d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is It Racist?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Dec 14 2014 02:09am
Quote (duffman316 @ Dec 14 2014 02:47am)
you seem to be ranting against sociologists lately

fail a test or something?

I think he is baiting me :lol:
Gold: 5,016.77
Dec 14 2014 02:11am
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 14 2014 03:09am)
I think he is baiting me  :lol:

Not at all, but I do recognize that you are the most likely to respond to my Sociology hate.

This post was edited by IceMage on Dec 14 2014 02:11am
Gold: 500.00
Dec 14 2014 02:21am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 14 2014 02:50am)
I've always ranted against Sociologists.  A good portion of them are liberal scum.

aren't colleges and universities just liberal indoctrination mills? you'll find said liberal scum everywhere
Gold: 0.76
Dec 14 2014 03:18am
Quote (killg0re @ 14 Dec 2014 01:38)
You have sensibilities, womanly emotions, and bruise easily but you don't have empathy, at least when it comes to understanding things you oppose, which seems to be anything you really don't understand. Usually people who can't see eye to eye one another are simply on different levels, so that is understandable. If you were so accepting of difference you wouldn't be scared to acknowledge them, instead you live in fear of the other and want everyone to feel like you do.

Your whole last reply was an attempt to shame me into a caricature you could easily dismiss, very uplifting, this shit might have flown 30 years ago but it doesn't work with me.

Quote (IceMage @ 14 Dec 2014 02:36)
Liberals have this idea of minorities as sensitive victims just waiting to be offended.  The only minorities I've ever been around with that attitude were Sociology professors.

From the tone of your posts it seems that you have this view of minorities that casts them all into the shadow made by the most visible. The blacks that I personally know aren't thugs neither are the Latinos they are hard working Americans they are married, and have kids, they pay taxes, and have bills, and worry about their kids needing braces. They worry about the economy most of them are in construction like I was and it telegraphs the nations mood. They have the same worries I did when I was working, but they still have to worry about people who think that it's ok to judge them because of their race. And not just judge them but to point the difference out.
They tell their kids that if they work hard in school, get good grades and go to college then they can have a future. They aren't thugs and they aren't raising thugs. Your type of stereotyping and pigeonholing shows you two to be the thugs. you guys are the bullies picking on a trait that a person can't change if they wanted, not that they should want to.

You guys seem to think it's ok to promote racial and ethnic stereotyping and prejudice, are the thugs. You somehow got the message that being honest with your feelings and having prejudicial feelings are synonymous and they aren't one is being sensitive and the other is being a idiot.
Gold: 9,039.20
Dec 14 2014 03:48am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 14 2014 03:18am)
From the tone of your posts it seems that you have this view of minorities that casts them all into the shadow made by the most visible. The blacks that I personally know aren't thugs neither are the Latinos they are hard working Americans they are married, and have kids, they pay taxes, and have bills, and worry about their kids needing braces. They worry about the economy most of them are in construction like I was and it telegraphs  the nations mood. They have the same worries I did when I was working, but they still have to worry about people who think that it's ok to judge them because of their race. And not just judge them but to point the difference out.
  They tell their kids that if they work hard in school, get good grades and go to college then they can have a future. They aren't thugs and they aren't raising thugs. Your type of stereotyping and pigeonholing shows you two to be the thugs. you guys are the bullies picking on a trait that a person can't change if they wanted, not that they should want to.

You guys seem to think it's ok to promote racial and ethnic stereotyping and prejudice, are the thugs. You somehow got the message that being honest with your feelings and having prejudicial feelings are synonymous and they aren't one is being sensitive and the other is being a idiot.

It is okay to stereotype, generalize and acknowledge racial differences, because I'm not scared that they exist and refuse to ignore them just because they make you uncomfortable. All my black friends are from different walks of life, from the psychopathic ex-Navy player to the nerdy hacker who can't stop drinking, they're like everyone else, only their distinctly degenerate culture sucks and they hold each other back because of it. You will learn a lot more from immersing yourself in their culture instead of cherry picking off the top, you won't learn anything relevant to what we're talking about from some complicit Uncle Tom, the broken elements of their culture are where all the answers are and if you knew anything about how they generally live then you would also know they're definitely raising thugs and grooming each other to be the best thug they can be.

Gold: 1,382.83
Dec 14 2014 03:49am
Quote (killg0re @ Dec 14 2014 05:48am)
It is okay to stereotype, generalize and acknowledge racial differences, because I'm not scared that they exist and refuse to ignore them just because they make you uncomfortable. All my black friends are from different walks of life, from the psychopathic ex-Navy player to the nerdy hacker who can't stop drinking, they're like everyone else, only their distinctly degenerate culture sucks and they hold each other back because of it. You will learn a lot more from immersing yourself in their culture instead of cherry picking off the top, you won't learn anything relevant to what we're talking about from some complicit Uncle Tom, the broken elements of their culture are where all the answers are and if you knew anything about how they generally live then you would also know they're definitely raising thugs and grooming each other to be the best thug they can be.

:thumbsup:
Dec 14 2014 03:59am
Quote (killg0re @ 14 Dec 2014 04:48)

Quote (Tylr @ 14 Dec 2014 04:49)
:thumbsup:

:rofl: scared little white bois :rofl:
Dec 14 2014 04:01am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 14 2014 03:59am)
:rofl:  scared little white bois  :rofl:

Ain't scared of nothing, maybe you would be respected by minorities if you stopped acting like a coward around them.

No one respects a supplicating guy who says sorry three times in every sentence.
Dec 14 2014 06:59am
Quote (killg0re @ 14 Dec 2014 05:01)
Ain't scared of nothing, maybe you would be respected by minorities if you stopped acting like a coward around them.

No one respects a supplicating guy who says sorry three times in every sentence.

You. have this really twisted view of anyone different than yourself ie; all blacks are living the "thug life and training their kids to be thugs?" For some reason you think I'm a white apologist when I'm not. I'm really just calling you and IceMage Racist Cracker dumfucks,

The hate you spew only shows your own insecurities, the really funny thing is everybody else can also see them.
Dec 14 2014 07:28am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 14 2014 06:59am)
You.  have this really twisted view of anyone different than yourself ie; all blacks are living the "thug life and training their kids to be thugs?" For some reason you think I'm a white apologist when I'm not. I'm really just calling you and IceMage Racist Cracker dumfucks,

The hate you spew only shows your own insecurities, the really funny thing is everybody else can also see them.

You know next to nothing about me, so it isn't safe to assume anything about my identity, though it would be nice to fit me into something you can easily label and dismiss I won't give you that convenience.

Speaking generally here, which I know is not something you wish to do, black culture cherishes the thug archetype, it is promoted without shame in their music and entertainment. Never been on worldstar, watched BET, or listened to a modern Hip-Hop song? If this is something you still don't wish to acknowledge then you're simply being dishonest.

You're definitely a white apologist, in that you're always apologizing for being white, you're ashamed of yourself and probably wish you were born a minority or something so you can ascend the steps of victimhood, or some other masochistic fantasy you liberals have. Your name calling won't get you far here, if you want an honest debate, I'm your man but I'm not going to tolerate you acting like a child when you're backed into a corner.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll