d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mob Comes Out Of Nowhere And Loots Store
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 18 2014 01:30pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 18 2014 09:15am)
You mean:
Asian men are much smarter
Latin men are much better lovers
Mexican men are harder workers
Black men are much "bigger down there  :unsure: ", stronger, better athletes,and more attractive to blondes
Jewish men are much better business men
white men are much more obese, lazy,spoilt and soft

stereotypes like that?

Some of those are suspect, but yeah sure. It's not like people make those things up.

I actually think Sociologists might make some up though. I never knew about the angry, or late black man before I took Soc.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 18 2014 01:36pm
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 18 2014 06:16pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 12:55pm)
it's always "nigger this" and "nigger that" with you

maybe if you diversified your hatred and went after chinks, jews and paki's once in a while people wouldn't think you hate black people

I try to be respectful when discussing racial issues unless provoked. You on the other hand insist on making personal attacks. I never drop n bombs or make sweeping statements.

I do come on here to talk about anything race related because whenever a white man talks about race he's instantly branded a racist. As you have shown here, discussing it in the real world isn't an option.

I always hear "we need to have an honest discussion about race" but that ends as soon as a white man opens his mouth. It quickly becomes "you're fired."

That being said I'm not the one trick pony you make me out to be. In the past two or three weeks I've gone on about:
CEO wages
Climate change
evolution
abortion
Islam
Christianity
war of terror

Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2014 06:42pm
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 04:16pm)
I try to be respectful when discussing racial issues unless provoked.  You on the other hand insist on making personal attacks.  I never drop n bombs or make sweeping statements. 

I do come on here to talk about anything race related because whenever a white man talks about race he's instantly branded a racist. As you have shown here, discussing it in the real world isn't an option.

I always hear "we need to have an honest discussion about race" but that ends as soon as a white man opens his mouth.  It quickly becomes "you're fired."

That being said I'm not the one trick pony you make me out to be.  In the past two or three weeks I've gone on about:
CEO wages
Climate change
evolution
abortion
Islam
Christianity
war of terror

I've talked about race on here plenty. Not once have I been called racist. You probably get called racist because you probably said something racist, probably without realizing it.

Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 18 2014 06:51pm
Using race is a poor excuse to commit crime
Gold: 500.00
Oct 18 2014 06:58pm
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 07:16pm)
I try to be respectful when discussing racial issues unless provoked.  You on the other hand insist on making personal attacks.  I never drop n bombs or make sweeping statements.

I do come on here to talk about anything race related because whenever a white man talks about race he's instantly branded a racist.  As you have shown here, discussing it in the real world isn't an option.

I always hear "we need to have an honest discussion about race" but that ends as soon as a white man opens his mouth.  It quickly becomes "you're fired."

That being said I'm not the one trick pony you make me out to be.  In the past two or three weeks I've gone on about:
CEO wages
Climate change
evolution
abortion
Islam
Christianity
war of terror

dude, you attack black people about as regularly as i attack christians ... cept you believe the things you say about em while i'm just baiting

it'd be good if you identified a problem - and indeed there is a black problem!

however you seem to have no interest in finding solutions or discussing the root of the problem in a civilized manner (seems to happen to a lot of white people when they talk about anything that isn't white) and just want to bring up the symptoms over and over and over~

i took a brief stroll through gc and it seems people have you pegged as a racist on there too

i'd try saying some of the stuff you say here to that one black friend of yours and he'll probably explain to you why it seems offensive

also, as far as personal attacks go i'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt fyi

This post was edited by duffman316 on Oct 18 2014 07:05pm
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 18 2014 07:31pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 07:58pm)
dude, you attack black people about as regularly as i attack christians ... cept you believe the things you say about em while i'm just baiting

it'd be good if you identified a problem - and indeed there is a black problem!

however you seem to have no interest in finding solutions or discussing the root of the problem in a civilized manner (seems to happen to a lot of white people when they talk about anything that isn't white) and just want to bring up the symptoms over and over and over~

i took a brief stroll through gc and it seems people have you pegged as a racist on there too

i'd try saying some of the stuff you say here to that one black friend of yours and he'll probably explain to you why it seems offensive

also, as far as personal attacks go i'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt fyi

Plz tell me "what I say about em." I never make sweeping statements. And gc? Rofl you're talking about serial joe who I got into an argument with months ago about defending Anthony Cumia and he's spammed racist at me ever since. The "people" in that forum are beyond stupid.

I have talks about race with my friend and we see eye to eye on almost everything. He comes from a different world when it comes to situations like Zimmerman and Ferguson. When it comes to black culture and welfare I get a lot of my views from his.
Gold: 678.00
Oct 18 2014 07:34pm
Quote (nineinchnailz @ 19 Oct 2014 03:31)
When it comes to black culture

Is there such a thing as 'white culture'?
Gold: 500.00
Oct 18 2014 07:56pm
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 08:31pm)
Plz tell me "what I say about em."  I never make sweeping statements.  And gc?  Rofl you're talking about serial joe who I got into an argument with months ago about defending Anthony Cumia and he's spammed racist at me ever since.  The "people" in that forum are beyond stupid.

I have talks about race with my friend and we see eye to eye on almost everything.  He comes from a different world when it comes to situations like Zimmerman and Ferguson.  When it comes to black culture and welfare I get a lot of my views from his.

i can't remember the names but it was probably him

anywho, everything you write comes off as generalizations about black people as a whole because of the way you write it and you never seem to have anything positive to say about black folks

if you were a black man ranting about your own people it'd be well understood what you meant but if you're going to rant about it as a white guy .... do realize you can't say it in the exact same way

~see if a white comedian will touch the joke about a civil war between black people and niggers (chris rock)

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Oct 18 2014 08:34pm)

poor dancing and bland tasteless food

This post was edited by duffman316 on Oct 18 2014 07:57pm
Gold: 285.00
Oct 18 2014 07:59pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Oct 18 2014 08:34pm)

Small dogs and yoga.
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 18 2014 08:00pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Oct 18 2014 07:34pm)

There are white cultures but white and black aren't comparable descriptors, in America alone blacks inherited their own unique identity and being/acting "black" goes along with that and their culture.

I wouldn't even bother comparing them, probably a mistake of believing they can be, an assumption based on another assumption, equality. The black American identity is continually poisoned by the character it inherits from those who keep pushing it towards new levels of toxic degenerate nonsense.

If I could describe black and white culture(s) with one word each, it would be conformity and variety respectively.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll