an ocean to know that i cant beat up a shark, but they cant do much on land so i call it a draw
Feb 17 2015 04:39pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 17 2015 05:15pm)

-population of rabbits are inversely related to population of pine trees. as one rises the other falls.
-the burr oak is the only tree in NA with a spongey bark which it adapted to surive brushfires in its natural habitat of oak savanah
-emerald ash borers

-we build houses because we fear mother nature, we dont spend every minute inside a house fearing mother nature because that's what the house is for.
-we dont spend half of our time in search of food, in fact humans today have more free time than ever before

i don't need to jump in an ocean to know that i cant beat up a shark, but they can't do much on land so i call it a draw

Trees don't have Predators, as in things that stalk them, sure they can sucumb to disease and fire and wind and ice and lack of water, lack of sun.

Sharks on the other hand are immune to disease and have been around for 400+ million years - so its not even close - they are vastly superior in their world.

Ludicrous - of course - that was exactly what i was suggesting - the ludicrousness of the fact turtles have a diminished capacity

for enjoyment of Life just because there are things that can hurt them.

/facepalm
Gold: 0.20
Feb 17 2015 04:58pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 17 2015 05:15pm)

-emerald ash borers

i dont need to jump in an ocean to know that i cant beat up a shark, but they cant do much on land so i call it a draw

If that's the case. Walk into the Amazon and come out looking like Snow White with the animal that live in that place. I will personally come to your house and shake your hand.

This post was edited by Unanswered on Feb 17 2015 04:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll