d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > If I Believe In God Means
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2014 02:55am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 6 2014 11:51am)
...which is very insulting to us Christians who are stout supporters of Israel  B)

Sorry buddy I never mean to insult , its hard for me to belive in something that you cant prove .
:hug:
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 6 2014 02:58am
...it's all good my friend :hug:
Gold: 1,551.00
Aug 6 2014 03:07am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2014 03:09am
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 6 2014 12:07pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo

You also got Arab Christians .
and this video is not avaliable in my country , what a shame.

This post was edited by Yakir on Aug 6 2014 03:09am
Aug 6 2014 06:10am
^Israel Communist

Zionist don't like their people seeing the anti-Zionist messages it would seem. You can still view them thru proxies though if you so choose.

How about this one?

Christianity isn't a racist religion like Judaism is it's open to all races cherishing them all equally within God's love --> including Arabs and Semites (Jews).

IMO what radical Jews hate about Christianity more than anything else is the whole personal relationship with G-d thing.
Had it not use to be that only "high priest" of temple were allowed to commune with G-d? But, then along came Jesus with prayer. So much for the classism of temple life.

Now even that poor farmer tending to his grain could be a religious leader onto the people after experiencing insights from G-d. The days of closed walls of temple life were at an end.
With Prayer, no longer was there need to keep G-d in a closet. G-d become an open public part of people's lives.
This G-d in a closet was done all an attempt to concentrate power to a ruling class. Its almost as if closet G-d was merely a invention of Man's to fulfill the purposes of slavery and theft of the excesses which came with the rise of agriculture. Prayer turned religion from a tool for control into a implement of liberation.

Spiritual life behind closed walls (churches/temples) is like receiving any other information and education behind walls (schools) it's INDOCTRINATION vs. the abundant wealth of all humanities knowledge practically available for free to all through the internet allowing for critical-learning through self-taught methods.
There is similar spiritual outlet through prayer, self-reflection, and meditation etc..

This all fits right in with the age old timeless acts of denying access to information, education, and BLESSINGS for the purposes of class division, racism, and slavery.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 6 2014 06:16am
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 6 2014 08:10am)
^Israel Communist

Zionist don't like their people seeing the anti-Zionist messages it would seem. You can still view them thru proxies though if you so choose.

How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
Christianity isn't a racist religion like Judaism is it's open to all races cherishing them all equally within God's love --> including Arabs and Semites (Jews).

IMO what radical Jews hate about Christianity more than anything else is the whole personal relationship with G-d thing.
Had it not use to be that only "high priest" of temple were allowed to commune with G-d? But, then along came Jesus with prayer. So much for the classism of temple life.

Now even that poor farmer tending to his grain could be a religious leader onto the people after experiencing insights from G-d. The days of closed walls of temple life were at an end.
With Prayer, no longer was there need to keep G-d in a closet. G-d become an open public part of people's lives.
This G-d in a closet was done all an attempt to concentrate power to a ruling class. Its almost as if closet G-d was merely a invention of Man's to fulfill the purposes of slavery and theft of the excesses which came with the rise of agriculture. Prayer turned religion from a tool for control into a implement of liberation.

Spiritual life behind closed walls (churches/temples) is like receiving any other information and education behind walls (schools) it's INDOCTRINATION vs. the abundant wealth of all humanities knowledge practically available for free to all through the internet allowing for critical-learning through self-taught methods.
There is similar spiritual outlet through prayer, self-reflection, and meditation etc..

This all fits right in with the age old timeless acts of denying access to information, education, and BLESSINGS for the purposes of class division, racism, and slavery.

...you seem to be ignoring one of the promises of God to the Jews , that through the Messiah He would make Israel a nation of priests . What is water baptism but the same symbolic washing performed by the priests before entering the Holy of Holies ?
Gold: 655.00
Aug 6 2014 06:30am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 6 2014 08:16am)
...you seem to be ignoring one of the promises of God to the Jews , that through the Messiah He would make Israel a nation of priests  . What is water baptism but the same symbolic washing performed by the priests before entering the Holy of Holies ?

given any short conversation with any of our israeli members on here, it seems much more likely that these are still a people who see but do not percieve, hear but do not understand, the civilians are put their by god to test the israelis comittment to gods commandments. in the porphecy of isaiah (isaiah 6) these people who see and hear but do not percieve or understand are destine to be destroyed till but 10% of their people remain, though from that 10% of people the holy seed will regrow and all will be good.

it seems to me more likely that this nation you speak of is what is to come after than what is now.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Aug 6 2014 06:32am
Aug 6 2014 06:34am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2014 06:51am
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 6 2014 12:51pm)
What in the name of our Lord did you just say about me, you little heathen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Vacation Bible School, and I’ve been involved in numerous mission trips in Africa, and I have over 300 confirmed salvations. I am trained in spiritual warfare and I’m the top preacher in the entire US television network. You are nothing to me but just another atheist. I will baptize you in 1,000 rivers with holiness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my blessed words. You think you can get away with saying those falsehoods to me over the Internet? Think again, heathen. As we speak I am praying to my Lord and Savior in Heaven and your IP is being told to me right now on a piece of toast so you better prepare for the blood, blasphemer. The blood of Jesus that saved me and will wipe away the sins from the pathetic little thing you call your soul. You’re fixing to be saved, son. My God can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in infinite ways, and that's just with natural causes. Not only am I extensively trained in the New Testament, but I have access to it's entire arsenal of wisdom and life changing power, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable soul clean from across the continent, you little Nimrod. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your lying tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re not paying the price because Jesus payed it for you, you foolish sinner. My God will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to Hell, kiddo.

Gold: 11,700.00
Aug 6 2014 09:19am
Quote (TradeBot @ 6 Aug 2014 12:10)

how can you say that when there are self-styled christians here on the forum who would love to commit genocide on the palestinians?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll