d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God > Eucalyptt Goes Back To Warrior > Hilarity Will Ensue!
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 59,817.71
Dec 16 2014 11:24pm
Hello fellow realmers.

As some may know or remember, I started playing this game almost 3 years ago. The first character I ever potted (about 2 months after I began playing) was a warrior.

I didn't even want to pot a warrior since melees felt so risky. But, it was a +34 hp roll and I just couldn't let it die that way.

And so with some starting gear, I began farming, only drinking the pots that I found. I spent more time in nexus than I did in a realm - everything drove me to spam F. Djinn? FFFFFFFFFFFFF. Limon's charging! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. And so with a quick trigger finger and extra careful dodging, I somehow got it to 4/8. I'd found tons of extra pots, 4 white bags (which were few and far between back then) and almost 1.4k base fame. Alas, all good things came to an end, though it wasn't to the usual suspects: Skull Shrine, Geb, Thessal, Oryx. It was to bats. Lots and lots of bats in a manor treasure room. I still have nightmares about those bats.

But enough storytime. It's been years since then and I haven't made another NPE nor played a warrior (since I got 5 stars on it). Now with a white star and finally more character slots from the holiday pack, a trusty Jalapeno by my side:

I'm probably not even going to reach level 20.

If by sheer luck I do, goals:
6/8 (forget life and mana. Too jew to drink those.)
Dblade

If I manage to 6/8, I'll likely just pop on the ancient stone sword/jugg/pyra I've had in my vault for a year and a half now, waiting to play a warrior. But that's a long ways away...

TLDR: Warrior NPE (PPE? whatever).
Gold: 248,047.40
Dec 16 2014 11:33pm
good luck!!!
Gold: 56.00
Dec 17 2014 01:57pm
ahahah glgl!
Dec 17 2014 11:55pm

Now whowuddathoughtit. I reached level 20!

Got my first UT as well with a name I could never pronounce. It's too bad us warriors have to put up a tough demeanor and wear that heavy and shiny armor. I'd love to walk away in that bathrobe, showing off the abs that I must have as a warrior. It would have made me look smarter too- one of those wise bookish types.

No worries. Not too long after I spied a royal blue bag on the floor with some pink lemonade in it. It was just what I needed after a day's victorious battle with other trees. The liquid revitalized me and I felt like I was stronger too.

And just before hitting the peak of my strength, I stumbled upon a helmet made of pure steel with silver filigree. Upon donning it, I was able to inspire gallantry in large number of troops. I just don't have any troops, but minor details...

Other notes:
+14 hp. Can't complain!
a maxed rare pet really makes this too easy. Getting hit is so much more forgiving...

Edit:
10 minutes later in the first sprite world....

This post was edited by so13eit on Dec 18 2014 12:10am
Gold: 56.00
Dec 18 2014 01:38am
Quote (so13eit @ Dec 17 2014 10:55pm)
http://oi61.tinypic.com/512e4x.jpg

Now whowuddathoughtit. I reached level 20!

Got my first UT as well with a name I could never pronounce. It's too bad us warriors have to put up a tough demeanor and wear that heavy and shiny armor. I'd love to walk away in that bathrobe, showing off the abs that I must have as a warrior. It would have made me look smarter too- one of those wise bookish types.

No worries. Not too long after I spied a royal blue bag on the floor with some pink lemonade in it. It was just what I needed after a day's victorious battle with other trees. The liquid revitalized me and I felt like I was stronger too.

And just before hitting the peak of my strength, I stumbled upon a helmet made of pure steel with silver filigree. Upon donning it, I was able to inspire gallantry in large number of troops. I just don't have any troops, but minor details...

Other notes:
+14 hp. Can't complain!
a maxed rare pet really makes this too easy. Getting hit is so much more forgiving...

Edit:
10 minutes later in the first sprite world....

http://i62.tinypic.com/33d8ntk.png

LOL love the story, and gz so far on progress!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 18 2014 10:15am
keep up the good work :D

Dec 18 2014 08:43pm

With my trusty long sword, I managed to slay 126 gods before they finally gave up another sword to me. I was super excited when... what?? This is made of glass? What kind of idiot makes a sword out of glass?? When I swung the sword, glass shards flew out and actually seemed to do a bit more than annoy the monsters. Still, I kept my trusty long sword on me in case this thing ever breaks....

As I adventured on, I made an amazing discovery. The little portal that took me to that weird Rainbow Road place had a spirit that always carried orange juice. The guy must have been a Tropicana farmer or something when he lived and still loves OJ and keeps a bottle on him. It was pretty good OJ too and actually helped loosen up my joints to allow me to swing my glass sword faster!

One time, he was also carrying a helmet made of pure gold. It definitely looked better than my steel one and upon switching, I felt the ability to motivate entire legions to new heights of tenacity and determination. Though I don't yet have an army, I noticed something about the strangers that I passed by. Many of them offered me drinks, weapons, armor and even rings. I have no doubt that they were offering gifts of peace as they could see the leader in me. As a true warrior though, I turned down any gifts they offered.

Upon my last two trips to the rainbow road, I found another one of those white cloaks tied up nicely in a pretty squishy white bag, and another one of those delicious OJs. However, during my last trip there, I chugged yet another orange juice to find that I gained a strong aversion to OJ. I didn't even want to have another sip of that thing. I found another bottle of it but the thought of drinking it almost made me throw up. On the plus side, all those drinks had loosed me up completely and now I can slay gods and monsters quicker than ever before!

Tldr: Glass sword. Ghelm. 2nd white bag. 1/8
Gold: 51.60
Dec 19 2014 10:10am
GJ men. I wana play ROTMG to make new characters and that is about it....
Dec 20 2014 12:18am

Another day and another day's worth of loot! Lots of upgrades all around, starting with the absolutely necessary Ravenheart sword- brimming with the power of dark rituals.

The OJ farmer was kind enough to leave behind yet another white cloak.

And Cha-Ching! Jackpot! A bag so full of stuff I couldn't even carry it all with a daunting red platemail made from the scales of dragons. The guy who dropped it must have been a great warrior who slew dragons and took the armors with him to the grave. Got a nifty amulet earlier too, though I have a bad feeling about it.
Gold: 285.35
Dec 20 2014 12:25am
Wow that was a full bag.

You really need to find an hp ring tho.

Im always up for the easy dungeons, so let me know if you want a partner for udls or something.
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll