d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Evidence Of Human Shields ?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 287,660.50
Aug 5 2014 12:19pm
I was so shocked when i heard for the first time that Hamas were using civilians as human shields that i didn't take the time to verify the facts, few pictures were enough to me.

Now a am concern that i made a mistake and that i may had been influenced by some propaganda.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/24/gaza-hamas-fighters-military-bases-guerrilla-war-civilians-israel-idf

please take the time to read that article and tell me what you think about it

Gold: 17.00
Aug 5 2014 12:27pm
hamas needs to go no question when ever they retaliate it just gives the media more blind reason for insane israeli actions. im having a ahrd time beliving this in most of the cases especially when a bombshell event happen where a UN staff member was killed by israeli strike. the liking hood of a UN staff member hanging out with hamas is low.

not only that the pictures of israeli strikes are mind blowing the pictures taken alone don't give really any head way to these claims. Its just regular people like "omfg wtf just happened and why" but the situtaion is just that more complex then either side can handle.

And its pretty evident Palestinians hate hamas as well

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 12:35pm
Gold: 475.46
Aug 5 2014 12:42pm
its bullshit and thats just that. pretending that Palestinians dont value life is fucking stupid.
Gold: 11,933.00
Aug 5 2014 01:35pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Aug 5 2014 08:42pm)
its bullshit and thats just that. pretending that Palestinians dont value life is fucking stupid.

radical Muslims anyone ? who said something about the entire Palestinians ?
some of them are peaceful people. Hamas is not included.

Quote (Historic @ Aug 5 2014 08:27pm)
And its pretty evident Palestinians hate Hamas as well

oh ? is that why they chose them in elections ?

topic opener - this is not a surprise at all. nothing new for the ones that already know it for years.

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 01:38pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 5 2014 01:39pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 02:35pm)

topic opener - this is not a surprise at all. nothing new for the ones that already know it for years.

Both your responses seem to contradict each other. Do you believe Palestinians value life?
Aug 5 2014 01:41pm
Quote (HERETICtheory @ Aug 5 2014 09:39pm)
Both your responses seem to contradict each other.  Do you believe Palestinians value life?

of course. 1.8M people in Gaza are not suicide bombers or terrorists.

Hamas don't value life. im sure a lot of Palestinians do value life.

why contradict each other ?

on the other hand the Palestinians did elect Hamas.
why ? don't ask me. their way is the Jihad way.
i guess next time they will rethink on it.

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 01:42pm
Aug 5 2014 01:44pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 02:35pm)
some of them are peaceful people. Hamas is not included.

That's not what came from interviews with palestinians said. You said this like Israel doesn't have an effect on palestinian politics and infrastructure even. if you were treated as a 2nd class citizen with less rights, lack of trade strangled food and water you probably launch some rockets to. ofcaosre there is gonna be radical groups there country pride is being trampled on.

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 01:50pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 5 2014 01:45pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 02:41pm)

I guess I asked because I am getting mixed messages from your responses. Just curious.

The reason I say I am getting mixed messages is because you say things like "who said anything about the entire Palestinians?" but then you say that they elected Hamas who doesn't value human life. It's perhaps not a DIRECT contradiction, but it does raise questions in my mind. And then again in your next post you say "Hamas don't value life." but then also "on the other hand Palestinians did elect Hamas." So that is where my confusion stems from.
Aug 5 2014 01:46pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 02:41pm)

You ever think that theres a paradox here that israel seizes these opportunities hamas gives. ever think for a sec hamas isn't in the best interest of the Palestinians citizens are you naive to think he Palestinians dont agree with what i am saying here is pretty much common sense.
Aug 5 2014 01:50pm
well sir - the Palestinians interviews includes evidence on both sides.

not only this conflict but also previous conflicts in Gaza.

some of them shut the hell up out of FEAR. and its obvious why. ( from Hamas )
some of them speak out AGAINST Hamas.
and yes like you already said some of them - speak against Israel.

are you familiar with the Fatah issue ? when Hamas executed Fatah people on the streets ? throw them off rooftops ?
shot them in the head ? i can't post videos because its not allowed and no one needs to see this.

if we are gonna talk like matures so lets put all the facts on the table.

Israel took shit from Gaza for years. sometimes enough is enough. those Palestinians that lost thier families
and innocents is an unfortunate thing. when Hamas will be out of the picture i can promise this :
not even 1 Palestinians needs to be afraid from us. believe it or not, that's your decision.

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 01:51pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll