d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Hearthstone General Discussion
Prev1101310141015101610171090Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.00
Feb 3 2018 10:15pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Feb 4 2018 03:07am)
Worst things about Hearthstone

Increased RNG takes away from skill or feelings of skillful play
Everyone plays the same deck so the game is boring. Largely due to issues with game balance.

game has insane cards right now.every class can be strong.the only class that i hate,is rogue with this retarded weapon,that coming back all over again with the buffs on.
Gold: 85.00
Feb 4 2018 01:50am
Quote (ZoRaKrOn @ Feb 2 2018 07:06pm)
Warlock will be nerf'd eventually just like Patron and everything else in the past. Cubelock is honestly a joke just like Mill Rogue and those demons that spawn are 1/3's but Patron's are 3/3's, so that's just delightful because I see the same cookie cutter shit coming on 2nd turn every single time I play against Warlock.

I'm still not sure why people even complain about Warlock anymore when Priest is still O/p as hell... "sit, wait, heal, search for a minion, revive it when it dies, repeat and then cubelock Obsidian if they haven't won already" which will not be nerf'd. Copying a premade deck online that is not "good" but just "the best chance that class has got" doesn't make you a pro at this game at all and if you had any individuality you would think outside of the box but most of you are sheep herded into one big melting pot of a shit show. :rofl:

Yeah fuck those guys using statistic probability over what they want to be good
Gold: 25.20
Feb 4 2018 02:24am
Quote (kalhmera @ Feb 3 2018 10:15pm)
game has insane cards right now.every class can be strong.the only class that i hate,is rogue with this retarded weapon,that coming back all over again with the buffs on.

Game balance isn't about every class having a deck
Game balance is about the cards being closer in power so that you can create any deck you want instead of just the one deck that abuses the few ridiculously overpowered cards the most
It gives you multiple options when making a deck which rewards your creativity and understanding of decks in general.

All regular drops should follow a strict formula of cost to power so they stay similar in strength rather than having a few cards be absolute necessities due to their ridiculous cost efficiency (cards like Shredder, Scalebane, Vilespine, etc)
Then you have cards with unique effects so people can use the varying/interesting mechanics to make different style decks.

Rather than having a 9 mana 6/18 that can be pulled out turn 5 (blatantly overpowered due to multiple minions so most hard removal doesn't work) that lets you play a 5 mana card on it for another 5/21 in board stats (I think my math is correct here lol)
And if you don't run these blatantly overpowered cards in anything but a zoolock then you're basically retarded. Then you need all the supporting cards for this combo.
Great game design. Gives you lots of options on how to structure your deck! Can't wait for the next blatantly overpowered cards for each class that you have to run in order to have an even remotely decent deck.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Feb 4 2018 02:45am
Feb 6 2018 08:09am
is there any way to deal against this retarded rogues weapon?i mean when they make it 9/3 with lifesteal..how you are able to win?its disgusting strong i believe and should be nerfed.
Gold: 2,407.00
Feb 6 2018 08:23am
Quote (kalhmera @ Feb 6 2018 09:09am)
is there any way to deal against this retarded rogues weapon?i mean when they make it 9/3 with lifesteal..how you are able to win?its disgusting strong i believe and should be nerfed.

Play aggressively. It's a deck that needs to draw well to do well, it doesn't need a nerd because on average it does poorly. You just got unlucky.
Gold: 25.20
Feb 6 2018 12:07pm
Quote (kalhmera @ Feb 6 2018 08:09am)

Be aggressive or have a big board
Gold: 37,179.00
Feb 6 2018 12:34pm
Quote (kalhmera @ Feb 6 2018 03:09pm)

doesnt seem to be a good deck
Feb 6 2018 03:48pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Feb 6 2018 02:23pm)
Play aggressively. It's a deck that needs to draw well to do well, it doesn't need a nerd because on average it does poorly. You just got unlucky.

i dont think that any1 can play aggressively with control deck against this rogue. but np..got this.i'll pick geist and dirty rats and some secret eaters for the filthy mages.
Gold: 7,525.35
Feb 7 2018 09:00am
tfw you accidentally queue your 0-1 arena deck in ranked mode

Gold: 9,550.00
Feb 9 2018 12:01am
Quote (FroggyG @ Feb 4 2018 03:24am)
Game balance isn't about every class having a deck
Game balance is about the cards being closer in power so that you can create any deck you want instead of just the one deck that abuses the few ridiculously overpowered cards the most
It gives you multiple options when making a deck which rewards your creativity and understanding of decks in general.

All regular drops should follow a strict formula of cost to power so they stay similar in strength rather than having a few cards be absolute necessities due to their ridiculous cost efficiency (cards like Shredder, Scalebane, Vilespine, etc)
Then you have cards with unique effects so people can use the varying/interesting mechanics to make different style decks.

Rather than having a 9 mana 6/18 that can be pulled out turn 5 (blatantly overpowered due to multiple minions so most hard removal doesn't work) that lets you play a 5 mana card on it for another 5/21 in board stats (I think my math is correct here lol)
And if you don't run these blatantly overpowered cards in anything but a zoolock then you're basically retarded. Then you need all the supporting cards for this combo.
Great game design. Gives you lots of options on how to structure your deck! Can't wait for the next blatantly overpowered cards for each class that you have to run in order to have an even remotely decent deck.

Boring cards don't sell...

But you know everything about card/game design and development right

:rofl:
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Prev1101310141015101610171090Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll