d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mob Comes Out Of Nowhere And Loots Store
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 678.00
Oct 18 2014 08:09pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 19 Oct 2014 03:56)
~see if a white comedian will touch the joke about a civil war between black people and niggers (chris rock)

Dunno about niggers vs black people. But Ray Lipowski (sp?) and Louis CK aren't afraid to rip on black people.

Quote (duffman316 @ 19 Oct 2014 03:56)
poor dancing and bland tasteless food

Duffman racist.

Quote (Skinned @ 19 Oct 2014 03:59)
Small dogs and yoga.

Skinned racist.

Quote (killg0re @ 19 Oct 2014 04:00)
There are white cultures but white and black aren't comparable descriptors, in America alone blacks inherited their own unique identity and being/acting "black" goes along with that and their culture.

I wouldn't even bother comparing them, probably a mistake of believing they can be, an assumption based on another assumption, equality. The black American identity is continually poisoned by the character it inherits from those who keep pushing it towards new levels of toxic degenerate nonsense.

If I could describe black and white culture(s) with one word each, it would be conformity and variety respectively.

So an old black guy from Missouri who and a young black woman from New York share the same 'black culture', eh?
Gold: 500.00
Oct 18 2014 08:16pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Oct 18 2014 09:09pm)
Dunno about niggers vs black people. But Ray Lipowski (sp?) and Louis CK aren't afraid to rip on black people.

Duffman racist.

Skinned racist.

So an old black guy from Missouri who and a young black woman from New York share the same 'black culture', eh?

tried introducing one of my white friends to the concept of food that has flavour when it was my turn to cook

he ate it while downing a glass of milk then spent an hour on the toilet later on because his stomach wasn't used to processing food that had good taste

This post was edited by duffman316 on Oct 18 2014 08:17pm
Gold: 678.00
Oct 18 2014 08:20pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 19 Oct 2014 04:16)
tried introducing one of my white friends to the concept of food that has flavour when it was my turn to cook

he ate it while downing a glass of milk then spent an hour on the toilet later on because his stomach wasn't used to processing food that had taste

Seriously, I've eaten stuff from all over the world. African food ranks lowest.

Asian > European > South-American > African.

American 'cuisine' (lol) all seems like a derivative of European or Mexican food.
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 18 2014 08:24pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Oct 18 2014 08:09pm)

Duffman racist.

Skinned racist.

No, which isn't true in many cases but not because of cultural difference, generational difference. A black man and woman from different westernized cities from the same generation have more in common than random white people do, it is a fact that modern black culture is very one track and predictable.

White people don't have the same cohesion, there is no brotherhood, they are simply inclusive and accepting. That may very well be the problem with trying to define white as a culture, it is simply too arbitary to qualify because white men and women are apathetic, a majority luxury. They aren't the aliens, they made the country what it is and let everyone be a part of it, american black culture developed from a survival mindset that depends on cooperation and pririoty of their own to make it.
Gold: 12,730.67
Oct 18 2014 08:31pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 05:56pm)

Flamenco dancing?
Italian Food?

Just because the food doesn't blow your asshole out doesn't make it bland and tasteless.
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 18 2014 08:32pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 08:56pm)
i can't remember the names but it was probably him

anywho, everything you write comes off as generalizations about black people as a whole because of the way you write it and you never seem to have anything positive to say about black folks

if you were a black man ranting about your own people it'd be well understood what you meant but if you're going to rant about it as a white guy .... do realize you can't say it in the exact same way

~see if a white comedian will touch the joke about a civil war between black people and niggers (chris rock)

My favorite person in the world right now is Neil degrasse Tyson. I bought cosmos on DVD. I have about a hundred hours of his podcast and other's he has been on on my phone. It's borderline homosexual. I've talked about him a lot on these forums.

I don't know how to make positive statements about black people as a whole, just like I don't make negative sweeping comments. I never use the word "all." People are people. There's smart successful, dumb leeching, violent and peaceful individuals in every group.

There is a disproportionate problem in poor black communities and I talk about what I see. There are double standards and I talk about em.

The one thing I've learned from my buddy is how differently we see the world. He's shared stories with me about police interactions that I have trouble believing. Our life experiences are so vastly different. I've witnessed nothing but honorable behavior from police.

The thing is he's from Boston and I'm not. We don't have these problems where im from. It's difficult for me to imagine the kind of racist treatment he has described taking place in what I know to be America. He's had it at work, and out of work. Even though I've been friends with him for 10 years or so, I STILL have trouble believing it.

The most racist behavior I have ever witnessed first hand has been multiple black people targeting me because I am white for assault, robbery, and insurance fraud. All on separate occasions.

Hope all this helps to bridge the gaps between our understandings.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 18 2014 08:33pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 18 2014 09:31pm)
Flamenco dancing?
Italian Food?

Just because the food doesn't blow your asshole out doesn't make it bland and tasteless.

Italians aren't white, they're tan.
Gold: 12,730.67
Oct 18 2014 08:39pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 18 2014 06:33pm)
Italians aren't white, they're tan.

Shit, now I have to kill myself because I'm not white.
Gold: 129.89
Oct 19 2014 03:33am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 17 2014 05:43pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpfMAH5IkE

This is a bizarre story.  A mob of about 30 people come out of nowhere and raid a store. How do you get 30 people together and premeditate something like this?  This was the only store targeted btw, one can only assume it's because the store owners were white.

weird
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 19 2014 03:35am
Well, they are the majority right, just mob rule on a smaller scale.

Democracy and all, isn't that what the people want?

Gib frees
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll