d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > I Hope One Day High Schools And Collages Have Ea > Sport Teams
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2015 07:55pm
Quote (Godzillatoss @ Feb 1 2015 08:51pm)
Yeah i'm going to hang myself because I wish there were scholarship opportunities in College

Just ignore him he is a child on the internet spouting insults at me without actually saying valid points behind his thoughts... Actually the sad part is from reading his messages i do not think he is a child... i am under the impression he is around my age or possibly older.

I just hope he had a bad day and is trying to take his anger and frustration out in a area where people can't do anything back.

I hold no grudge, just will never understand those kinds of posts/messages.

This post was edited by PartynJesus on Feb 1 2015 07:55pm
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Feb 1 2015 08:13pm
forsure i call it callage to just sound it out

scew them fancy callage kids
Gold: 495.00
Feb 1 2015 08:15pm
Quote (Godzillatoss @ Feb 1 2015 08:51pm)
Yeah i'm going to hang myself because I wish there were scholarship opportunities in College

That's exactly what I said didn't I. bravo on your comprehension skills
Quote (PartynJesus @ Feb 1 2015 08:52pm)
I was going to guess it would be more like 25k usd a year, i have not actually put a ton of research into my last post, and spoke with limited knowledge on the subject.

For that i apologize, it was a assumption based off twitch views and seeing donations.

Does anyone actually know the rough numbers on this? Profits of LCS players in different regions of the world?

google is just a tab away. honestly it seems your posts in this entire thread are based off of limited knowledge, backed by pretending to be drunk. It's sad to think there are people out there like you who will continue to influence this world with shit-brained ideas such as these.

Quote (PartynJesus @ Feb 1 2015 08:55pm)
Just ignore him he is a child on the internet spouting insults at me without actually saying valid points behind his thoughts... Actually the sad part is from reading his messages i do not think he is a child... i am under the impression he is around my age or possibly older.

I just hope he had a bad day and is trying to take his anger and frustration out in a area where people can't do anything back.

I hold no grudge, just will never understand those kinds of posts/messages.

you have no validity behind how you say esports will be incorporated into college, you have no knowledge on salaries of the pro scene for league in the U.S or any other country (And appear to not know the differences between pro scenes in each) and then resort to saying "oh ya he's mad"

I'm sorry man, no bad day over here. I just wish these people who spend so much time on the internet actually utilized one of its enthralling privileges: looking shit up to know what they're talking about.

Gold: 73.69
Feb 1 2015 08:17pm
Quote (Shinobi @ Feb 1 2015 09:15pm)

google is just a tab away. honestly it seems your posts in this entire thread are based off of limited knowledge, backed by pretending to be drunk. It's sad to think there are people out there like you who will continue to influence this world with shit-brained ideas such as these.

you have no validity behind how you say esports will be incorporated into college, you have no knowledge on salaries of the pro scene for league in the U.S or any other country (And appear to not know the differences between pro scenes in each) and then resort to saying "oh ya he's mad"

I'm sorry man, no bad day over here. I just wish these people who spend so much time on the internet actually utilized one of its enthralling privileges: looking shit up to know what they're talking about.

Quote (Shinobi @ Feb 1 2015 07:38pm)
makes sense

except not cuz you don't go to college to get into esports, and if you're insinuating that esports should be incorportated in college then kindly hang yourself

nope no bad day here
Feb 1 2015 08:24pm
Quote (Godzillatoss @ Feb 1 2015 09:17pm)
nope no bad day here

LOL'd kid just be raging.

TBH i was more expecting people to bring up health issues from this topic like "but kids at there computers playing video games eat more chips and drink more soda when physical activities such as football are much more healthier" ; however it seems people are much more intrigued with pointing out grammar mistakes then contributing to the topic.

#not actually surprised.
#making topics drunk is difficult and further arguing them and double checking your spelling is much more difficult while drunk, but the most difficult part of the internet intoxicated is keeping a topic on subject... Without angry people? (it feels).

The real point is, i am curious about the evolution of sports in general. Will the new generations of people favore physical sports over video games? After all Physical sports as we know it where initially created before computers and "video games" existed. since there release Video games ahve only seemed to grow in Popularity.

I used the term evolution not to sound condescending towards physical sports but more for lack of a better word to describe my thoughts.

This post was edited by PartynJesus on Feb 1 2015 08:24pm
Gold: 9,197.50
Feb 1 2015 08:31pm
Quote (Godzillatoss @ Feb 1 2015 10:17pm)
nope no bad day here

You had a stick up your ass the past week
Feb 1 2015 08:33pm
godzilla > you raging rands

B)
Gold: 73.69
Feb 1 2015 08:37pm
Quote (VanHalen @ Feb 1 2015 09:31pm)
You had a stick up your ass the past week

Ah i make this 1 comment and you say i have a stick up my ass?
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72164902&f=133&p=485971690

More like people are trying to talk about amnesia and you come in the thread accusing RobertxLee of using it as a publicity stunt
Everyone ignores the ignorant comment, and then you try again :rofl:
Feb 1 2015 08:40pm

UGH.... I really did not want to quote you at all during this discussion but alas you did bring up a beautiful point. Probably not where you though you did, but thats unimportant...
Here it is though in case you are wondering.

you have no validity behind how you say esports will be incorporated into college, you have no knowledge on salaries of the pro scene for league in the U.S or any other country (And appear to not know the differences between pro scenes in each)

This is the wonderful part of this topic, it is all hypothetical, no opinion is right or wrong no matter how subjective or objective it is, the discussion is purely speculation at best... And while salaries make up a important factor in the growth of something, the growth can be gradual or rapid (as long as it has popularity).

/edit I will end this post by saying Esports has popularity.

This post was edited by PartynJesus on Feb 1 2015 08:47pm
Feb 1 2015 09:18pm
real talk tho if you play the game or watch LCS this going to be last year

its all ready going downhill
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll