d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Political Rant
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.00
Sep 10 2014 11:18pm
how can one country come under so much fire for fighting back after being fired on continuously by rockets. im just saying if someone went to Canada and shot rockets day and night at the us im 100% sure if they refused to deal with it that the USA would take care of it. Im sorry but if those people did not want to be attacked they should have dealt with the problem asap..... the world we live in pisses me off to no extent.

i had to rant i seen some anti Israel people when i was scanning the post seeing if any thing about it being 9/11 today came up. I don't understand the feel goodism that is going around the world. Terrorist get a free pass, and good guys are now the bad guys.

i won't be reading the post because quite frankly i think most of you are idiots and idiots make me mad.

also isis.... people say America should back out and leave them alone and let other countries deal with them....... well if the other countries would deal with them i would agree but they won't. If something happens today on American soil i won't be surprised especially if it was orchestrated by isis.. People are being beheaded and shot on the street ( i posted a link to the video of this and well you see my warn) over in Iraq yet isis is stil there and is still posing a threat to the population. Also all these people who say this is a religious fight and the people who want to fight isis are just in it for the religious bit are a bunch of morons. Isis stated them self if you don't believe in there views your dead. Basically if your not isis your dead, even other Islamic religions . that's the end of my rant
Gold: 270.56
Sep 10 2014 11:38pm
4/10
Some serious butthurt, not strong in the arguments though.
Gold: 171.76
Sep 11 2014 01:33am
Quote (murk55 @ Sep 11 2014 01:18am)
how can one country come under so much fire for fighting back after being fired on continuously by rockets. im just saying if someone went to Canada and shot rockets day and night at the us im 100% sure if they refused to deal with it that the USA would take care of it. Im sorry but if those people did not want to be attacked they should have dealt with the problem asap..... the world we live in pisses me off to no extent. 

i had to rant i seen some anti Israel people when i was scanning the post seeing if any thing about it being 9/11 today came up. I don't understand the feel goodism that is going around the world. Terrorist get a free pass, and good guys are now the bad guys.

i won't be reading the post because quite frankly i think most of you are idiots and idiots make me mad.

also isis.... people say America should back out and leave them alone and let other countries deal with them....... well if the other countries would deal with them i would agree but they won't. If something happens today on American soil i won't be surprised especially if it was orchestrated by isis.. People are being beheaded and shot on the street ( i posted a link to the video of this and well you see my warn) over in Iraq yet isis is stil there and is still posing a threat to the population. Also all these people who say this is a religious fight and the people who want to fight isis are just in it for the religious bit are a bunch of morons. Isis stated them self if you don't believe in there views your dead. Basically if your not isis your dead, even other Islamic religions .  that's the end of my rant

Door.jpeg

If you actually want to learn more than " rockets are fired and we retaliate " I can facilitate it .... But that kinda ignorance won't fly here unless your name is widow or Yakir and people are done wasting time trying to educate
Gold: 20.00
Sep 11 2014 06:26am
Muslims aren't human. I support extermination.
Gold: 152.00
Sep 11 2014 12:03pm
Quote (PixileDust @ Sep 11 2014 08:26am)
Muslims aren't human. I support extermination.

Reported.
Gold: 20.00
Sep 11 2014 12:16pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Sep 11 2014 12:03pm)
Reported.

Satire is reportable?
Gold: 2,407.00
Sep 11 2014 12:54pm
Quote (PixileDust @ Sep 11 2014 01:16pm)
Satire is reportable?

Don't underestimate the mods. My current 10% is from sarcasm.
Gold: 152.00
Sep 11 2014 01:25pm
Quote (PixileDust @ Sep 11 2014 02:16pm)
Satire is reportable?

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference when a lot of the users on here have some pretty extremist views.
Gold: 10.77
Sep 11 2014 01:26pm
Quote (murk55 @ Sep 10 2014 10:18pm)

also isis.... people say America should back out and leave them alone and let other countries deal with them....... well if the other countries would deal with them i would agree but they won't. If something happens today on American soil i won't be surprised especially if it was orchestrated by isis.. People are being beheaded and shot on the street ( i posted a link to the video of this and well you see my warn) over in Iraq yet isis is stil there and is still posing a threat to the population. Also all these people who say this is a religious fight and the people who want to fight isis are just in it for the religious bit are a bunch of morons. Isis stated them self if you don't believe in there views your dead. Basically if your not isis your dead, even other Islamic religions .  that's the end of my rant

If someone came and blocked all US ports, started bulldozing American homes and allowing their own settlers to take the land, cut off access to medical care, food, water, and supplies, and then bombed and slaughtered Americans, do you think the Americans would be justified in fighting back and lobbing missiles at their oppressors?
Gold: 5,626.00
Sep 11 2014 04:18pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 11 Sep 2014 11:26)
If someone came and blocked all US ports, started bulldozing American homes and allowing their own settlers to take the land, cut off access to medical care, food, water, and supplies, and then bombed and slaughtered Americans, do you think the Americans would be justified in fighting back and lobbing missiles at their oppressors?

Find that door bro because thats where your heading..
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll