d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Am I Allowed To Make This Topic?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 454.00
Sep 22 2014 02:55am
If justin bieber is making shitty music and hes still popular, who's fault is it really?
Gold: 21.78
Sep 22 2014 03:25am
Quote (QQL @ Sep 22 2014 05:55pm)
If justin bieber is making shitty music and hes still popular, who's fault is it really?

unrelated subject.
irrelevant response.

that's like saying why do you still love a family member after they became a drug addict and stole from somebody in the family to stay high.
there's certain things we deal with in life, because we enjoy other things within that whole.
some of the people who still watch these ongoing series (besides the stupified masses who literally love the fillers and the forced-gayness) only watch it because the shows at one point were pure, at least more pure than they are now.
mcdonalds started as a real restaurant and turned into a place that sells dog-food to billions of humans, this makes mcdonalds FUCKED UP, but it also makes the people who eat it retarded.
so though your side holds true, you are forgetting the reason why this thread was posted.
you can't just claim that the people who watch the shows are at fault for having literal tainted garbage shoved down their throat.
these shows literally rape the viewers
Gold: 137.01
Sep 22 2014 03:49am
Quote (Chuu @ Sep 22 2014 02:25am)
unrelated subject.
irrelevant response.

that's like saying why do you still love a family member after they became a drug addict and stole from somebody in the family to stay high.
there's certain things we deal with in life, because we enjoy other things within that whole.
some of the people who still watch these ongoing series (besides the stupified masses who literally love the fillers and the forced-gayness) only watch it because the shows at one point were pure, at least more pure than they are now.
mcdonalds started as a real restaurant and turned into a place that sells dog-food to billions of humans, this makes mcdonalds FUCKED UP, but it also makes the people who eat it retarded.
so though your side holds true, you are forgetting the reason why this thread was posted.
you can't just claim that the people who watch the shows are at fault for having literal tainted garbage shoved down their throat.
these shows literally rape the viewers

I want to say the same comparison would be like a mother with a god ugly, retarded baby.

*shrugs*
Sep 22 2014 04:20am
Quote (Touhou @ Sep 22 2014 06:49pm)
I want to say the same comparison would be like a mother with a god ugly, retarded baby.

*shrugs*

well personally im anti-mental illness.
if i had a child who would be mentally impared i would have it aborted.
i won't allow myself to have my life damaged, over clinginess when the chaotic universe placed a virus in my DNA during the conception process.

i actually cringe at the idea of people making mentally challenged people live, it's actually Evil imo, as we know better than to allow life to be threatened in such a way.
Sep 22 2014 04:37am
Quote (Chuu @ Sep 22 2014 03:20am)
well personally im anti-mental illness.
if i had a child who would be mentally impared i would have it aborted.
i won't allow myself to have my life damaged, over clinginess when the chaotic universe placed a virus in my DNA during the conception process.

i actually cringe at the idea of people making mentally challenged people live, it's actually Evil imo, as we know better than to allow life to be threatened in such a way.

The only exception I could see is autism, because maybe they might have that one ability where they could improve people's life. Well... I personally wouldn't, but then again, I wont ever have kids since 2D waifus can never conceive. *sigh*
Sep 22 2014 04:40am
Quote (Touhou @ Sep 22 2014 07:37pm)
The only exception I could see is autism, because maybe they might have that one ability where they could improve people's life. Well... I personally wouldn't, but then again, I wont ever have kids since 2D waifus can never conceive. *sigh*

why sigh xD, i think not bringing a child into a world that is majority evil is a good thing.
i would actually think less of myself if i forced a human to be brought to this trashy planet.
Sep 22 2014 04:43am
Quote (Chuu @ Sep 22 2014 03:40am)
why sigh xD, i think not bringing a child into a world that is majority evil is a good thing.
i would actually think less of myself if i forced a human to be brought to this trashy planet.

Seems you're a misanthropist like myself. Don't blame ya really.
Sep 22 2014 04:46am
Quote (Touhou @ Sep 22 2014 07:43pm)
Seems you're a misanthropist like myself. Don't blame ya really.

;x
can't wait til you start developing nano-bots that will allow the human consciousness to explore the realms of microscopia.
Sep 22 2014 04:49am
Quote (Chuu @ Sep 22 2014 03:46am)
;x
can't wait til you start developing nano-bots that will allow the human consciousness to explore the realms of microscopia.

Or find a method to decalcify the pineal gland so we can seek an outer consciousness for a change without relying on external DMT.
Sep 22 2014 04:57am
Quote (Touhou @ Sep 22 2014 07:49pm)
Or find a method to decalcify the pineal gland so we can seek an outer consciousness for a change without relying on external DMT.

amen, though i've become quite suicidal so any hopes for humanity are not a potential reality in my mind.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll