d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Over 9000 Jews
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 7 2014 04:42am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Aug 7 2014 01:40pm)
Irrelevant to what I'm talking about.  You simply can't argue with the innate logic that the israeli military is responsible for mass murder.  The weapons they used killed people.  Alot of people.

End of story.

You can say there were various reasons for it, or try to distill the severity of cold blooded murder by saying really asinine shit like "but we warned them that they would be bombed", "hamas uses human shields", or suggest that they forced people to stay in buildings being bombed, which is complete bullshit, but it doesn't change the fact that IDF murdered people. 

Operation Protective Edge isn't the first time either, and it won't be the last.

I honestly think you're so paranoid of people being against israel that you just combat whatever you perceive as anti-israeli without actually considering the information being offered.

Ofc its relevant .
I wont read your posts until you answer my question.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 7 2014 04:43am
Quote (Yakir @ 7 Aug 2014 11:42)
Ofc its relevant .
I wont read your posts until you answer my question.

Then don't read them, you can't refute what I'm saying anyhow.
Trade Moderator
Aug 7 2014 04:44am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Aug 7 2014 01:43pm)
Then don't read them, you can't refute what I'm saying anyhow.

You cant blame Israel for something and then you change the fact in any other conflict in the world.
You cant understand what you saying I guess.
Gold: 11,933.00
Aug 7 2014 04:49am
Yakir .. we ignored Goomshil, Ylem122 and some others.. it really got to them.. much less topics by them.

its time to ignore the Pm Lord Plaguelord.

don't comment to him and don't mind his posts or topics my friend. just let him be.

Aug 7 2014 04:50am
Quote (Yakir @ 7 Aug 2014 11:44)
You cant blame Israel for something and then you change the fact in any other conflict in the world.
You cant understand what you saying I guess.

It's not a matter of me blaming them. They're responsible for what their military does, and when the military murders thousands of people, Israel is responsible for thousands of deaths, including children. That's a fact, it's not open for debate.
You can deflect and reference past events that aren't related as justification, but you fail to understand that I'm talking about the responsible party for the death of thousands of palestinians in gaza, and that's israel. I'm not talking abouit the history that lead up to this event, or even the various reasons you parrot for it being "neccesary". When a government sends its military to blow up area where innocent people live, and kill them, they're responsible for their death.

If you want to believe the sky is green, go right ahead, but everyone else will continue to see it for what it is.

Aug 7 2014 04:52am
Quote (darksoho @ 7 Aug 2014 11:49)
Yakir .. we ignored Goomshil, Ylem122 and some others.. it really got to them.. much less topics by them.

its time to ignore the Pm Lord Plaguelord.

don't comment to him and don't mind his posts or topics my friend. just let him be.

Neither of you can form a coherent sentence, much less a legitimate argument. I agree that it''s for the best you just stop trying altogether.

This post was edited by Plaguelord on Aug 7 2014 04:52am
Trade Moderator
Aug 7 2014 04:53am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Aug 7 2014 01:50pm)
It's not a matter of me blaming them.  They're responsible for what their military does, and when the military murders thousands of people, Israel is responsible for thousands of deaths, including children.  That's a fact, it's not open for debate.
You can deflect and reference past events that aren't related as justification, but you fail to understand that I'm talking about the responsible party for the death of thousands of palestinians in gaza, and that's israel.  I'm not talking abouit the history that lead up to this event, or even the various reasons you parrot for it being "neccesary".  When a government sends its military to blow up area where innocent people live, and kill them, they're responsible for their death.

If you want to believe the sky is green, go right ahead, but everyone else will continue to see it for what it is.

So can we blame Hamas for every death made by arabs in their name since 1967 ?
Aug 7 2014 04:55am
Quote (Yakir @ 7 Aug 2014 11:53)
So can we blame Hamas for every death made by arabs in their name since 1967 ?

You're already doing that. You've stated multiple times that you believe the Palestinian people are ALL supporting Hamas, and are thus responsible for Hamas' actions as being one of the reasons you think it's OK that innocent people get killed by the IDF.

This post was edited by Plaguelord on Aug 7 2014 04:55am
Trade Moderator
Aug 7 2014 05:01am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Aug 7 2014 01:55pm)
You're already doing that.  You've stated multiple times that you believe the Palestinian people are ALL supporting Hamas, and are thus responsible for Hamas' actions as being one of the reasons you think it's OK that innocent people get killed by the IDF.

Once Palestine citizens choosed Hamas as their govrement , they choosed to support Hamas , they choosed to teach their 8 years old kids to shoot an RPG , they decide to teach hate , they decide to let Hamas use them as human shields ,
they decide to let Hamas use their homes as weapon storages , they decide to let Hamas body trap their homes , they decide to let Hamas dig tunnels in their homes / school / hospitals / holy places
Israeli decide to defend her citizens.
So, if an hostage died because the officer shoot the terrorist and then terrorist shoot after he died because on electric brain movment , is it the officer fault ?

IF the citizens support this group , its their own fault , just like WWII with Germany , the Germans said "we didnt know , the Nazis used terror against us" , do you think anyone bought it? No.
Now you buy this load of bullshit from Hamas .
Pathethic.
Aug 7 2014 05:16am
Quote (Yakir @ 7 Aug 2014 12:01)
Once Palestine citizens choosed Hamas as their govrement , they choosed to support Hamas , they choosed to teach their 8 years old kids to shoot an RPG , they decide to teach hate , they decide to let Hamas use them as human shields ,
they decide to let Hamas use their homes as weapon storages , they decide to let Hamas body trap their homes , they decide to let Hamas dig tunnels in their homes / school / hospitals / holy places

Obviously all Palestinians chose Hamas, and all 8-year old Palestinians are running around shooting RPGs? Mind boggling ignorance and hypocrisy on your part. Take a minute to think about WHY Hamas has so much support, and ask yourself if that support is going to increase or diminish in the wake of the ground offensive.
Israeli decide to defend her citizens.
So, if an hostage died because the officer shoot the terrorist and then terrorist shoot after he died because on electric brain movment , is it the officer fault ?

Israel defends its citizens by killing thousands of innocent people. Your analogy is in no way relevant or applicable to what occurred in Gaza. A fighter jet shooting a missile into a hospital, school, or home is not a hostage situation, its a man trained by the military using military hardware designed to kill people to do just that. When the missle kills people, he is directly responsible, and by extension the Israeli government who passed down the order.

Hamas wasn't even responsible for killing those three kids, but your government lied about it anyhow and none of you seem to care that the reasoning behind the entire offensive was built on lies. As is your entire country.

IF the citizens support this group , its their own fault , just like WWII with Germany , the Germans said "we didnt know , the Nazis used terror against us" , do you think anyone bought it? No.
Now you buy this load of bullshit from Hamas .
Pathethic.

The average citizen isn't going to be willing to risk their life fighting a government or ruling party that they disagree with, and you can't expect them to, or hold them accountable for what that ruling party does. To try and justify their slaughter because they didn't die fighting Hamas themselves is incredibly stupid.

This post was edited by Plaguelord on Aug 7 2014 05:17am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll