d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Regarding Isis
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,161.71
Feb 15 2015 04:44pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Feb 14 2015 08:34am)
...an apology from the person who wrote the following ? - you have got to kidding
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Scaly @ Sep 25 2014 06:53pm)
Message Forwarded From Scaly
I forgot if I sent you a message or not. I was going to send you one saying 'butthurt' but kinda tired and distracted so I can't remember if I got round to it.

Anyway - to the point. I couldn't care less about the Widow's feelings. I hope it kills itself. I wish it was in arm's reach and I had diplomatic immunity and I'd do it for it. Slowly. It's a fucking sick, bigoted, arrogant . It's sub-human. I view it more as meat. It is amusement for me sometimes but mostly just a source of disgust and repulsion. A gross, pathetic, revolting creature that deserves to be tortured and eventually destroyed.

I really couldn't care less what it feels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...now here's a tip for you - try minding your own damn business and keep your nose out of mine !

LOL

I at times disagree with widow as much as the moderate...but who does this. Worst I've done is call someone a chimp and later pmed apologizing

Two things bring out the worst in a person...politics and league

This post was edited by Bazi on Feb 15 2015 04:46pm
Gold: 260.11
Feb 15 2015 04:52pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Feb 15 2015 09:53am)
...this is a moderated forum that frowns on threats and intimations of violence . If you don't like the rules , log out .

Only one or two days a month
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2015 10:18pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 15 Feb 2015 15:09)
...the appropriate report was filed with those who actually do care .

and the police came to my house the next day asking if I implied I enjoy the idea of violence being done to an old man online.

Oh wait... no they didn't.

This post was edited by Scaly on Feb 15 2015 10:20pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll