d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > If I Believe In God Means
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Aug 5 2014 07:25pm
Quote (hvr @ Aug 5 2014 04:55pm)
If i believe in God means i also believe in the devil?

cuz Devil is for sure a fairytale for me

not sure about God..

You can believe whatever you want.
Gold: 22,202.22
Aug 5 2014 08:47pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Aug 5 2014 08:25pm)

Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2014 08:51pm
Quote (Tylr @ Aug 5 2014 07:57pm)
Holy fuck
You just topped the stupid charts.

What in the name of our Lord did you just say about me, you little heathen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Vacation Bible School, and I’ve been involved in numerous mission trips in Africa, and I have over 300 confirmed salvations. I am trained in spiritual warfare and I’m the top preacher in the entire US television network. You are nothing to me but just another atheist. I will baptize you in 1,000 rivers with holiness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my blessed words. You think you can get away with saying those falsehoods to me over the Internet? Think again, heathen. As we speak I am praying to my Lord and Savior in Heaven and your IP is being told to me right now on a piece of toast so you better prepare for the blood, blasphemer. The blood of Jesus that saved me and will wipe away the sins from the pathetic little thing you call your soul. You’re fixing to be saved, son. My God can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in infinite ways, and that's just with natural causes. Not only am I extensively trained in the New Testament, but I have access to it's entire arsenal of wisdom and life changing power, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable soul clean from across the continent, you little Nimrod. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your lying tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re not paying the price because Jesus payed it for you, you foolish sinner. My God will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to Hell, kiddo.
Gold: 500.00
Aug 6 2014 12:10am
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Aug 5 2014 08:25pm)

not really

you can't believe a blue pen in your hand is a red pen no matter how hard you tried unless you had medical problems that made you susceptible to believe such falsehoods to begin with
Gold: 152.00
Aug 6 2014 12:38am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 6 2014 02:10am)
not really

you can't believe a blue pen in your hand is a red pen no matter how hard you tried unless you had medical problems that made you susceptible to believe such falsehoods to begin with

indeed, good point
Gold: 655.00
Aug 6 2014 12:45am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 6 2014 02:10am)
not really

can you describe the color red to me?
Gold: 3,804.50
Aug 6 2014 12:50am
Depends on which god you believe in.

Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2014 01:26am
IF you belive in God and the Devil then you belive in Spiderman and Superman.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 6 2014 02:51am
Quote (Yakir @ Aug 6 2014 03:26am)
IF you belive in God and the Devil then you belive in Spiderman and Superman.

...which is very insulting to us Christians who are stout supporters of Israel B)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 6 2014 02:53am
Quote (Tylr @ 6 Aug 2014 02:57)
Holy fuck
You just topped the stupid charts.

true

Quote (DeanofDazzle @ 6 Aug 2014 05:51)
What in the name of our Lord did you just say about me, you little heathen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Vacation Bible School, and I’ve been involved in numerous mission trips in Africa, and I have over 300 confirmed salvations. I am trained in spiritual warfare and I’m the top preacher in the entire US television network. You are nothing to me but just another atheist. I will baptize you in 1,000 rivers with holiness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my blessed words. You think you can get away with saying those falsehoods to me over the Internet? Think again, heathen. As we speak I am praying to my Lord and Savior in Heaven and your IP is being told to me right now on a piece of toast so you better prepare for the blood, blasphemer. The blood of Jesus that saved me and will wipe away the sins from the pathetic little thing you call your soul. You’re fixing to be saved, son. My God can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in infinite ways, and that's just with natural causes. Not only am I extensively trained in the New Testament, but I have access to it's entire arsenal of wisdom and life changing power, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable soul clean from across the continent, you little Nimrod. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your lying tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re not paying the price because Jesus payed it for you, you foolish sinner. My God will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to Hell, kiddo.

cool story bro, i wonder who the f*ck reads it, cause he'd be second on charts
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll