d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Where Is Every1 > ??
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.02
Nov 22 2014 08:39am
Quote (TheDutchMan1443 @ Nov 21 2014 10:48am)
Not that I'm a huge fan of the direction the game has taken over the last year, but they are adding

New sets for each class
Ancient legendaries
New goblins
New map designs
tweaking monster density
tweaking monster types
tweaking elite types
tweaking Grifts
tweaking toughness
tweaking current sets
adding new seasonal class specific items
tweaking all class' skills to promote new builds in next season

and of course, resetting season which is the biggest "player pull" of the list above. Fresh starts are just nice, that's all (imo)

But yeah, they're just buffing stat rolls on brown items, I can see why low IQ people use that line of thinking.

Game is far from perfect, and I much preferred open trade and the better community feel, but it's still halfway exciting and playable for hundreds of hours per season. If you are so against the game as it stands, I'm fairly certain there is a subforum for 90% of the popular online games scattered around this site. Find one, and post your shit there.

Well Played Sir.

Im honestly to lazy to type everything u did,but goddamm ur logic/sense is on Point.

/e The game will get better and better as time goes,we all know it..and im sure we will hit a few rough patches that not every1 will like.

This post was edited by TRON on Nov 22 2014 08:42am
Gold: 42.00
Nov 22 2014 02:16pm
yeah you know your argument is completely null when the dude that owns a diablo 3 pvp guild comes to agree with your logic
Gold: 3,621.69
Nov 22 2014 02:26pm
Quote (daruku @ 23 Nov 2014 08:16)
yeah you know your argument is completely null when the dude that owns a diablo 3 pvp guild comes to agree with your logic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Gold: 21,331.75
Nov 22 2014 02:40pm
Quote (daruku @ Nov 22 2014 04:16pm)

I see your reading comprehension isnt quite up to snuff. Care to actually read posts? Or just slam your face into the keyboard and pray something funny spews out?

Lolololololololololololol0l0l0l. This subforum gets dumber by the second
Gold: 1,506.69
Nov 22 2014 02:58pm
Where Is Every1? well look around, some of them are there and some of them are here

but you did a great job in gathering all the whiners in one topic mister :)

This post was edited by Mabouse on Nov 22 2014 03:00pm
Nov 22 2014 03:17pm
Quote (TheDutchMan1443 @ Nov 22 2014 03:40pm)
I see your reading comprehension isnt quite up to snuff. Care to actually read posts? Or just slam your face into the keyboard and pray something funny spews out?

Lolololololololololololol0l0l0l. This subforum gets dumber by the second

i've been a part of this subforum since the day it began, i've read all the dribble and complaints of this game from day one and i still played it

i still enjoyed it

but i have always thought that their patches provide basically nothing, when RoS came out i really had fun but now their patches are back to "little fixes" and things that give you at best another week to play the game before getting massively bored again

this game has always been on a downwards spiral, they just try their very hardest to give it some more time but unless they massively change it AGAIN like they did with RoS nothing will ever get to a point where people want to play this game more than a month tops when new content is released

i would still rate diablo 3 as one of the better argps i will ever play(provided a better one gets released someday, which i wish that would happen but i think this genre is a dying genre) but i'm not as oblivious as you to think this game isn't showing signs of being a waste of time
Gold: 0.00
Nov 22 2014 03:19pm
Quote (daruku @ Nov 22 2014 04:17pm)
i've been a part of this subforum since the day it began, i've read all the dribble and complaints of this game from day one and i still played it

i still enjoyed it

but i have always thought that their patches provide basically nothing, when RoS came out i really had fun but now their patches are back to "little fixes" and things that give you at best another week to play the game before getting massively bored again

this game has always been on a downwards spiral, they just try their very hardest to give it some more time but unless they massively change it AGAIN like they did with RoS nothing will ever get to a point where people want to play this game more than a month tops when new content is released

i would still rate diablo 3 as one of the better argps i will ever play(provided a better one gets released someday, which i wish that would happen but i think this genre is a dying genre) but i'm not as oblivious as you to think this game isn't showing signs of being a waste of time

The people who say it's bad are the ones who played and loved Diablo 2. That's why we say those things.
Nov 22 2014 03:23pm
Quote (Numbers @ Nov 22 2014 04:19pm)
The people who say it's bad are the ones who played and loved Diablo 2. That's why we say those things.

don't mix some sort of loyalty to the diablo franchise and claim that that's just reason to bash the game endlessly

i also loved diablo 2 and played it for a majority of it's early existence

but just like anything, its almost 15 years old and no such nostalgia could ever bring it back

diablo 3 was a new game, and it wasn't a terrible game, it had potential but the potential it had is buried under this new blizzard that ruined what it was originally and turned it into a giant number pvm game with basically no hopes of true competitive end game
Gold: 1,506.69
Nov 22 2014 03:33pm
because d2 has so much to offer, jupp.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 22 2014 03:34pm
Quote (daruku @ Nov 22 2014 04:23pm)
don't mix some sort of loyalty to the diablo franchise and claim that that's just reason to bash the game endlessly

i also loved diablo 2 and played it for a majority of it's early existence

but just like anything, its almost 15 years old and no such nostalgia could ever bring it back

diablo 3 was a new game, and it wasn't a terrible game, it had potential but the potential it had is buried under this new blizzard that ruined what it was originally and turned it into a giant number pvm game with basically no hopes of true competitive end game

I'm glad you said new blizzard because that's exactly what they are. Blizzard North did make d3 and actiblizzard scrapped it. And it doesn't have potential. The itemization needs a complete rework and the sloppy ass pvm needs a complete rework as well.

And pvp of course. But people will say "THERE IS PVP IT JUST ISN'T UNLOCKED YET". Once they get off the short bus and get on jsp I'm sure they will be here to give us their conspiracy.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll