d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Political Rant
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 11 2014 04:25pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Sep 11 2014 10:54am)
Don't underestimate the mods.  My current 10% is from sarcasm.

I got a warn for calling myself names one time. Straight-up warn for flaming myself...
Gold: 2,407.00
Sep 11 2014 04:28pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Sep 11 2014 05:25pm)
I got a warn for calling myself names one time. Straight-up warn for flaming myself...

That's pretty hardcore.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 11 2014 06:01pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Sep 11 2014 06:25pm)

Epic.
Gold: 7,127.50
Sep 11 2014 11:39pm
Politics is all subjective, there is no good or bad. Of course you believe that the beheading is the worst thing that can happen(because you are probably white and believe that white life is more valuable than other forms of life). However, if you see dead babies and young children dead via missile strike that have darker skin, you will think that is less valuable. I'm not saying it's wrong to think one way or another, and the darker skinned people believe the same way you do but that shows that it's subjective.

Also, people in the middle east and maybe russia respect IS more than the US because the US lies about nearly everything, but IS tells the truth. We have a black president but half of the country asks if he's american. Half the country won't admit they are racist but they are, and are trying to lie around the point. I know you're going to say, "but he really hasn't shown the birth certificate," but c'mon, a piece of paper? That's not really what it's about, it's about the notion that a colored person would even be able to grasp politics or be elected president. This and other topics like religion, feminism, and gay rights are dividing the nation. The rest of the world is looking at the US and noticing how it is fighting itself, and it is planning accordingly.
Gold: 152.00
Sep 12 2014 01:10am
Quote (Ezxtz @ Sep 12 2014 01:39am)
Politics is all subjective, there is no good or bad. Of course you believe that the beheading is the worst thing that can happen(because you are probably white and believe that white life is more valuable than other forms of life). However, if you see dead babies and young children dead via missile strike that have darker skin, you will think that is less valuable. I'm not saying it's wrong to think one way or another, and the darker skinned people believe the same way you do but that shows that it's subjective.

Also, people in the middle east and maybe russia respect IS more than the US because the US lies about nearly everything, but IS tells the truth. We have a black president but half of the country asks if he's american. Half the country won't admit they are racist but they are, and are trying to lie around the point. I know you're going to say, "but he really hasn't shown the birth certificate," but c'mon, a piece of paper? That's not really what it's about, it's about the notion that a colored person would even be able to grasp politics or be elected president. This and other topics like religion, feminism, and gay rights are dividing the nation. The rest of the world is looking at the US and noticing how it is fighting itself, and it is planning accordingly.

The reason normal people think beheading is bad is because we value white life?

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 12 2014 01:15am
Gold: 212.00
Sep 12 2014 01:45am
Quote (Ezxtz @ Sep 12 2014 12:39am)

ok i came back i lied this is the only post that really pisses me of.

i believe all life is sacred. i don't give a crap about skin color or religion
what i care about is when you go around killing people for the reason of " there not me or my religion they are inferior and must die". This includes Islamic people. They aren't just killing Christians, you realize that? they kill Islamic who don't follow their exact principals.

I understand that i may not have my facts 100% about the past from Israel and Palestine but the fact that people are furious that Israel retaliated just baffles me. I do feel sorry for the children and people who were killed. I dont feel the need to make Israel be charged with war crimes or to make them seem like the people who just decided hey lets bomb the place right beside us for no reason.
Gold: 7,127.50
Sep 13 2014 07:12pm
Quote (murk55 @ Sep 12 2014 12:45am)
ok i came back i lied this is the only post that really pisses me of.

i believe all life is sacred. i don't give a crap about skin color or religion
what i care about is when you go around killing people for the reason of " there not me or my religion they are inferior and must die". This includes Islamic people. They aren't just killing Christians, you realize that? they kill Islamic who don't follow their exact principals.

I understand that i may not have my facts 100% about the past from Israel and Palestine but the fact that people are furious that Israel retaliated just baffles me.  I do feel sorry for the children and people who were killed. I dont feel the need to make Israel be charged with war crimes or to make them seem like the people who just decided hey lets bomb the place right beside us for no reason.

Your first post shows that you do care about skin color and religion, why else would you single out one perpetrator of a crime?
If I were to see two people of different religions commit the exact same crime and then file a police report over only one of the person's crimes, then it is quite obvious that I prefer the person I did not report

And by focusing on the beheading of some adults in your first post, rather than the killing of innocent children, you illustrate 2 facts
1. You watch mass media and don't do much investigating on your own, else you would know the real numbers on children killed outnumbers the beheadings
2. You value the life of light colored people(who have been beheaded) more than darker skinned children
Gold: 951.03
Sep 13 2014 07:19pm
Quote (murk55 @ Sep 11 2014 12:18am)
how can one country come under so much fire for fighting back after being fired on continuously by rockets. im just saying if someone went to Canada and shot rockets day and night at the us im 100% sure if they refused to deal with it that the USA would take care of it. Im sorry but if those people did not want to be attacked they should have dealt with the problem asap..... the world we live in pisses me off to no extent. 

i had to rant i seen some anti Israel people when i was scanning the post seeing if any thing about it being 9/11 today came up. I don't understand the feel goodism that is going around the world. Terrorist get a free pass, and good guys are now the bad guys.

i won't be reading the post because quite frankly i think most of you are idiots and idiots make me mad.

also isis.... people say America should back out and leave them alone and let other countries deal with them....... well if the other countries would deal with them i would agree but they won't. If something happens today on American soil i won't be surprised especially if it was orchestrated by isis.. People are being beheaded and shot on the street ( i posted a link to the video of this and well you see my warn) over in Iraq yet isis is stil there and is still posing a threat to the population. Also all these people who say this is a religious fight and the people who want to fight isis are just in it for the religious bit are a bunch of morons. Isis stated them self if you don't believe in there views your dead. Basically if your not isis your dead, even other Islamic religions .  that's the end of my rant

Today, whether you like it or not, the people of Gaza have been constrained to their small strip of land with no real ability to get food/materials/supplies sent to them. I don't care who the balls you think you are, if you were put in the position of those people, you would rebel.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll